Spomenka Vitman, MA

Relationship Counseling ·  Female · Age 52

Spomenka Vitman

Spomenka Vitman, MA is a relationship counselor in Redmond, WA and has been practicing for 6 years. She graduated from City University Of Seattle in 2013 and specializes in relationship counseling, counseling, and more.

Make an appointment

Spomenka Vitman accepts

Spomenka Vitman accepts the following insurance:

First Choice Health
First Choice Health PPO
Premera Blue Cross
Heritage Signature
Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
Preferred Provider Network PPN
Value Options

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Spomenka Vitman treats your condition or procedure

• Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

I take holistic approach in understanding the human nature which means that I view individual by taking in consideration his/her biological predisposition, relationships, culture, background, environment. With respect to my training and education, I ...

• Relationship Counseling

Spomenka Vitman?
Spomenka Vitman's Performance
What People Say About Spomenka Vitman, MA
RecentMost Helpful
I have done both individual and family counseling with Spomenka. I appreciate her direct no nonsense approach and giving candid and honest advice when sugarcoating will not help. My decade of issues won't get solved overnight, even weeks, or months. However, her counseling has helped me at least point to the right direction and steer towards the right course of action.
×Post a ResponseAre you Spomenka Vitman, MA?
Spomenka has been my therapist for 1.5 years, and in that time she has helped me develop a whole new tool box for how I communicate in my relationships at home and at work, and in how I recognize and process what I'm feeling. One thing I really appreciate is how tactical and tangible the skills and tools are. Spomenka has a way of breaking down what feels complex or intangible into an action plan. Also in the time I've been seeing Spomenka, my marriage has transformed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Spomenka Vitman, MA?
I’ve been a client of Spomenka for almost two years. She has taught me skills no other therapist has mentioned to me before. She does more than listen, she provides the necessary tools to use through your life. She is the first therapist I have had that does this extensively, so that you can make changes for a better life. It has been an invaluable experience, where you feel an actual progression in your way of thinking and handling life’s situations. Her therapy style is most effective.
×Post a ResponseAre you Spomenka Vitman, MA?
I really have enjoyed my time with Spomenka. While helping me look at some truths, she also teaches me to be kind to myself. She doesn't expect me to be perfect, is understanding of my issues and strengths. The EMDR therapy is a miracle, don't know how it works... but it's amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Spomenka Vitman, MA?
Spomenka has taught me DBT skills in such a way that I have been able to easily adapt them into my every day life. Examples of the above statement include deep breathing skills right before a difficult meeting, creating a "safe place" picture in my mind when I am feeling fearful, keeping a mental list of my successes when I am feeling like a failure. Spomenka has never given up on me. She calmly reminds me of what my goals are and we keep working on my perspective of my daily life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Spomenka Vitman, MA?

How was your experience with Spomenka Vitman?

Compare Providers