Dr. Spencer Niemann, DPM

Dr. Spencer Niemann, DPM

Podiatry  |
Dr. Spencer Niemann, DPM is a podiatry doctor who practices in Chandler, AZ. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 12 years.

1831 E Queen Creek Rd # 119

Chandler, AZ 85286

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Arizona Foundation
  • Banner Health
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

Learn about Dr. Niemann

See how frequently Dr. Niemann performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Foot Conditions
Foot Fracture
Bunion

Dr. Niemann's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Niemann "Dr. Niemann specializes in complicated surgical repair of the foot and ankle, including both pediatric and adult flatfoot, Rheumatoid and end stage arthritis correction, bunions, and diabetic limb salvage. He is a Fellow of the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, and is Board Certified in the Foot and Rearfoot and Ankle Reconstructive Surgery by the American Board of Podiatric Surgery. He is one of few Podiatrists in Arizona that is certified to perform Ankle Joint Replacement Surgery."

• Podiatry

• Heel Pain
  • Heel Spur
  • High Arch
  • Ingrown Toenail
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Non-Unions and Malunions of Fractures

• Foot and Ankle Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Foot and Ankle Ligament and Tendon Repair
  • Foot and Ankle Surgery
  • Foreign Body Removal
  • Fracture Open Reduction and Internal Fixation (ORIF)
  • Fracture and-or Dislocation Treatment
  • Reconstructive Ankle Surgery
  • Tendon Repair
  • Toenail Removal
  • Wound Care and Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Oklahoma
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2011
  • Small Bone Innovations: Star Scandanavian Total Ankle Replacement
    Other Education | Completed 2011

• Phoenix Top Doctor, 2010

Dr. Niemann has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Niemann does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Niemann and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Niemann's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Niemann to family and friends
Dr. Niemann's Performance
Maricopa, AZ |
I have no idea why everyone gives this dr. 5 stars. He continually mispronounced my name. Told me I could exercise immediately after toenail removal. No take home instructions for aftercare. Acted like the procedure was no big deal. No antibiotics or pain meds provided. Just told me to return to normal life!! 1 day later, my toe was bleeding and was so painful, I could not remove the bandage. I call. He DOES return the call. Says to use Peroxide. Like that didn't hurt! Spent whole day crying.
in Austin, TX |
Nothing but excellent things to say about Dr. Niemann and his staff. I came to see Dr. Niemann all the way from my home town of Austin, TX, even after seeing other podiatrists in my locality. Dr. Niemann came highly recommended from professionals within my network. He is very easy to speak with, explains complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner, and exhibits a lot of empathy and understanding. Moreover, he will make all effort to accommodate your needs and schedule. Awesome experience.
in Robson Ranch AZ |
Just had my second surgery with Dr. Neiman and I wouldn't trust anyone else. This time for a bunionectomy and a planter fasciitis issue. He always takes the time you need to answer your questions and is very thorough in his examinations and follow up! He also has a great office staff, very courteous and helpful!
in Buckeye, AZ |
I was very pleased with my visit to see DR Nieman. He took time with me to explain my options, he showed me the radiographs, and explained why I was experiencing pain. He didn't make me feel rushed & he listened to my concerns. I would highly recommend Santan Foot and ankle.
in Chandler, AZ |
I went to this office for a 2nd opinion and found it to be a calm & reassuring environment. There was no wait time and the staff were friendly. Thank you.
in Chandler, AZ |
I really really enjoyed my experience at Dr. Spencer's practice. He and his team made me feel real comfortable as they were very professional. On top of that Dr. Spencer took good care of me and I was in and out in no time, while feeling good about my visit and positive vibes about my recovery! And for that I am very thankful....
in Glendale/N.Phx |
Ourtstanding practice, Dr. & facilty! I was able to get a prompt initial appointment. Varied locations made my commute, attainable. Dr.N.& staff/facilty, were professional, informative, ki d, nurturing, with optimum concern to care. I will recommend, this Dr. & practice facility, to everyone, looking to seek ft. & ankle, care.
San Tan, AZ |
His professional and amigable approach was very helpful for mother who is 92yrs old. Also, very helpful that he speaks Spanish. Thank you!
in Maricopa, AZ |
Easy scheduling. Professional staff and doctor. Helpful information shared. Appreciate the doctor coming to Maricopa.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Niemann was prompt and courteous. He answered all of my questions and explained my treatment options. It was nice to not have to make a follow up appointment to have my issue addressed. He took care of it then and there.
Gilbert, AZ |
Very Professional and welcoming. Great with children. Pending upcoming surgery by Dr. Niemann and I am confident that I will have great reviews again.
in Maricopa, AZ |
I have strange pain and a lump on the top of my right foot. My doctor referred me to Dr. Niemann, and after looking at my MRI results and taking functional x-rays of my feet, he determined that I have arthritis in one specific joint, and gave me a number of options for treatment. I chose orthotics to begin with, and he took the mold of my feet. I like that he had options for me and is willing to work with my comfort level, as I see surgery as drastic in my case.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Was able to get an appointment immediately (same day) through the online scheduling system which was easy and convenient. Wait time in the office was next to none. Dr. Niemann was personable, knowledgeable and solved my issue in 1 visit. I will definitely go back to him if I have any other issues with my feet.
in Florence, AZ |
Dr. Niemann is a great Doctor! He takes his time answering all questions about my care. Is quick to respond to my calls. My husband and I are very happy with his care and will continue to recommend him. Thank you and God Bless, Mrs. Yvette Reices from Florence, Az.
Chandler, AZ |
he "made ' an improvement to my insert --my feet hurt much more after that.
in Maricopa, AZ |
Very personable, knows what he's doing; experience, knowledge are there.
in Tempe, AZ |
Dr. Simmons was extremely courteous and Professional… Him and the staff at the office made the experience amazing! Being a new patient can be pretty nerve-racking,but the staff was accommodating on both visits. He even saw me for a check up free of charge! Highly recommend this group!
in Casa Grande , AZ |
Scheduled with ease, quick and efficient service, Dr. Niemann is very patient and caring when adressing my questions and concerns. Friendly staff.
in Sun Lakes, AZ |
Dr. Niemann explained my options very well. He took time to go over my options with me. I will be following up with another office visit. Office staff very helpful and friendly.
in Maricopa, Az |
It's great that he comes to Maricopa weekly. My children had a really positive experience
in Maricopa, AZ |
Kind and took his time to explain my problem and treatment
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Niemann helped me to feel comfortable in coming to him with my food needs after my chemo & radiation treatments. I did not have a good experience in going to a previous doctor, but Dr. Niemann explained exactly what he could do to help me & resolved my concerns and foot problems right away! I not only feel more confident with resolving my issue but also in working with a doctor who is dedicated to helping his patients with compassion and excellent skills! Thank you, Dr. Niemann! Benji T.
Goodyear, AZ |
I did not have any contact with office staff.
Tempe, AZ |
Dr. Niemann is a caring, patient, knowledgeable and personable doctor.
in Maricopa , AZ |
Dr. Neimann is a person who listens to what you have to say and stays to answer your questions. He has a great personality and pays attention to you. If you have questions, he gives you answers. I would recommend him to anyone. I am very happy to have him for my Doctor.
Queen Creek, AZ |
I have had serious problems for the past year with my right foot. After enduring one procedure after another I finally set out to get a second opinion. Dr. Niemann determined I was in need of a surgical procedure to fix my painful foot. I'm now on the road to recovery and am so thankful to Dr. Neimann and his staff. I would highly recommend anyone in need of a Great Podiatrist to seek help from him.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Highly recommend Dr. Niemann to everyone. Such a compassionate, kind, caring doctor. I never felt rushed and he took his time to always anwer all my questions. The staff is great! :) So blessed and fortunate to have found Dr. Niemann.
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Niemann was able to successfully perform surgery on my big toe that had previous surgical problems. He has an excellent bedside manner and explained the procedure very well. He also answered all my questions. He is a great surgeon and has a very proficient staff. I will recommend Dr. Niemann to my family and friends.
in Chandler Az |
I would definitely recommend Doctor Niemann for all your foot and ankle needs! Doctor Niemann is a straight shooter that puts complicated medical tterminology into layman's terms so anyone can understand him. He has a great bedside manner and explains your choices and the pro's and con's of every procedure. Thank you doctor and kudos for all you do and for having such nice and helpful staff as well. Tim mullen and Garth ??.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Just over one year I had surgery performed on my left foot. Dr Niemann's surgery corrected a problem I had suffered with for over 50 years!! The surgery has significantly improved my confidence going on long hikes on uneven terrain. Last month (Jan) I went hiking at Canyon-lands National Park. Two visits for a total of 18 miles. In the past I would be limping getting out of bed on the second day! Dr Niemann and his staff are very professional and courteous .
in Maricopa, AZ |
Excellent. Appropriately confident & aggressive with treatment. Sometimes I needed him to slow down and explain things more clearky, which he did.
The best highly recommend
in Guadalupe, AZ |
Very good Dr.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr Niemann was very professional answered all questions i feel better.
Have you seen Dr. Spencer Niemann, DPM?
Are you Dr. Niemann?

Visit Dr. Niemann

Dr. Niemann accepts 31 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Advantage
    Great West Healthcare-Cigna
    Open Access Plus PPO
  • Cofinity
    Cofinity PPO
  • Comprehensive Medical and Dental Program (CMDP)
    Coventry Health Care PPO
  • CRS
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA PPO
    Choice Care Network PPO
    Choice PPO
    Humana HMO
    Humana PPO
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Maricopa Health Plan