Sophie Baxter, PA-C

Sophie Baxter, PA-C

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (Physician Assistant)  |
Sophie Baxter, PA-C is a physical medicine & rehabilitation (physician assistant) provider who practices in Greenwood Village, CO. She is 32 years old. Read her story

7730 E Belleview Ave Ste A200

Greenwood Village, CO 80111

• Cofinity

Learn about Sophie Baxter

Sophie Baxter's bio

This content was provided by Sophie Baxter "Sophie Baxter is a NCCPA certified physician assistant (PA-C) with a Master of Health Sciences degree in Physician Assistant Studies from South College. She graduated in December 2015 and happily joined the Denver Back Pain Specialists team in January. In 2009, she graduated with her Bachelor of Sciences from Colorado State University with a degree in Equine Science. She became a Certified Nursing Assistant in 2011 and worked in home care, a pediatric inpatient unit, and an emergency department before returning to school to start her Master's degree in 2013. During her time as an undergraduate student, she played tennis and softball for Moraine Valley Community College. She won the Most Improved Player award in tennis and the Sportsmanship Award for softball. She feels strongly about being part of a team and working with others to accomplish a common goal. She still actively enjoys playing tennis and hiking, as well as many other sports and outdoor activities. Sophie has volunteered for a number of therapeutic riding programs around the country, which she feels is a great opportunity to help others by utilizing the healing nature of horses. She has also volunteered for the American Red Cross working with the Disaster Action Team, disaster services, and military services. Having just moved to Denver, she hopes to start volunteering in these areas again very soon."

This content was provided by Sophie Baxter "Regarding patient care, Sophie finds she has thrived best in an atmosphere that required compassion and empathy. She has found her passion is to work with patients in a comprehensive and inclusive way. She looks at the entire person to help address current conditions and develop long term management and prevention plans. She believes that the best medical approach is one guided by the individual patient, in which each person is encouraged to lead their care and be advised with their best interests in mind. Her goal is to find the correct diagnosis and participate in helping teach people to manage their pain and stress, leading to a greater quality of life.  As well, she hopes to make each patient smile or laugh at least once during their visit."

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (Physician Assistant)

Sophie Baxter does not have any board certifications listed.

• Joint Disorders
  • Neck Pain
  • Pain Disorder
  • Pain in Extremities
  • Weight-Related Conditions

• Joint Injection

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Colorado State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2009
  • South College Physician Assistant Program
    Other Education | Completed 2015

Sophie Baxter has no awards or honors listed.

Sophie Baxter has no media or publications listed.

Sophie Baxter does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Sophie Baxter and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Sophie Baxter's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Sophie Baxter to family and friends
Sophie Baxter's Performance
Denver, CO |
Sophie has been great. She occurs for me as caring and thorough; she's done her best to accommodate and take care of me. The world could use more Sophies in it. Her attitude is positive and her knowledge of spine issues has me continuing to keep myself in her care.
in Englewood, CO |
I have never had a PA or doctor as competent, compassionate and concerned as Sophie Baxter. My chronic neck pain is finally under control with a treatment plan that has eliminated any potentially dangerous narcotics or medications with long term side effects. She has exposed me to the benefits of mind, body, soul to complement the medication she prescribes. She treats the "whole person" not just a "body part." I feel putting my health care in her hands is the best decision I have made.
in Littleton, CO |
At 71 years of age, I have seen many medical care givers in my life. I would rank Sophie Baxter in the top two. Her demeanor spoke loudly of professionalism, yet she also displayed a personal side which made my wife and me very comfortable. She spent ample time with me so that my questions were answered completely and asked me questions that made me feel that I was receiving a thorough examination and analysis. It proved to be a very worthwhile experience for me.
in DENVER |
Sophie did a great job listening to my concerns and and gave me a through exam, imaging was sent in right away and got xray same day, the MA's where running right on time, Janelle helped me with follow ups and anwered all my questions, could not have had a better experience! Thanks Sophie and staff!
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback.
Denver, CO |
Sophie took the time to care about me and how I was doing and truly wanted me to be without pain she made sure I was ok during the procedure and is a great assist to this office
in Aurora, CO |
Sophie was very personable and great to work with. She really wanted to get me the help I needed and I could genuinely tell. She definitely got me the help I needed and I would recommend her to anyone.
in Littleton, CO |
Sophie is very knowledgeable in her field. Struggling with chronic pain for the past 12 years has been awful. Sophie listens, and brainstorms to come up with the best treatment plans. She is patient, and kind. I highly recommend her and am thankful she is my P.A.
in Denver, CO |
Few doctors have taken the time consistently with me to explain their approach and really talk through my medical issues the way Dr. Baxter has. I don't feel rushed or dismissed by her, and appreciate how knowledgeable she is and the level of professionalism and concern she has for me. I would recommend her highly to anyone in need.
in Aurora, CO |
I would recommend Sophie to any and all persons in my path she is truly exceptional on a personal level as well as professional level. It is not often i could say this of medical professionals.
Denver, CO |
Sophie was great in helping determine what was wrong with my spine and how to treat it. She made it seem that I would get back to normal, even though it was difficult for me to put socks on. Using medication, Physical Thereapy and Dry Needling, I was able to regain my motion and eliminate the annoying nerve pain I was feeling down my leg. She even visited her own therapist to understand how a back injury can make other muscles feel tight.
in Denver, Co |
Sophie is one of the best providers I've ever gotten the pleasure of interacting with. I'm one of those people that inherently dislikes doctors and health care because they don't seem to care and treat people like cattle. Sophie on the other hand not only cares but explains things extremely well, and at the same time gives me the patient the time that is courteous for somebody that has a hard time being in a doctors office. I greatly appreciate her care and would recommend her to anyone.
Have you seen Sophie Baxter, PA-C?

Visit Sophie Baxter

Sophie Baxter accepts 13 insurance carriers
  • Cofinity
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans
  • Worker's Compensation
    Worker's Compensation WC

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation (Physician Assistant)