Dr. Stacey Cadaval, DNP

Dr. Stacey Cadaval, DNP

Family Medicine  ·
Female
Dr. Stacey Cadaval, DNP is a family medicine specialist in Las Vegas, NV. She specializes in family medicine and nursing (nurse practitioner).

2110 E Flamingo Rd Ste 200

Las Vegas, NV 89119

Learn about Dr. Cadaval

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Dr. Cadaval does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

1 Sanction
  • Other (4/9/2014)
    Action Taken: Reprimand
    Summary: Stacey M. Cadaval; RN: License # 45040 - NATURE OF COMPLAINT: Deceive, defraud, or endanger a patient or the general public. ACTION TAKEN: Agreement for reprimand and classes for violation of NRS 632.320.
    State: Nevada

Education data for Dr. Cadaval is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Cadaval has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cadaval has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cadaval does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cadaval and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cadaval's Reviews

4.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cadaval to family and friends

Dr. Cadaval's Performance

She was one of the rudest doctors I've ever encountered, you couldn't even ask her simple questions as she became upset about everything. I feel very sorry about who ever ends up under her care.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I love Dr. Cadaval. She helped me out when no other doctor would, but she is horrible at staying in touch with her patients. She has uprooted her practice twice, with no warning. I was waiting around for results from a blood test for months before I finally called, only to learn she had quit. And...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
..After ten years in this town Doc Stacy is the only one I trust....Does anyone know where she is working now ? I tried to catch her on Flamingo but she is no longer there. If anyone can help me please contact me at... ynottony@myself.com please n thank you ....
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Most understanding of your illnesses. She is a guardian Angel. I had visit a lot of Dr. Before but could not find what was wrong with me. In till the day I walked in her office she did blood work and figured out what was causing all my pain. Now I am on the right meds. And seeing the right...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I have recommend Dr Cadaval to all my friends and family in Las Vegas...She's trustworthy patient respectful and understanding. If she isn't sure of something she has no problem telling you honestly and finding out for you. I love her honesty and her care for her patients. You'll never feel like...more
Are you Dr. Cadaval?