Dr. Stephanie Graham, NMD

NaturopathyFemaleAge 36

Dr. Graham

Bios Comprehensive Medicine

4862 E Baseline Rd Ste 108 Mesa, AZ 85206

Dr. Stephanie Graham, NMD is a Naturopath in Mesa, AZ. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Graham to book an appointment.

Compare with other Naturopaths

Compare Dr. Graham with our nearby Naturopaths at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Phoenix.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Phoenix today at (623) 292-8377.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Phoenix.

Dr. Graham's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Graham

Dr. Graham
Dr. Graham has been my doctor for a few years now. I don't know where I would be without her. She has helped me balance my hormones, improve my labs and helped me with chronic pain. She uses natural pain injections that worked so well for me! Dr. Graham is so easy to work with. I've never had a doctor that cared about me so much. If you are looking for a knowledgeable, down-to-earth, honest integrative health provider, go see her! You won't regret it.
SW – Feb 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Graham, NMD?
I have to say Dr. Graham is just fantastic! She is extremely knowledgeable and always takes the time to explain her investigations and available treatment options. Besides her guidance in optimizing my general health, she helped me through a challenging fertility journey and I will always be grateful for her support. She truly puts her patients first and I can't recommend her enough.
Alicia Livitt – Feb 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Graham, NMD?
Dr. Graham is an excellent doctor, very caring and really focuses on the my needs as patient. She takes the time to really get to the bottom of issues and find the best treatment plan. Would highly recommend!
Jan 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Graham, NMD?
The first time I saw Dr. Graham was back in 2015 for fertility. I got pregnant immediately with supplements and acupuncture. Ever since I got pregnant, I've been seeing her on a monthly basis for acupuncture for my postpartum, digestive, stress, vertigo, bladder, and other minor issues that comes up. She's very thorough, cares about getting down to the underlying issue, and very reliable when it comes to questions and leaving her messages. Ever since I switched from the practical western medicine to natural medicine, I see life differently and know that my health can be helped through natural remedies. She's one of the best decisions I have made when it comes to my health especially going to the traditional western medicine doctor for years and couldn't find the issue of my vertigo, bladder and digestive issues.
Nov 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Graham, NMD?
Dr. Graham has been my healthcare provider for several years. She delivers thoughtful and compassionate care. She provides a great support system for you to make your health a priority. Her treatment plans are effective without gimmicks or side-effect heavy medications. Dr. Graham has assisted me with supplements to improve both my physical and mental health. Her use of acupuncture has also improved several ailments and my overall health. Most recently she has helped develop a treatment plan for my gestational diabetes that is working well to keep my blood glucose levels normal, and my baby safe from complications.
Lindsay P. – Oct 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Graham, NMD?
Dr. Stephanie Graham is a fantastic provider to work with! I have been seeing her off and on for a few years at this point, mostly for acupuncture to aid in dealing with my chronic back pain as a result of a ruptured disc in my lower back. She has provided a lot of excellent information and feedback on the medicine and supplements that I take and my wife and I are looking forward to seeing her at the new office for fertility care.
Dan Jones in Scottsdale , AZ – Oct 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stephanie Graham, NMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Graham?

Bios Comprehensive Medicine offers an evidence-based, natural approach to health care that looks at all systems of the body as a whole.

Starting on October 14th 2019, I am opening my own practice in Mesa, AZ called Bios Comprehensive Medicine!

After several years of working...

• Naturopathy
  • Acupuncture
  • Fertility Medicine

Is Dr. Stephanie Graham, NMD accepting new patients?

Dr. Stephanie Graham, NMD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Graham's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Stephanie Graham, NMD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Graham accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Stephanie Graham, NMD's top areas of care?

Dr. Graham frequently treats Acne, Acupuncture, and Adrenal Gland Diseases. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Graham treats.

Where is Dr. Stephanie Graham, NMD's office located?

Dr. Graham's office is located at 4862 E Baseline Rd Ste 108, Mesa, AZ 85206. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Stephanie Graham, NMD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Graham has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Stephanie Graham, NMD?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Graham treats your condition or procedure

• Hypothyroidism
  • Insomnia
  • Male Infertility
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome