Dietetics  |
Staci Gulbin, RD
Currently residing in Portland, Oregon, I have been a registered dietitian since 2010. I started my dietitian career in Maryland and am still licensed there as well as in Oregon. I have a diverse array of experience through my experience in fitness centers, medical weight loss centers, long-term care, rehab centers, as well as in nutrition research, health writing, and nutrition education at the college-level. I feel that my experience has provided me with increased confidence in my skills as a dietitian and has helped nurture my creativity, compassion, and competence in the field of dietetics. I have graduate degrees from New York University (MS Biology), Institute of Human Nutrition (MS Human Nutrition), and Teacher's College, Columbia University (MEd Nutrition and Education) as well as completion of a dietetic internship from Iowa State University. I have registration as a dietitian through the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) and am licensed as a dietitian for Maryland and Oregon. I am currently offering remote counseling via telephone through my WellSeek profile which is currently under construction. I am also offering customized meal planning through my website. The site also includes a blog, healthy recipes, and nutrition tips and advice. In the future, video conferencing sessions may be available. Those in the Portland, Oregon area may be able to contact me in regards to potential in-person consultations at an agreed upon location.

15995 NW French Ln

Portland, OR 97229

Learn about Staci Gulbin

Having met with a wide variety of patients from ages 10 to 100, I have become comfortable with customizing nutrition regimens and advice baased on a variety of backgrounds, lifestyles, and needs. I work to ensure that I address the patients' questions and concerns before any meal planning or nutrition education begins as my initial thoughts on dealing with a patient's health status may evolve as I speak with them. I hope to provide patients with an intial summary of what we discussed by the end of the first session, and instruct them on the first steps on what to do to to implement their healthy lifestyle changes.

For those younger than the age of 15, I require a parent present at the consultation. For those who have spouses or other individuals that are the primary meal preparer, I would encourage them to be present at the consultation or at least allow me to have access to their contact information so I can provide the meal planning information to them. This will allow them to best support the individual in preparing appropriate healthy meals. I always strive to involve the individual's support system as much as possible since I feel a strong support system is a crucial part in the individual's long-term success.

• Dietetics
  • Bariatric Medicine
  • Dietary Management
  • Nutrition
  • Nutrition Consulting
  • Nutrition Education
  • Nutritional Therapy

Staci Gulbin does not have any board certifications listed.

• Eating Disorders
  • Food Allergy
  • Food Intolerances
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Weight Loss
  • Weight-Related Conditions

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• Villa Julie College
  • New York University Graduate School Of Arts and Sciences
    Other Education | Completed 2004
  • Teacher's College, Columbia University
    Other Education | Completed 2009

Staci Gulbin has no awards or honors listed.

Staci Gulbin has no media or publications listed.

Staci Gulbin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Staci Gulbin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Staci Gulbin's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Are you Staci Gulbin?