Spomenka Vitman, MA

Relationship CounselingFemaleAge 54

Spomenka Vitman

Vitman Counseling, LLC

15600 Redmond Way Ste 303 Redmond, WA 98052

Spomenka Vitman, MA is a Relationship Counselor in Redmond, WA and has over 8 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from City University Of Seattle medical school in 2013. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Spomenka Vitman to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Relationship Counselors in your area

"I take holistic approach in understanding the human nature which means that I view individual by taking in consideration his/her biological predisposition, relationships, culture, background, environment. With respect to..."

- Spomenka Vitman, MA

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Spomenka Vitman treats your condition or procedure

Spomenka Vitman's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress

Spomenka Vitman accepts

Spomenka Vitman accepts the following insurance:

HealthyBlue 2.0
Value Options

Spomenka Vitman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Spomenka Vitman

Spomenka Vitman?
  • Appointment scheduling (7)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (7)
  • Explained conditions well (7)
    I have done both individual and family counseling with Spomenka. I appreciate her direct no nonsense approach and giving candid and honest advice when sugarcoating will not help. My decade of issues won't get solved overnight, even weeks, or months. However, her counseling has helped me at least point to the right direction and steer towards the right course of action.
    SB in Bellevue – Mar 04, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Spomenka Vitman, MA?
    Spomenka has been my therapist for 1.5 years, and in that time she has helped me develop a whole new tool box for how I communicate in my relationships at home and at work, and in how I recognize and process what I'm feeling. One thing I really appreciate is how tactical and tangible the skills and tools are. Spomenka has a way of breaking down what feels complex or intangible into an action plan. Also in the time I've been seeing Spomenka, my marriage has transformed!
    Snohomish, WA – Feb 04, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Spomenka Vitman, MA?
    I’ve been a client of Spomenka for almost two years. She has taught me skills no other therapist has mentioned to me before. She does more than listen, she provides the necessary tools to use through your life. She is the first therapist I have had that does this extensively, so that you can make changes for a better life. It has been an invaluable experience, where you feel an actual progression in your way of thinking and handling life’s situations. Her therapy style is most effective.
    Everett, WA – Mar 20, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Spomenka Vitman, MA?
    I really have enjoyed my time with Spomenka. While helping me look at some truths, she also teaches me to be kind to myself. She doesn't expect me to be perfect, is understanding of my issues and strengths. The EMDR therapy is a miracle, don't know how it works... but it's amazing.
    RJ in Redmond WA – Jan 05, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Spomenka Vitman, MA?
    Spomenka has taught me DBT skills in such a way that I have been able to easily adapt them into my every day life. Examples of the above statement include deep breathing skills right before a difficult meeting, creating a "safe place" picture in my mind when I am feeling fearful, keeping a mental list of my successes when I am feeling like a failure. Spomenka has never given up on me. She calmly reminds me of what my goals are and we keep working on my perspective of my daily life.
    Nov 10, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Spomenka Vitman, MA?

How was your experience with Spomenka Vitman?

I take holistic approach in understanding the human nature which means that I view individual by taking in consideration his/her biological predisposition,...Read more

Spomenka is a licensed psychotherapist, specialized in relationship therapy, trauma and cross-cultural therapy.

Spomenka brings a multifaceted...

• Relationship Counseling

City University Of Seattle

• Bosnian
    • Croatian
    • Serbian

Is Spomenka Vitman, MA accepting new patients?

Spomenka Vitman, MA generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Spomenka Vitman's profile to make an appointment.

Does Spomenka Vitman, MA accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Spomenka Vitman accepts your insurance.

What are Spomenka Vitman, MA's top areas of care?

Spomenka Vitman frequently treats Adjustment Disorder , Anxiety, and Depressive Disorders. See all procedures and conditions Spomenka Vitman treats.

Where is Spomenka Vitman, MA's office located?

Spomenka Vitman's office is located at 15600 Redmond Way Ste 303, Redmond, WA 98052. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

What languages does Spomenka Vitman, MA speak?

Spomenka Vitman speaks Serbian, Bosnian, and Croatian. View profile to see all.

Does Spomenka Vitman, MA offer telehealth services?

Spomenka Vitman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Spomenka Vitman, MA?

Vitman Counseling, LLC