Stephanie Hedgecock, LPC

Counseling ·  Female

Stephanie Hedgecock
12015 Manchester Rd Ste 135 Des Peres, MO 63131

Stephanie Hedgecock, LPC is a counselor in Des Peres, MO. She specializes in counseling, school counseling, and more.

Stephanie Hedgecock accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Missouri

Check if Stephanie Hedgecock treats your condition or procedure

Stephanie Hedgecock's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services

Stephanie Hedgecock?
Stephanie Hedgecock's Performance
What People Say About Stephanie Hedgecock, LPC
RecentMost Helpful
Stephanie met with my son over a period of several months to try to encourage him get his life figured out and work through some ADD issues. She went about and beyond with him! Not only did she help him work through some tough topics, she also supported him as he considered joining the military. She even went with him to the recruiter to give him that added support he needed. Stephanie worked directly with my son on the scheduling and helped him take some responsibility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Hedgecock, LPC?
I was fortunate enough to cross paths with Stephanie during a very difficult period for my family. She was able to help us navigate through this very painful difficult time. She was very honest and open and brought experience, compassion and knowledge to the table.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Hedgecock, LPC?
Stephanie is very personable and I felt at ease talking with her right away. She seemed to understand my situation and what I was going through. I could tell that she genuinely cared about how I was feeling. Her office is a very peaceful and comfortable place. I have recommended her to many people looking for a therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Hedgecock, LPC?
She was professional, inciteful, empathetic, understanding knowledgable and helpful. I would recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Hedgecock, LPC?
She was very professional. She totally understands children with ADHD and helps parents cope. Her kid's group and parent's groups are very effective. It is amazing to realize that other parents are going through the same things that you are. She is very honest but compassionate. She tells you things that are not easy to hear, however, they help you grow as person and help you along your personal journey. She helps you decipher what your problems are and then gives you good advice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Hedgecock, LPC?
Excellent. Saw Stephanie for help with my son's ADHD and its impact on our family. Very knowledgeable and helpful. We made a lot of progress and would still be seeing if we had not moved.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Hedgecock, LPC?
My daughter and I both worked with Stephanie in individual and group sessions. She has provided a safe environment for my daughter to be able to discuss how she feels, listens intently about her struggles and vulnerabilities and has helped her explore and identify options for personal growth. She has a compassionate and gentle approach, provides a calm atmosphere and asks questions in a way to allow us to explore situations from various angles and points of view.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Hedgecock, LPC?
Stephanie has worked with my daughters and myself over the last 6 years. She has helped navigate us through some very rough waters. Stephanie is a credit to her profession. She has an easiness about her that makes her very approachable. She has learned it and lived it. Her passion is evident and compassion for her clients genuine. I have recommended her to more than a few friends. Those that have gone to see her, love her. Stephanie genuinely cares and it shows.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Hedgecock, LPC?
Stephanie is a caring professional with a wealth of experience. I've learned a lot from her and about myself. I wouldn't be where I am today without her counseling.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Hedgecock, LPC?
Stephanie is an excellent counselor. I came to her during a very difficult time in my life and with her caring and passionate approach in helping people, I was able to deal with my situation head on and come out a much better person. She helped me realize things from my past that subconsciously were affecting my everyday life and offered real solutions for me. I highly recommend her. There is no one else like Stephanie, she is hands down the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Hedgecock, LPC?
Stephanie can turn an anxious child in an heightened situation into a smiling, interacting child in a calm environment. I have seen her help withdrawn clients blossom into themselves. I would highly recommend her services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephanie Hedgecock, LPC?

How was your experience with Stephanie Hedgecock?

• Counseling