Stephanie Vlad, MA

Clinical Psychology ·  Female

Stephanie Vlad

Stephanie Vlad

321 N Front St Ste 110 Wilmington, NC 28401

Stephanie Vlad, MA is a clinical psychologist in Wilmington, NC. She specializes in clinical psychology.

Stephanie Vlad accepts

Stephanie Vlad accepts the following insurance:

Blue Advantage

4.5

Stephanie Vlad?
Stephanie Vlad's Performance
What People Say About Stephanie Vlad, MA
Stephanie has helped me through some very difficult healing this past year. She is empathetic, honest and so easy to talk to. Stephanie really cares about her clients , their well being and how to help them work toward their own goals through personalized sessions. Stephanie has helped me feel empowered in myself and is continuing to help me become the best version of myself. I would recommend Stephanie to anyone of my family members or friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Vlad, MA?
My experience with Stephanie has been so positive! She is a great therapist and would recommend her to anyone seeking to gain insight and work towards meaningful change in their lives
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Vlad, MA?
Professional, genuine, knowledgeable, empathetic. It’s not an easy feat finding a therapist who you feel comfortable with but is also effective and reliable. Stephanie is all the above and more. Would highly recommend to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Vlad, MA?
I have been colleagues with Stephanie for 10 years and in that time I have watched her help countless numbers of individuals reach their goals. I have have referred to her many times and each time the individual has come back to me so thankful that I recommended such a compassionate and caring psychologist. She is a valuable advocate for her clients and asset to our community.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Vlad, MA?
After working with Stephanie for over 2 years, I have complete trust in her abilities as a therapist to help anyone, and I have recommended her to my family and friends. Her questions have been thought-provoking helping me to dig deeper to understand where I need to look for my answers & how to heal. She doesn't just tell me what I need to do, she helps me to figure out on my own what I need to do & teaches me the skills to make the necessary changes to reach my mental health goals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Vlad, MA?
This individual is clearly a disgruntled patient and didn't get approved for whatever he was seeking through testing/evaluation. This is in no way my experience with this provider who was exceptionally skilled and well-versed in her area of expertise. She was easy to connect with, made me feel comfortable opening up, and helped me work through my issues with great compassion. I would recommend her to anyone in need of a great therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Vlad, MA?
The arrogance of her calling herself a psychologist is just the beginning. Though legally in a state of North Carolina somebody with an MS or MA degree can call themselves a "psychologist", this has been traditionally reserved for people with a PhD. However her arrogance does not end there, she has too much Ego and Self righteousness to be in this business. My experience with her revealed that she spent too much time trying to be in control than she did trying to help the patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Vlad, MA?

How was your experience with Stephanie Vlad?