Dr. Stacy Walker, DC

Dr. Stacy Walker, DC

Chiropractic  ·
Female
Dr. Stacy Walker, DC is a chiropractor in Clearwater, FL and has been practicing for 27 years. She graduated from Parker College Of Chiropractic in 1992 and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic sports medicine, and more.

13830 58th St N Ste 400

Clearwater, FL 33760

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Walker treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Walker

Dr. Walker?
Dr. Walker's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stacy Walker, DC
Dr. Walker is wonderful. She listened, explained my injury thoroughly and the purpose of the treatment I underwent. Friendly, helpful office staff and same day appointments. I would highly recommend Dr. Walker.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacy Walker, DC?
This was my first visit to a chiropractor, Dr Walker was recommended by my family Dr. due to chronic headaches. What a difference chiropractic treatment has made. Thanks Dr Walker !
Great chiropractor !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacy Walker, DC?
My husband and I drove from NY and I was having lower back pain after the second day of travel. Recommended to Dr Walker by a family friend we were visiting. Lower back feeling great and made make our travels home much brighter ! Thank you to Dr. Walker and staff for all your help !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacy Walker, DC?
Excellent experience first time Chiropractic patient. Everything was handled professionally and explained thoroughly from my Insurance to my diagnosis and treatment needed. I had a lot of questions and Dr Walker always took her time to explain things and always put me at ease. I am finally getting a significant amount of migraine relief.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacy Walker, DC?
I was able to get a same day appointment, I was in a lot of lower back pain and had to fly out for town in the morning for the Holiday. Thank you Dr. Walker for all your help and getting me in so expediently !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacy Walker, DC?
Dr. Walker is very knowledgeable and explains everything in detail. I was new to Chiropractic and had never seen a Chiropractor, so I had many questions. She answered them all and I left with a thorough understanding of my diagnosis and why I was experiencing my symptoms. She has a wonderful personality and bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacy Walker, DC?
Dr. Walker has been my chiropractor since I relocated to Florida two years ago. I always leave feeling better ! Takes her time, goes the extra mile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacy Walker, DC?
I have been a patient of Dr. Walker’s for many years. She is patient, caring and has helped me tremendously over the years. Highly recommend her services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacy Walker, DC?
I have been seeing Dr. Walker for almost two years. She’s a great chiropractor. Finds the spot and makes it right again. Never pressures me to come in more than is needed. She gave me great exercises to help as well. You will be in great hands with Dr. Walker. Highly recommended !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacy Walker, DC?
Dr Walker takes time with her patients and explains everything and will answer all your questions. She works with many specialists in the area and doesn't hesitate to refer. Her staff is professional and can answer all of your insurance questions or concerns. I have suffered from headaches for years and would not know what to do without chiropractic treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacy Walker, DC?
Highly recommend ! Same day appointments, minimal wait time. Lower back has never felt better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacy Walker, DC?
I have been a patient of Dr. Walker’s for the past 4 years. She’s fixing my problem and doesn’t pressure me to come back in. She hasn’t given me a good solid exercise program which keeps me out of her office more than in it. Quality chiropractor who makes you feel like part of the family. Everyone is friendly and accommodating!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacy Walker, DC?
I have been suffering from back pain since weight gain with pregnancy. Gentle chiropractic treatment and massage has been very beneficial for me. Wish I had gone this route during my first pregnancy. Dr. Walker is awesome ! Staff nice and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacy Walker, DC?
Great office and staff. I had a car accident in May and had never been to a chiropractor. Headaches have gone away and my lower back pain is much better. Highly recommend. Dr Walker takes the time to listen to your complaints and addresses all of them. I never felt rushed in and out of the office like I do when I see my primary.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacy Walker, DC?
First time chiropractic patient, recommended by my neighbor. Hip pain was gone within a week and am back to my daily golf game. Dr. Walker explained my problem thoroughly and explained what had to be done to correct it. Professionals all the way, highly recommend them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacy Walker, DC?
One of the best chiropractors I have been to. Caring, compassionate and knows her stuff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacy Walker, DC?
Thank you Dr. Walker for all you’re help allowing me to enjoy my remaining vacation. See you next spring !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacy Walker, DC?
Easy to schedule appointments. Flexible hours. Personable staff and takes my insurance. Dr. Walker knows a lot about exercise physiology. I am a sprinter and was getting chronic hamstring injuries. Been working with her for 7 months on and off and I no longer have any hamstring pain and am able to run without fear of getting injured again. Thank you Doc for all you have done. !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stacy Walker, DC?
Highly reccomend ! Caring, knowledgeable and spends the amount of time needed. I never felt rushed in or out of the office, which has not been the case in the past. Dr. Walker took the time to review my past MRI’s with me and I now understand exactly why my low back is hurting.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Walker?

Insurance accepted