Dr. Stephanie Chaney, DC

Dr. Stephanie Chaney, DC

Chiropractic  |
Female
Dr. Stephanie Chaney, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Annapolis, MD.

1833 Forest Dr Ste A

Annapolis, MD 21401

• CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Chaney

• Chiropractic

Dr. Chaney does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

Education data for Dr. Chaney is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Chaney has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chaney has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Chaney does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chaney and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chaney's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chaney to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Chaney's Performance
in Port Republic, MD |
Dr. Chaney resolved numerous health issues and got me back to "being myself" through her program of diet and supplements. For years I struggled with multiple symptoms wished I could find someone who would look at "The Big Picture". I found that in Dr. Chaney and highly recommend her to anyone looking for an alternative solution to Dr's who just like to write prescriptions and send you on your way. I appreciate that she makes herself available to answer questions via email also.
in Crofton, MD |
I have had a wonderful experience with Dr. Chaney over the past 14 years. She and her staff have helped me with a variety of health issues leading to positive outcomes. Dr. Steph is very direct and tells it like it is which a big plus in my book. I do not hesitate to tell my friends needing help about her and the office.
in Crofton, MD |
I have been in Dr. Chaney,s program for running on 8 months now and consider this to be the greatest care in my lifetime. The transformation of my disease,my nutrition, my results, my back ( seriously injured) is astonishing as well as astounding. Her and the staff are a sincere credit to her and Dr. Tom,s choice of professionals to serve me and my health concerns as well as administrative help. I am so lucky that I stumbled across this practice. It must have been Divine intervention.
in Severna Park, MD |
Dr. Chaney has been a life saver for me. For years, I have had 'unexplained' medical conditions that no traditional medical doctor has come even close to diagnosing. At my annual physicals, my doctor tells me my bloodwork results are like that of a 35 year old. My question..."Then Why do I feel like I am 80, when I am only 58"?! Dr. Chaney diagnosed the CAUSE of my conditions, has treated them naturally with diet and supplements, NO DRUGS, No INJECTIONS, NO HORMONES! She gave me my life back!
in Annapolis, MD |
Dr. Chaney introduced me to an extremely beneficial diet and supplements program allowing me to loose 30 pounds in 7 months, reduce pain and medications associated with neuropathy and pain, improve my Hashimotos symptoms, improve my mental clarity, among numerous other improvements. I am very grateful for the healing I've had and improvements I continue to experience. I have no reservations about recommending Dr. Chaney.
in Annapolis, MD |
I am extremely pleased with the level of care and energy I have received from Dr. Stephanie Chaney. Having multiple health issues, she has tackled many of my problems with proactive, healthy alternative solutions that work! This is a very professional integrative medical environment, and she is on the cutting edge of anti-cancer, anti-aging, digestive and hormonal. I have complete confidence in recommending this office and Dr. Chaney for any of these issues and more.
in Annapolis, MD |
Dr Chaney guided me through leaky gut and thyroid problems. Her care was right on for the problems I had. The supplements she has there really help and work well with my body. Dr Chaney listens very carefully to what you tell her and seems to be able to put her finger right on the cause. She treats causes not symptoms and that makes her unique in the doctoring world. I trust her.
in Washington, DC |
I have been a patient of Dr Chaney's for almost 4 years. I find her advice and treatment to be excellent. I know that my good health depends on my active participation in my food and exercise choices. She supports my efforts and we compare notes on what works and doesn't work. She is also accessible by email. She is very responsive to my questions. They also use the best labs available and I find that to be most helpful when digging deep on an issue - they provide the whole picture. Highly recco
in Edgewater ,MD |
I went there specifically for an alternative to my diabetes. I met with "Dr" Cheney ( a chiropractor) and signe up a 6 month treatment plan for $6000. This was include a "diet" based on blood type (research on google to find out how dubious this is). This does not include $2000 in supplements you can only buy from them. And a chiropractor checked me and out. Why? No idea but I am sure it has to do with charging me more money to go on a diet.
New York, NY |
I scheduled a weight loss seminar with her. The first time they cancelled on me and made me reschedule. I spent 45 minutes driving from the Eastern shore in a ton of traffics because of the Naval academy getting ready for the Angels I was 4 minutes late and me and another customer were denied entrance because we were late. Not sure it's a good way to get clients, I know I won't be back. Maybe they should tell you this info when they call to confirm?
Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Chaney, DC?
Are you Dr. Chaney?