Dr. Stephanie Witte-Mason, DC

Dr. Stephanie Witte-Mason, DC

Chiropractic  |
Female
Dr. Stephanie Witte-Mason, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Rose City, MI.

870 W Scribner Rd

• CareOregon
  • CareSource

Learn about Dr. Witte-Mason

• Chiropractic

Dr. Witte-Mason does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders
  • Sprain

• Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Saginaw Valley State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Witte-Mason has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Witte-Mason has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Witte-Mason does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Witte-Mason and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Witte-Mason's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Witte-Mason to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Witte-Mason's Performance
wb mi |
i love dr. stephanie!! sweet sweet lady cares a lot about people tries to connect on a personal level. "always calls in" puh-lease! the other doctor is gone 6 months out of the year and she constantly has to juggle that with a little son. my only complaint is that gossipy front desk woman who works there who can't get off her cell phone. dr. stephanie is great, try her out, but go when the desk lady isn't there!
in MI |
Dr. S is human and is definitely aware of that, and because of this, she relates to people using her own experiences. She is always kind and has the best laugh! I love that she has family with her on weekends & that she is open on Saturday! It makes me feel at ease bringing my own children to see her. Some people just like to complain and always will. If she's not your cup of tea, I guess move along. Its sad to see people drag down someone who is there more often than the other doctor. Sheesh.
Southfield, MI |
Always calls in, or leaves early. Uses her weight when she adjusts which can hurt a bit if you're sore. She also talks about her personal life a lot, especially when she's not feeling well. Don't like going on Saturdays, sometimes her kid is there and she doesn't reign him in. He's very loud when you're trying to just get your adjustment and leave.
in Rose City, Mi |
Dr Stephanie is a great chiropractor! She always takes time to listen to me and addresses everything. She adjusts my knee to help me avoid knee replacement. She fixes my lower back. She also adresses my neck to help my headaches. She is very effective!
Dr. Stephanie is AMAZING!! She has knowledge in maternal chiropractic. Then when I had my daughter Kenna was unable to move her right arm, Stephanie able to put my newborns arm back in place and a few times after. Within 9 days she was moving her arm. I truly believe the only reason she was healed was because Stephanie was there and could adjust her. She is the only one I will ever trust to adjust Kenna, my husband or myself
Bloomfield Hills, MI |
Dr. Witte-Mason was very professional, kind, caring, and a wonderful bedside manor. I had some hesitation due to injuries and she kept my mind at ease and explained what, how , and when she was going to do.... I strongly recommend her....
in West Branch, MI |
Dr. Stephanie always takes her time to make sure my family and I are taken care of. She is very informative and answers all question you may have. She is super friendly and truly cares about her patients. She connects with people in a personal way, you're not just a number waiting to be seen but a person that needs help and she does what she can to help. The office is always clean and the staff always friendly. As long as she is in business we will never go to a different Chiropractor.
in West Branch, MI |
DR. WITTE HAS BEEN A GREAT HELP IN KEEPING MY PAIN AT BAY. SHE IS ALWAYS MAKING SURE I am able to move my arms and breathe without sharp pains keeping me down. Love this girl
in Rosecity mi |
Only place my children and I will go to!
Novi, MI |
Dr Stephanie is professional, courteous, and does an excellent job. I would highly recommend her.
in Michigan |
Dr. Stephanie is a very kind individual. She is honest and always willing to listen, even if you're having a bad day. She tells you up front whether she thinks she can help or whether you should see someone else for conditions. I appreciated that she doesn't waste people's money if she doesn't think she can help. She got me to the correct doctor to fix a very serious condition, something no other doctor had done for me. Ignore the haters on here. Dr. S is great!
in West Branch, MI |
Dr. Stephanie is a very professional and caring chiropractor. Her adjustments are gentle but effective. She is very knowledgeable in fibromyalgia and treatment. She has helped my headaches, leg pain, back pain, jaw and so much more. I would recommend her to my friends and family.
I have had no problems with Dr. Witte-Mason any time that I have seen her. She listens to everything that I say and then adjusts accordingly. I would recommend her to any of my friends and family.
in houghton lake |
Unanswered questions,I still don,t know if they need a list of my medications,my medical reports???I did,nt get a chance to explain the situation I,m in that requires me to see a chiropractor???Sorry that,s as far as we will get with this office,cause no matter what is so important for that receptionist that she couldnt answer a few question,but My life Is just as important????
Rose City, MI |
Shame on Ms. Brown's review. Knowing Dr. Stephanie, personally, & knowing she just lost her father, Ms. Brown is reviewing a doctor who wasn't in the office on the date she has listed for her review. Dr. Stephanie is a very kind, compassionate lady. She takes her time and listens. She has helped me immensely, not only as a doctor, but as a friend. The big clue that says Ms. Brown did not see Dr. S is that anyone who sees her, knows she prefers Dr. Stephanie. I recommend her to everyone I know!
Chelsea, MI |
Dr. Stephanie is fantastic. She always takes the time to make sure I'm feeling better before I leave. She is very sweet and kind, five stars!
in West Branch |
First visit with Dr Witte-Mason left me in tears and she didn't even touch me. They did not have a copy of their privacy policy available to read but encouraged me to sign a form saying I did and refused to treat me if I did not sign it. Dr. Witte-Mason was under the impression that the form granted her permission to treat me. When I pointed out the form was for consent treatment of a minor Doctor became agitated and said she felt uncomfortable and would not treat me. I will not return.
Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Witte-Mason, DC?
Are you Dr. Witte-Mason?