Stephanie Jacobson, CNM

Midwifery ·  Female · Age 43

Stephanie Jacobson

Stephanie Jacobson, CNM is a midwife in La Jolla, CA. She specializes in midwifery, obstetrics & gynecology, and more.

Make an appointment

Stephanie Jacobson accepts

Stephanie Jacobson accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico
Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico PPO
Lovelace Health Plan
Lovelace Health Plan PPO
Self Pay
Tricare
TriCare for Life

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Stephanie Jacobson treats your condition or procedure

• Pregnancy
  • Pregnancy Care
  • Pregnancy Care, Adolescent
  • Premature Labor
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Urine Pregnancy Test
  • Vaginal Birth After Cesarean (VBAC)

Stephanie Jacobson, MSN, WHNP, CNM understands that every woman has a voice, and works diligently to honor their individual health goals and needs. She reaches out to her patients to provide not only physical health, but also social, emotional and fa...

• Midwifery
  • Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Women's Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

San Diego State University

Stephanie Jacobson?
Stephanie Jacobson's Performance
What People Say About Stephanie Jacobson, CNM
RecentMost Helpful
Stephanie is a wonderful person and an awesome midwife, who I hope will be available to deliver any future children my husband and I have! She’s warm, compassionate, caring, highly-skilled and super supportive! My husband and I decided to switch to a birth center in our 3rd trimester. We were a bit nervous about the late change, but Stephanie really put our minds at ease. She was so personable, knowledgable, and really easy to talk to; she felt like an instant friend. I had an overwhelming urge
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Jacobson, CNM?
Stephanie is a great midwife and provider. She has excellent bedside manners, she is present with you, she spends as much time with you as needed to discuss your concerns as well as answer any questions you may have. Stephanie has caught both of our babies, her confidence is contagious and she helps you to believe that you can do it. If you want a professional that treats you like you are important, listens, offers her advice in a non-judgmental way and empowers you, then Stephanie is it!
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Jacobson, CNM?
I am very grateful that I had her as my midwife during my pregnancy. When I met her I knew my baby and I were in excellent hands. The level of care I received from Stephanie was beyond amazing. If you mamas are looking for an amazing, wonderful, caring, knowledgeable person to care for you and your baby Stephanie is the ONE!
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Jacobson, CNM?
Stephanie is kind, compassionate,and above all professional. After two difficult birth experiences, I switched to her practice. I had a lot of complicated issues and anxiety during this pregnancy and basically needed a lot of hand holding. Stephanie treated me with so much compassion, respect, and understanding, far above anyone else in the medical profession. My birth experience felt supported and safe. For me it healed the emotional pain from my first 2 births, Stephanie is the reason.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Jacobson, CNM?
Stephanie is a wonderful wonderful midwife. She is beyond committed and gives her everything to every woman in her care. She is smart, experienced, diligent, and loving.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Jacobson, CNM?
Absolutely amazing woman!! you can really tell she loves what she does, it shows in the quality care she gave to us during our 15 1/2 hr. labor, she was right there by our side the entire time!! i wouldn't recommend another Midwife over her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Jacobson, CNM?
Whether for general women?s health or pregnancy and labor/delivery, I trust Stephanie. I trust her experience and expertise. She cares about her patients, is honest, level-headed, and thorough. I was able to discuss my fears about pregnancy and birth with her and felt understood. I trust her with my health, and she made the experience of pregnancy and birth wonderful. Stephanie helped me be empowered in the birth of my daughter, and I am empowered with my own health. Stephanie is one of a kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Jacobson, CNM?
Awesome experience, very knowledgeable and compassionate provider. Always takes time for her patients. Will get the best women's health provider or birth experience with Steph.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Jacobson, CNM?
I have worked with Stephanie for over 10 years and she is my daughter's provider. Stephanie has always been a wonderful provider and leader for our community. She is kind, gentle, and understanding of her patients needs. She is also very down to earth and provides excellent patient education. Stephanie has empowered so many women over the past decade in Las Cruces and I'm sure will continue to do so. As a nurse, a patient, and the mother of a patient I can attest that Stephanie is an amazing CNM
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Jacobson, CNM?
The most supportive and wonderful provider! Could not have asked for a better person to care for me during pregnancy and delivery!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Jacobson, CNM?
I have been a patient of Stephanies for 7 years, in which time she delivered both of my girls. There are not enough good things to say about this unique wonderful woman. She goes above and beyond for not just me, but for everyone. I can't imagin meeting a better midwife. She is not only the most professional midwife in Las Cruces, but she is also very personable. My family LOVES her!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Jacobson, CNM?
Amazing Mid-wife, the reviews dont do its justice. She is a super caring person and goes above and beyond for her patients. The delivery was the best and she respected my every wishes. Las Cruces will miss her dearly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Jacobson, CNM?

How was your experience with Stephanie Jacobson?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Stephanie Jacobson treats patients.

Compare Providers