Family Medicine  |
Female
Dr. Stacey Cadaval, DNP
Dr. Stacey Cadaval, DNP is a family medicine provider who practices in Las Vegas, NV.

2110 E Flamingo Rd Ste 200

Las Vegas, NV 89119

Learn about Dr. Cadaval

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Dr. Cadaval does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Nevada.

1 Sanction
  • Other (4/9/2014)
    Action Taken: Reprimand
    Summary: Stacey M. Cadaval; RN: License # 45040 - NATURE OF COMPLAINT: Deceive, defraud, or endanger a patient or the general public. ACTION TAKEN: Agreement for reprimand and classes for violation of NRS 632.320.
    State: Nevada

Education data for Dr. Cadaval is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Cadaval has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Cadaval has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Cadaval does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Cadaval and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Cadaval's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Cadaval to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Cadaval's Performance
in Las Vegas, NV |
I love Dr. Cadaval. She helped me out when no other doctor would, but she is horrible at staying in touch with her patients. She has uprooted her practice twice, with no warning. I was waiting around for results from a blood test for months before I finally called, only to learn she had quit. And this is the second time she's done this. I'm sad to say that if she comes back to practice again, I won't be going back since she'll no doubt leave again with no notice.
in Las Vegas, NV |
..After ten years in this town Doc Stacy is the only one I trust....Does anyone know where she is working now ? I tried to catch her on Flamingo but she is no longer there. If anyone can help me please contact me at... ynottony@myself.com please n thank you ....
in Las Vegas, NV |
Most understanding of your illnesses. She is a guardian Angel. I had visit a lot of Dr. Before but could not find what was wrong with me. In till the day I walked in her office she did blood work and figured out what was causing all my pain. Now I am on the right meds. And seeing the right specialist. Thank you for being there for me.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I have recommend Dr Cadaval to all my friends and family in Las Vegas...She's trustworthy patient respectful and understanding. If she isn't sure of something she has no problem telling you honestly and finding out for you. I love her honesty and her care for her patients. You'll never feel like cattle moving in and out of her office.
in Henderson, NV |
I have been seeing Dr Stacey for years. None of the other Dr.s that I have been to could figure out what was wrong with me. After only one visit with Dr Stacey, She diagnosed me properly and finally fixed my issues, I was also able to get of about 8 other meds as well. She is a life saver.
BEST EVER!!!!!!!
in Henderson, NV |
There is no better, or more competent and caring Dr. anywhere!! Stacey has a way of figuring things out that all other Dr.s I have been to fail to find or figure out. Plus she listens and actually cares! She doesnt rush you out like most others. I will follow her wherever she goes.
Have you seen Dr. Stacey Cadaval, DNP?
Are you Dr. Cadaval?