Stephanie Holden, BSN

Nursing (Registered Nurse) ·  Female

Stephanie Holden

Dallas Medical Skin Solutions

9101 N Central Expy Ste 500 Dallas, TX 75231

Stephanie Holden, BSN is a registered nurse in Dallas, TX. She specializes in nursing (registered nurse) and cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.

Stephanie Holden accepts

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Stephanie Holden treats your condition or procedure

Stephanie Holden's conditions and procedures:

• Cosmetic Botox® Injection

• Nursing (Registered Nurse)
  • Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Stephanie Holden's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Stephanie Holden

Stephanie Holden?
Stephanie Holden's Performance
What People Say About Stephanie Holden, BSN
Recent
OMG, Stephanie is amazing!!! She has injected my face with fillers and botox. I look very very natural and much more youthful!! I have so much more confidence now and not obsessed with my lower face that was driving me crazy. Stephanie listens to what you want and knows what to do and most of all she doesn't hurt! She is very very experienced and knows what she is doing!! I would only trust her to do my injections.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Holden, BSN?
I couldn't be more satisfied with the professionalism that Stephanie demonstrates in the office at Epicenter, Dallas! She has never tried to sell me anything more than exactly what I've needed. She listens well to concerns and is able to determine what injections should be administered without being pushy or overbearing with the treatments. I've never left an appointment feeling like I was "overdone" and will continue to recommend Stephanie to others in the future! She does a fabulous job!
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Holden, BSN?
This review is in reference to Natalie Ellis. I originally met and consulted with Natalie last week. She was very knowledgeable, and answered all my questions in a friendly manner that was much appreciated. I was able to easily determine procedures that suited my personal needs. My appointments were timely scheduled, and Natalie administered my injections in a very professional and painless manner. I highly recommend her services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Holden, BSN?
Stephanie is fantastic! She is so gentle and knowledgeable - I wouldn't go anywhere else! The entire staff at Epi Centre is professional and welcoming :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Holden, BSN?
I have gone to Stephanie for years...she always listens to my concerns and does a fantastic job- I never look overdone, just refreshed- she is so skilled and talented.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Holden, BSN?
Stephanie is most honest & considerate of cost versus results... Lovely personality.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Holden, BSN?
The best understanding my needs and needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Holden, BSN?

How was your experience with Stephanie Holden?

Compare Providers