Stephanie Pinello, FNP-C

Family Medicine ·  Female

Stephanie Pinello

Lake Pleasant Family Medicine/IMS Family Medicine

5425 E Bell Rd Ste 145 Scottsdale, AZ 85254

Stephanie Pinello, FNP-C is a family medicine specialist in Scottsdale, AZ and has been practicing for 7 years. She graduated from Grand Canyon University in 2012 and specializes in family medicine and nursing (nurse practitioner).

Stephanie Pinello accepts

Stephanie Pinello accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Stephanie Pinello treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

2012
Grand Canyon University
2012

Stephanie Pinello's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Stephanie Pinello

Stephanie Pinello?
Stephanie Pinello's Performance
What People Say About Stephanie Pinello, FNP-C
Do not see her if you have any serious health issues. She sent me to so many other Mayo Clinic drs. They were unable to diagnose me with anything that I was not already diagnosed with other than ibs after a year of tests. I returned to see her asking for an increased dose in a medication that was really helping me and as a result I was later contacted and informed that instead of increasing the meds Stephanie would be weening me off of them. What kind of doctor does that?
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Pinello, FNP-C?
Please note Stephanie's new office is at the Mayo Clinic thunderbird location in Scottsdale. If your a past patient or looking for an excellently provider, she can be found there. She's no longer at the other offices listed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Pinello, FNP-C?
I prefer to see Stephanie over my PCP. She spends time explaining my difficult medical conditions to me and follows up on my progress personally. She has recently changed practices and I can only rate her my past experiences with her as I have not seen her yet at her new office. She is compassionate and takes a personal interest in my health. Her ability to diagnose tough medical conditions is outstanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Pinello, FNP-C?
I couldn't be more grateful. She was a key factor on my path to sobriety. She is the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Pinello, FNP-C?
Would definitely recommend Stephanie Pinello!!! I owe her a debt of gratitude for keeping me alive!!!!! She listened when no one else would!!!!! Where are you Stephanie Pinello?????????
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Pinello, FNP-C?
Very kind, and has a way of putting you at ease. Easy to talk to. Great clinician.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Pinello, FNP-C?
Stephanie is wonderful. She always helped me with my medical needs and guided me through my concerns. I recommend her:) Simone T
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Pinello, FNP-C?
Stephanie has moved to North Scottsdale Family Medicine and I followed her to the new office due to her excellence in patient care. Stephanie takes the time necessary to make an accurate diagnosis and her people skills are amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Pinello, FNP-C?

How was your experience with Stephanie Pinello?