Dr. Stephen Chece, PHD

Clinical Psychology ·  Male · Age 60

Dr. Chece

Chece Psychological LLC, Middletown, NJ

18 Kings Hwy # 104 Middletown, NJ 07748

Dr. Stephen Chece, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Middletown, NJ and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from United States International University in 1992 and specializes in clinical psychology, counseling, and more.

Dr. Chece accepts

• ADHD Testing
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Marital Therapy
  • Neuropsychological Testing
  • Pain Management
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Testing
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Understanding Our Purpose in Life can make all the difference in the quality of your's and your family's life.  You can begin by giving this wonderful gift to your child, or you can start this magnificent journey later in life, it's never too la...

• Clinical Psychology

4.5

Dr. Chece?
Dr. Chece's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stephen Chece, PHD
I have worked with Dr. Chece over the past several years and have been able to accomplish moving closer to my life's purpose. When I began I finished my Master's Degree and was without a job. Now I am teaching music to more than 50 students and enjoying life on a higher level. I would highly recommend Dr. Chece.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Chece, PHD?
Dr. Chece helped me and my family at a very difficult and important time in our life. He helped us to over come many challenges, individually and with my family. Through persistent effort & follow through with our work we were able to relocate to a beautiful community with our young daughter and we are now thriving as a family and I am on top of my game with my work. I now effectively cope with life stressors and have deepened my spiritual life as well. I highly recommend Dr. Chece.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Chece, PHD?
I was a guy who said who would never see a psychologist, and with Dr. Chece's help I couldn't be happier now. He helped to save my marriage. I would recommend him highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Chece, PHD?
Dr Chece is very easy to talk to and has my complete trust to share my most troublesome issues. He is always understanding and provides comfort and realistic solutions to my problems. He is a great resource and I would highly recommend him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Chece, PHD?
Dr. Chece has been an excellent listener and have helped me to work through my pain and suffering. My wife says that you have worked miracles and that I'm a new man.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Chece, PHD?
His attention, understanding and responsiveness to situations going on in our lives has been a huge help. He is a tremendous asset in our arsonel of tools to help our family. He has made a positive impact and continues to help us. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Chece, PHD?
He is the best doctor. Very compassionate and understanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Chece, PHD?
Dr. Chece is an excellent psychologist. He is kind, knowledgeable, informative, and has helped me to want to live my life more fully. He has helped me with my depression and to develop more effective coping skills. I trust him and the work that we have done together and highly recommend Dr. Chece to help others with whatever problems they struggle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Chece, PHD?
I have been working together for more than a year and have been working on challenging issues and have been able to reach treatment goals with Dr. Chece’s help. Dr. Chece is very caring, patient, understanding and allows me To feel much hope for my future. I would recommend him to my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Chece, PHD?
While I appreciate Dr. Chece’s assistance many of his nuances leave me very disappointed. Each week he confirmed the appointment for the next morning only to move the appointment later the morning of the appointment and often he would arrive even later than the appointed time. It became a standard joke at home as to what time he would actually arrive. He then spent a large portion of time either checking his text messages or answering cell calls. I found this to be distracting to sessions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Chece, PHD?
Thoroughly enjoy my sessions with dr Chece and always feel better about my situation when leaving the office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Chece, PHD?
Dr. Chece was courteous, kind, knowledgeable and very helpful. It was evident that he had years of experience. I would recommend him, to my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Chece, PHD?
Dr. Chece would not provide receipts for his evaluation and follow-up sessions. He would not provide any diagnostics or any documentation of his evaluation and its results to other professionals. These are critical elements of continued care and support, especially when his results proved serious mental illness. I would not recommend him.
I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Chece, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Chece?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Chece treats patients.