Stephanie Macklin, FNP

Stephanie Macklin, FNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Female
Stephanie Macklin, FNP is a nursing (nurse practitioner) provider who practices in Canyon, TX.

1101 4th Ave

Canyon, TX 79015

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Stephanie Macklin

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Dermatology

Stephanie Macklin does not have any board certifications listed.

• West Texas A&M University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2009
  • West Texas A&M University Master's Degree
    Other Education | Completed 2011

Stephanie Macklin has no awards or honors listed.

Stephanie Macklin has no media or publications listed.

Stephanie Macklin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Stephanie Macklin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Stephanie Macklin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Stephanie Macklin to family and friends
Stephanie Macklin's Performance
in Canyon, TX |
I was impressed with the compassion and concern for my skin care needs shown to me by Stephanie Macklin and, in fact, the entire staff at Canyon Dermatology. I went for a check-up and to have a few "skin tags" frozen off. Stephanie suggested a biopsy on a little spot on my face which turned out to be cancerous. It was subsequently removed by surgery and I'm feeling good about that. Thank you, Stephanie, for a job professionally well done.
in Amarillo, TX |
Stephanie Macklin is an amazing nurse practitioner. After my first visit with her I immediately knew I chose the right place. She is always so friendly, kind and informative. I will definitely continue to see her and would recommend her to anyone for their skin care!
in Texas |
Stephanie is one of the best! She's very informative and makes sure you understand what is going on before leaving. She treated my daughter accordingly and we couldn't be more pleased with her. I would definitely recommend her to anyone for their skin care!
in Plainview, TX |
Stephanie was very thorough with everything she treated me for. Found things that have been overlooked through the years. I wish every physician was as kind and informative as she was. she will always be a part of my life with her great service and care.
in Canyon, TX |
She is very good at what she does. She also takes the patience thoughts into consideration. She has helped me out with my psoriasis so much I can thank her enough.
in Amarillo, TX |
Dr. Macklin is definitely one of the best doctors I've ever had, she's always been helpful in making me understand what has been going on during my treatments and she's really fun altogether and makes you look forward to your next appointment. Definitely 5 stars!!
Amarillo, TX |
When I came in to get checked, I was extremely nervous. Stephanie had such a loving and motherly feel to her. I will never go to another dermatologist because of her!
Amarillo, TX |
My son was experiencing extreme acne and Stephanie was able to get him on the right track to clear skin. I would recommend her to anyone who wants a caring doctor who takes the time to listen and gets results. A+++
Canyon, TX |
Stephanie was very professional and so sweet. She spent time with me to help me understand my issue and actually solved my problem. 5 STARS!
in Bismarck, AR |
Stephanie was extremely easy to talk to and always empathetic of my condition. She made sure that I understood what was going on and why each prescription was needed. I would definitely go to see her with any other problems I have!
in Amarillo, TX |
To say Stephanie Macklin and her staff provided me with poor, dishonest, and negligent care would be an understatement. She wrote on my medical records that she examined me in places she never did. I called the office and asked to speak to her about my medical records and biopsy result...that mind you took SEVEN WEEKS to get...She has never once called me. Cindy, a staff member was rude and refused to tell me or show me evidence that they tested my biopsy for melanoma. They are HORRIBLE!
Stephanie Macklin was the most caring, and professional doctor that I have ever visited. She always had a smile and I could tell she genuinely cared for me and my problems. I would strongly recommend everyone with any skin care needs to go visit Stephanie at her canyon clinic.
Have you seen Stephanie Macklin, FNP?
Are you Stephanie Macklin?

Visit Stephanie Macklin