Stephanie Lee, NP

Stephanie Lee, NP

Dermatology  ·
Female
Stephanie Lee, NP is a dermatologist in Overland Park, KS. She graduated from University Of Kansas School Of Nursing and specializes in dermatology and nursing (nurse practitioner).

10600 Mastin St # Entrance

Overland Park, KS 66212

• Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kansas

Check Stephanie Lee's experience treating your condition or procedure

• Dermatology
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

University Of Kansas School Of Nursing

Stephanie Lee's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Stephanie Lee

Stephanie Lee?
Stephanie Lee's Performance
What People Say About Stephanie Lee, NP
RecentMost Helpful
I am extremely happy with Dr Lee. She takes the time to explain things to me and always asks if I have questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Lee, NP?
Very thorough, knowledgeable and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Lee, NP?
My whole experience was positive! I was called back before I had finished with the paperwork I was filling out which was a few minutes BEFORE my scheduled appointment. Then the staff was SO friendly, and made sure that I had all of my questions answered. She didn't waste my time nor hers. She was efficient and didn't leave anyone waiting. Would highly recommend her to all of my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Lee, NP?
Dr Lee and staff were very nice to work with, I felt very comfortable. Not only did she address all my issues, but went way ourt of her way to help me procure the medication I needed, she set me up. I look forward to a long relationship as her patient.
Informative and helpful. She seemed detailed. Very pleasant
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Lee, NP?
Annual visit with a follow up on last years things discussed and reviewed. Stephanie is always thorough and answers all my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Lee, NP?
Much better experience with than previous dermatologists and other specialists with College Park Family Care. I was able to get a word in and communicate everything I was going through. She didn't rush me through the session, and her treatment improved my problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Lee, NP?
Excellent care given. I would recommend Stephanie Lee, NP.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Lee, NP?
I love Stephanie. She takes great of my at-risk-for-skin-cancer moles. Very gentle.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Lee, NP?
Stephanie Lee was not only on time but took time to examine me and explained in detail what I needed to do. Luckily one of my issues in "nothing" and she assured me of that fact. She gave me samples to use. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Lee, NP?
Stephanie's professionalism, mannerism, and through approach with me were reassuring. Ginny
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Lee, NP?
Stephanie and her team are amazing! I am very particular about about my choice of doctors and she and her nurse Leeanne are the Best! They are always on time and I never wait more than a few minutes. She is very personable, never hurried and takes as much time as I need. I feel confident in her knowledge and treatment and she always explains everything so that I fully understand. I have had skin cancer, mohs surgery, and several dermatological challenges this past year. I am in Good hands!
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Lee, NP?
This was my first visit with Stephanie and I was very impressed with her and her staff. I was taken back to the exam room right on time and had virtually no wait for her. She was very thorough, professional and caring. Stephanie quickly assessed my circumstance and arranged the appointment for the procedure to address my need. I would recommend her and will see her again.
Very good,
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Lee, NP?
Stephanie was very thorough, knowledgeable, and caring. And she was willing to the time I needed to talk and answer questions. Very, very satisfied.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Lee, NP?
I'm so very thankful my primary care doctor referred me to Stephanie Lee. She is proactive and really knows how to come up with skin solutions. Her nurse, LeeAnn, is wonderful and always returns calls promptly. I have never been left hanging with a question. They are great with regularly scheduled exams but are so good about working me in if I have an urgent need. I have recommended Stephanie Lee several times already and will continue to let people know my opinion.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Lee, NP?
Stephanie Lee is delightful, helpful, knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Lee, NP?
Have been in twice and both times everyone was very courteous and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Lee, NP?
Professional health care provider with excellent patient/caregiver communication and genuine attention to the patient. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Lee, NP?
Excellent visit and care. Actually treated early, no waiting. She and her staff are very friendly, efficient, and professional. Overall and excellent experience.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Stephanie Lee?

Insurance accepted