Contact provider for availability

Stacey Hachenberg, LAC

Acupuncture ·  Female

Stacey Hachenberg
8 Greenspring Valley Rd Owings Mills, MD 21117

Stacey Hachenberg, LAC is an acupuncturist in Owings Mills, MD. She specializes in acupuncture.

Stacey Hachenberg accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Stacey Hachenberg treats your condition or procedure

• Acupuncture

Stacey Hachenberg's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Stacey Hachenberg

Stacey Hachenberg?
Stacey Hachenberg's Performance
What People Say About Stacey Hachenberg, LAC
RecentMost Helpful
Stacey is amazing! She treats both my husband and I, and we cannot recommend her highly enough. In fact, after moving from Maryland to WV, we drive 2 hours to her office for appointments and 2 hours home... That is the level of trust we have in her and the treatment she provides.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stacey Hachenberg, LAC?
I cannot say enough good things about Stacey. She is empathetic, caring and professional. She always takes time to listen and understand my needs. I have been going to her for many years and would highly recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stacey Hachenberg, LAC?
Stacey is a blessing in my life. She has helped heal symptoms from a Bells Palsy episode, back pain, joint pain, anxiety (huge blessing), and the list goes on and on. She is caring, compassionate and really takes her time to understand how she can best help you each session. I have been her client for years and look forward to each session because I always leave feeling like a better version of myself. If you are an acupuncture skeptic, Stacey will make you a believer & you will never look back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Stacey Hachenberg, LAC?
I am an acupuncture practitioner of many years. I hold the highest of standards for my colleagues, especially those I am considering a professional relationship (with me being the client). I decided to go to Stacey because she met the level of knowledge, skill and character that I hold to be most important in my healthcare providers. Her office is welcoming, the other practitioners are friendly, it's easy to get an appointment, and Stacey is responsive to phone calls and emails. CES
×Post a ResponseAre you Stacey Hachenberg, LAC?

How was your experience with Stacey Hachenberg?