Stephan Baber, PT

Physical Therapy ·  Male

Stephan Baber
605 Main St Hackensack, NJ 07601

Stephan Baber, PT is a physical therapist in Hackensack, NJ. He specializes in physical therapy.

Stephan Baber's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Stephan Baber

Stephan Baber?
Stephan Baber's Performance
What People Say About Stephan Baber, PT
My 15 yr old daughter has always had back problems. Between scoliosis, horseback riding and gymnastics she’s always had problems with her back all her life. After seeing Stephan for just a few visits, she has yet to experience any pain. He has a very easygoing way and she felt very comfortable with him. Thank you Stephan!
Highly recommended!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephan Baber, PT?
Amazing therapist. Always courteous, professional, and respectful, and most importantly he really cares about his patients. He worked with me one on one for 9 months until I regained the strength and balance in my legs to walk again. Thanks to Stephen I'm back on my feet and in much less pain!
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephan Baber, PT?
Fabulous therapist! My back is doing extremely well due to Stephan’s care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephan Baber, PT?
I’ve been to PT for knee and shoulder operations in the past but nobody is as knowledgeable, personable and understanding as Stephan. He makes you work hard but in the end you’ll thank him for it! He understands your pain and strives to make you feel better, modifying exercises as you go along. I especially appreciate how Stephan makes everything personal and one to one. He’s always treated me with respect and had my best interest in mind while getting me back to nearly 100%. I highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephan Baber, PT?
Stephan is a very competent and caring therapist. He has an engaging personality which takes your mind off the pain of the exercises. I would definitely recommend him to friends. He always makes the session enjoyable as well as productive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephan Baber, PT?
From February through March 2013 I was being treated by Stephan. I was recovering from an extensive (7 level) cervical spinal fusion and was being treated 3 days per week. I have prior experience with other PT’s for past shoulder and spinal surgeries. Stephan was the most attentive, knowledgeable, thorough, interested and professional by far. Thanks to him I now feel excellent and want you to know he is a great asset to the field as well as to any organization.
Excellent
×Post a ResponseAre you Stephan Baber, PT?

How was your experience with Stephan Baber?

• Physical Therapy