Stacey Grant, LMFT

Marriage & Family TherapyFemaleAge 46

Marriage & Family Therapy

Stacey Grant, LMFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in South Windsor, CT. Her office accepts telehealth appointments.

Stacey Grant, LMFT

Jeannie Dilworth

925 Sullivan Ave Ste 2 South Windsor, CT 06074
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available
  • Offers Telehealth

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Stacey Grant treats your condition or procedure

Stacey Grant accepts

Stacey Grant accepts the following insurance:

Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO

Stacey Grant's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Stacey Grant

4.4

My first session I was a shy mess! Stacey Hansen made me feel welcomed, comfortable and eased every worry I had about therapy all in my first session. Now she cannot get me to stop talking! We joke, we laugh and she helps me. The three things I really needed and she gave them to me. I will forever be thankful for everything she has done for me.
Aug 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Stacey Grant, LMFT?

How was your experience with Stacey Grant?

• Marriage & Family Therapy