Dr. Stephen Blad, PHD

Clinical Psychology ·  Male · Age 44

Dr. Blad

Dr. Steve Blad, Ph.D., Licensed Psychologist

417 S Howes St Fort Collins, CO 80521

Dr. Stephen Blad, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Fort Collins, CO. He specializes in clinical psychology.

Dr. Blad's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Blad

Dr. Blad?
Dr. Blad's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stephen Blad, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
dr. Steve blad is a total awesome! he’s helped cope with my obsessive compulsive disorder & has helped reduce the number down of doing my ocd rituals & gave me techniques/ skills to cope with stress, anxiety & depression;etc. Dr. Steve blad is a good listener, understanding & very empathetic. & I would totally recommend dr. Steve blad to family/friends that were looking for a therapist to talk too. Thank you for helping me & being a totally awesome therapist. Blessed be ms. salazar
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Blad, PHD?
Dr. Blad has helped me live with both bipolar and PTSD for over 5 years. He is by far the best therapist I have had in the past 40 years I have struggled with these issues. I would highly recommend him! He is personable, sensitive, knowledgeable, and skilled in varied therapeutic approaches. He is very approachable and works hard to schedule appointments when necessary.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Blad, PHD?
Dr. Steve Blad has been extremely helpful, always kind and courteous. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He can be a lifeline to you. He is always professional and trustworthy. His integrity is above reproach.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Blad, PHD?
Dr Blad is the best mental health counselor I've been to on my lengthy, nightmare journey. I'm very grateful I was referred to him when I first moved here a few years ago. He is compassionate, easily going, cheerful, and a man of integrity & wisdom. He's ever vigilant in his professionalism, without compromising his empathy, patient advocacy, or natural, upbeat attitude. It's been my experience, that Dr. Blad continually seeks out the best, innovative therapy options to utilize in his practice
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Blad, PHD?
I have been seeing him regarding my bu-polar disorder, suicidal tendencies, addiction, etc and am alive to leave this review. My life is worth living and I would refer anybody to his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Blad, PHD?
Dr. Steve Blad has been my therapist for a number of years. I have had trouble in the past finding a therapist to take me on as a client because of my difficult mental health diagnoses. Dr. Blad was never hesitant to see me as a client. His empathy, compassion, kindness and humor have helped me work through my issues over the years. I now have a MUCH better quality of life because of what I have learned from being in therapy with him. I have no qualms in regards to recommending has a therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Blad, PHD?
I have been a patient of Dr Blad’s for several months now. He has a compassionate, and understanding personality, as well a good sense of humor. He is helping me work through some anxiety/depression issues and I have been very pleased in my therapy with him. I feel fortunate to have found him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Blad, PHD?
I have been seeing Dr. Blad for a few months. I met him when I was at a very low point with a number of issues to tackle, feeling rather helpless and very depressed. His empathy, professionalism, wit, and sincerity have contributed tremendously to turning things around for me. He is personable, highly informed, has an extraordinary range of knowledge in the field of psychology, and delivers an array of insights from various fields with clarity, directness and pertinence. He is a gifted psycholog
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Blad, PHD?
I have to say, in my 37 years in Colorado and Fort Collins to be exact. I have never met a professional who made me feel so comfortable! Not only that but he was highly attentive to my scheduling needs and was able to get me in weeks before any other could. His kind nature and overall positive attitude makes you feel right at home. I highly recommend DR Steve Blad and any unkind review are simply from individuals worth a distorted perception of what a true phychologist is! Thank you Dr Blad!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephen Blad, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Blad?

I provide psychotherapy for all age groups and have 18 years of clinical experience. I do individual, couples, family, and play therapy. I treat a wide range of clinical issues: depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorders (panic disorder, GAD, PT...

• Clinical Psychology

Shasta County Mental Health, Redding California
University Of South Dakota

Dr. Blad accepts

Dr. Blad accepts the following insurance:

Whole Health Colorado Front Range
Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA IN HIX
Health Net
Medicare
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Blad treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Blad's conditions and procedures:

• Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eating Disorders
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Panic Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Schizoaffective Disorder