Dr. Stephanie Ray, DPT

Physical Therapy ·  Female · Age 35

Dr. Ray

Athletico Physical Therapy

16 W Carleton Rd Ste 1 Hillsdale, MI 49242

Dr. Stephanie Ray, DPT is a physical therapist in Hillsdale, MI and has been practicing for 11 years. She graduated from Ohio Phys Therapy and Sps Med in 2008 and specializes in physical therapy, orthopedic physical therapy, and more.

Dr. Ray accepts

Dr. Ray accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Veteran Administration Plan
Wellcare of Georgia
Zurich
Cofinity

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Ray treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Ray

Dr. Ray?
Dr. Ray's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stephanie Ray, DPT
I came to Stephanie about 8 years ago for my shoulder. This time I had a knee replacement and luckily Stephanie was still here. I am happy with my results from both surgeries and would be happy to recommend this facility to people I know.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Ray, DPT?
Stephanie did a great job in helping me following my surgery to repair a torn Quadriceps tendon. She really seemed excited to help me every appointment that I had. She was extremely knowledgeable in how to treat my condition, even though it was a rare injury.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Ray, DPT?
I would highly recommend Stephanie Ray. She was very professional in all my visits and knowledgeable. I received excellent care from her and the whole staff. She was very instrumental in my recovery. Thanks Stephanie and Hillsdale Athletico staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Ray, DPT?
5 Stars ***** Athletico is very professional and state of the art facility. I had injured my knee severally and arrived at their facility on two crutches and after several therapy session my knee was back to normal. I feel great and thank personally Dr. Stephanie Ray and their staff for there excellent treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Ray, DPT?
I had very persistent vertigo and balance issues, and Stephanie was an amazing therapist for this. She was very knowledgeable about my symptoms and diagnosis, and if she didn't know something, she researched it. She was very patient with my complaints, and very honest with the prognosis for recovery. Ultimately, my symptoms improved dramatically, and I could not have done it without her. I would highly recommend Stephanie and her facility for any physical therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Ray, DPT?
Stephanie was both professional and friendly, explaining the reason for the exercises she wanted me to do and answering my questions clearly. Even after only two visits I felt better than I had in three months.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Ray, DPT?
Stephanie is very well educated in the Physical Therapy field and it shows in her treatment of her clients. I was extremely satisfied with the results I had achieved with the program that Stephanie had tailored for my personal injuries. I now can continue with the program at home thanks to the informational exercise handouts that she provided to me. I'm sure that if the need arises, she would be available to consult with. Thank You.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Ray, DPT?
Stephanie is a excellent Physical thearapist and was beyond helpful the whole way through my recovery. Very hands on and proffesional, super attentive to my recovery and progress,always has a great and positive attitude ,I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Ray, DPT?
Stephanie, Triston, and their crew are amazing! It was a breeze to setup a schedule for my physical therapy sessions and their knowledge helped speed my recovery along. I'd recommend this facility to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Ray, DPT?
I like how descriptive Stephanie is when she explains different exercises and what they do for you. She understands bad days (pain wise) with good days. She is patient and flexible. She has a lot of knowledge in this field and it gives you comfort in knowing everything will be ok if you do what she suggests. I could barely write my name when I first went to see her due to an impingement in my neck. I now have minimal pain & am back to doing most of my daily activities. I really can't say enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Ray, DPT?
hello stephanie ray has helped me out some i appreciate all stephanie has done for me she is amazing and helped me out .if i need to come back i would want stephanie again ty bonnie mcfall
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Ray, DPT?
Dr. Stephanie Ray is always very personable and professional when she is assisting patients. She is quick to answer any concerns you may have. She pushes you as far as you think you can go and then a little farther but no so far as to be a detriment to your progress. I would definitely recommend Dr. Stephanie Ray for all physical therapy needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Ray, DPT?
I would highly recommend Stephanie for your physical therapy care -- whether you're post-surgical or need restorative care, Stephanie's care for your rehab is top notch. I had major shoulder surgery and she restored my range of motion and strength. I suffered a pinched nerve in my back and am now feeling much better. I would highly recommend Stephanie and Athletico Physical Therapy in Hillsdale.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Ray, DPT?
I suffered from severe vertigo and was referred to Dr. Stephanie Ray. Her testing and treatment of vertigo is phenomenal. She is patient, courteous, and informative. Specific manipulations in the office helped the vertigo subside, then physical therapy exercises at Athletico Physical Therapy and at home along with Brandt-Darhoff exercises at home "tuned up" my balance and continue to help keep the vertigo away. If the need arises, I will confidently consult with Stephanie again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Ray, DPT?
Dr. Ray is very knowledgeable about anything and everything Physical Therapy. She is very good at answering questions, she is nice, and will make you feel comfortable during therapy. I would most definitely recommend her for all of your therapy needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Ray, DPT?
Stephanie was an awesomely kind therapist and she was willing and able able to work with my job schedule.
Very knowledgeable and helpful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Ray, DPT?
I had no idea that physical therapy was used to treat Vertigo until I experienced it for myself. I was so lucky to have found Dr. Ray. She gave me the confidence that we would be able to get me back to normal, what a relief. She was right!! After a few sessions with her, my exercises at home, I'm back to feeling normal. She explains everything to you and is so helpful in showing you what to do. I would definitely recommend her if you are experiencing Vertigo!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Ray, DPT?
Stephanie is great at what she does! She is very knowledgeable and stays up to date on new therapy techniques. She lest you work at your own pace, explaining everything as you go; and is willing to spend as much time as you need to feel comfortable with what you doing.. The facilities at Athletico Hillsdale has everything you need.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Ray, DPT?
DR. RAY IS THE BEST ...SHE MAKES SURE EVERYTHING IS CHECKED OUT AND IS SO HELPFUL WORKS WITH YOU AND MAKES YOU FEEL FROM THE START YOU ARE GOING TO GET THE BEST CARE ....AND SHE NEVER MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE JUST ANOTHER NUMBER ....SHE GOSE BEYOND TO MAKE YOU FEEL AT HOME AND COMFORTABLE AND I WAS NEVER RUSHED AND THE STAFF IS SO FRIENDLY....AND IT IS VERY CLEAN ENVIRONMENT.... I WILL BE BACK IT IS THE BEST
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Ray, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Ray?

Athletico's Mission is to provide exceptional, progressive and cost-effective outpatient rehabilitation and fitness services through personalized care that emphasizes patient education and prevention of future injury.

I encourage you to c...