Stephanie Davis, LPC

Stephanie Davis, LPC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Stephanie Davis, LPC is a counselor in Mountain Brk, AL. She specializes in counseling, addiction counseling, and more.Read her story

300 Office Park Dr Ste 220

Mountain Brk, AL 35223

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama

Learn about Stephanie Davis

Stephanie Davis' bio

This content was provided by Stephanie Davis "I have worked in long term substance abuse treatment for two years and in a women's agency for an additional two years. I am a member of ACA, ALCA, and NBCC. "

This content was provided by Stephanie Davis "Good therapy isn't magic or "a quick fix". Good therapy is finding a way to connect intentionally and work to build a healthy relationship of trust, respect and practical action. I offer an opportunity for my clients to be known. Often I work to challenge my clients to face the reality before them, encourage my clients when they are discouraged, and motivate my clients to be the best version of themselves.

I am most passionate about helping people walk through grief and loss. Often when we lose someone or something that we love, our lives are never the same again. However, I believe we can all recover from our losses and find a new way of living.

The foundation of my work is built on Cognitive Behavioral interventions and companionship. There is a unique balance between the "being" and the "doing" of therapy. I enjoy teaching and helping my clients accomplish both!"

• Counseling
  • Addiction Counseling
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Grief and Bereavement
  • Women's Counseling

Stephanie Davis does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Family Counseling
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alabama.

• Oklahoma Baptist University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2009

Stephanie Davis has no awards or honors listed.

Stephanie Davis has no media or publications listed.

Stephanie Davis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Stephanie Davis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Stephanie Davis' Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Stephanie Davis?

How was your experience with Stephanie Davis?