Contact provider for availability

Stephanie Schmidt

Acupuncture ·  Female

Stephanie Schmidt

Stephanie Schmidt is an acupuncturist in Spokane, WA. She specializes in acupuncture.

Contact provider for availability

Make an appointment

Stephanie Schmidt accepts

Stephanie Schmidt accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross of Idaho
Blue Cross of Idaho PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Stephanie Schmidt treats your condition or procedure

Stephanie Schmidt?
Stephanie Schmidt's Performance
What People Say About Stephanie Schmidt
Recent
I started going to Stephanie over 4 years ago for acid reflux and carpal tunnel issues. She has treated me for multiple ailments over the years, but was a miracle worker when I was in excruciating pain from pulled muscles and bursitis. She always takes the time to listen and is very compassionate. I was afraid of needles and only tried acupuncture as a last resort. Now I look forward to every treatment. She is the BEST!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Schmidt?
Wonderful experience every time! I have been treated by Dr. Schmidt on several occasions for neck strain from a chronic injury. She listens to my concerns and has a calm, caring and professional manner. I feel fortunate to have found a very gifted provider!
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Schmidt?
Stephanie has always been there to help. Ive had fullblown migraines, she treated me and I walked out feeling like a million bucks!! I have a lot of health issues and she’s been able to work with that to get me into a place of feeling good. I would highly recommend Stephanie to anybody that has any kind of pain at all or not feeling right. The needles do not hurt near as bad as you think and it’s a restful relaxing time there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Schmidt?
I rolled my ankle pretty bad and went in for a treatment. The next morning the swelling was down and the pain mostly eased, it only hurt if I stood on one leg. Also on one occasion I had a 103 degree fever and was considering antibiotics. She sent me long distance reiki and the next morning my fever was down to 99ish. Personally I was kind of nervous about the needles but they don't hurt at all especially compared to a shot.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Schmidt?

How was your experience with Stephanie Schmidt?

Compare Providers