Chiropractic  |
Female
Dr. Stacy Walker, DC
Dr. Stacy Walker, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Clearwater, FL. She has been practicing for 25 years.

13830 58th St N Ste 400

Clearwater, FL 33760

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Walker

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Physical Therapy
  • Rehabilitation

Dr. Walker does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Injuries

• Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

• Parker College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 1992

Dr. Walker has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Walker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Walker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Walker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Walker's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Walker to family and friends
Dr. Walker's Performance
in Bellair Beach |
Dr. walker is an exceptional chiropractor. She listens without making you feel rushed. She doesn't argue with you when you describe what is going on with your body like some Dr.'s do. I have been seeing her for over a year now and I trust her enough to take my kids to see her.
Pinellas Park, FL |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Walker to anyone. She is caring, considerate and seems to have top notch abilities and information in the chiropractic field. She also has Saturday morning hours which is helpful with the work week schedule.
in Pinellas Park, FL |
Dr. Walker. is an excellent doctor. Caring, compassionate, attentive and extremely knowledgeable. I have referred all my friends and family. Thank you Dr. Walker !
in Clearwater, Fl |
Highly recommend
in Largo |
Dr. Walker helped me with headaches I have suffered with for years. Staff is pleasant and helpful.
in Seminole |
Brought my 82 year old mother to see Dr Walker, the office staff was so helpful at putting her at ease. Dr. Walker was so wonderful with my mother. She was able to finally get some relief ! Thank you Dr. Walker and staff ! Linda Logan
in Tampa, FL |
Excellent chiropractor, minimal wait.
Clearwater, FL |
Expect to be mistreated and ignored.
in Clearwater |
Great all around experience. My first time to a chiropractor. Dr. Walker explained my condition, and what treatment options were available. I am back to playing golf 3 times per week. Highly recommend Dr. Walker
in Safety Harbor |
Dr. Walker took the time to listen to my symptoms. She diagnosed my shoulder pain and started me on a treatment plan. I have not been able to lift my right shoulder for 3 months. I am not 60% better and improving. I had never been to a chiropractor and am so thankful I went to her. She has a true warmth about her and has helped me, when my other Dr's could not. I was not getting better with the therapies and medications. I highly recommend her.
in Largo,Fl |
The treatment has literally changed my life. I was not able to sleep because of neck pain since a car accident in 2015. The pain was affecting every aspect of my life. I am very thankful I was referred to Dr. Walker. My husband and I are both patients and we love her !!
in St Petersburg, FL |
Caring physician with a smile. I Injured my right shoulder 3 months ago and have been able to get back to my normal activities after three weeks. I was unable to sleep without medication due to the pain of laying on my shoulder. Highly recommend Dr. Walker. Staff is friendly and helpful. Bonus is being able to schedule evening and early morning appointments around my work schedule.
in Largo |
First visit to a chiropractor. Dr. Walker helped me tremendously, only wish I had found her sooner. Will definitely recommended friends, family and neighbors.
in Trinity, Fl |
I hurt my low back over the weekend. I was able to make appt during my lunch hour so I didn't have to miss much work time. Lower back much better that afternoon. Explained why my injury occurred and clear plan on what to do activity wise and at home while was healing. Didn't feel like I was going through a bunch of exercises for nothing. First time I understood why I keep reinjuring my back and how to prevent it. Dr. was very knowledgeable and they always try to accommodate my schedule.
in Redington Beach, Florida |
I highly recommend Dr. Walker. She is a very caring, personable chiropractor who listens. She has helped me return to playing golf 3-4 times per week.
in Clearwater |
She helped me with my neck pain and migraines My husband is a patient also and has benefited from his exercise program for his back. I have been going to chiropractors for 30 years and I am never disappointed.
in St Petersburg, FL |
I was involved in a motor vehicle accident in June and injured my right shoulder and collarbone. The treatment I received has helped tremendously and I am back at work full time as a heavy equipment operator. Dr. Walker is compassionate, She listened to my concerns over missed work and said she would have me back to work in 2 weeks. The staff was warm and welcoming and I probably wasn't the happiest guy when I first went to the office.
in Atlanta, Georgia |
Great chiropractor ! Was in town on business trip and my lower back flared up. I was able to get an appointment the same day and was able to enjoy the rest of my business trip. The staff was nice and recommended some fantastic sights and dining. Thank you Dr. Walker for making my first trip to the Tampa Bay Area a pain free and enjoyable one.
in St Petersburg Fl |
What a wonderful experience ! My first visit to a chiropractor. I wish I had done this years ago. She is kind, caring and listens. Wish I had done this years ago.
in Largo, Fl |
Dr. Walker was recommended by my primary care physician due to my continued lower back pain. I highly recommend her.
in Largo, Fl |
I was involved in an auto accident. I had low back and neck pain. Dr. Walker is very knowledgable, compassionate and got me back running and to the gym 3 times per week. I highly recommend her.
in Largo, Fl |
I had severe headaches and neck pain after an automobile accident. I highly recommend Dr. Walker. She is very knowledgable and very compassionate. I trusted her recommendations and am back to running and the gym 3 times per week.
in Largo, FL |
I am a long term migraine headache sufferer and was recommended to Dr. Walker by my primary. Dr. Walker has helped improve the day in and out quality of my life tremendously. I still get headaches but they are no where close to the intensity or the frequency I was experiencing before. I was missing 3-4 days of work per month on average. Dr. Walker took the time to listen, the staff is caring and helpful. I also needed lunch or evening hours and the office accommodated my schedule.
in Clearwater , FL |
I had been suffering from sciatica for about a month. I could barely get in and out of my car. I had never been to a chiropractor. Dr. Walker had me pain free within 3 visits and I have not had an episode since. I wish I ihad found her sooner ! I recommend her services to anyone who is suffering from low back pain or sciatica.
in Dunedin, FL |
Friendly and compassionate. Dr. Walker put me at ease immediately and although very professional came across as very approachable. She also fit me in when my hip was bothering me, on short notice and when already fully booked for her day. She was kind and very accommodating.
in Clearwater |
Wish I could give her a ZERO. Very RUDE AND UNPROFESSIONAL. If you enjoy being treated with disrespect, then this is the place for you.
Have you seen Dr. Stacy Walker, DC?
Are you Dr. Walker?