Soon Yo Choi, LAC

Acupuncture ·  Male

Soon Yo Choi
8565 Sudley Rd Manassas, VA 20110

Soon Yo Choi, LAC is an acupuncturist in Manassas, VA. He specializes in acupuncture.

At a glance

• Recent Reviews . Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Soon Yo Choi accepts

Soon Yo Choi accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
KeyCare PPO
Blue Choice Advantage
Blue Preferred PPO
CareFirst Maryland POS

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Soon Yo Choi treats your condition or procedure

Soon Yo Choi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Soon Yo Choi

4.4

Soon Yo Choi?
Soon Yo Choi's Performance
What People Say About Soon Yo Choi, LAC
I went to see Mr Choi because of my constant neck cervical spondylosis pain & lack of movement. I first called, I was informed that my initial visit would be $80, all visits after it would be $40. At the end of my first visit Mr Choi said that he had my meds ( herbs) and that the total for my first visit was $210. I informed him about our initial conversation. I did not want any herbs but the acupuncture ONLY! I had a total of 11 visits, spent $480 without ANY results. The neck pain is the same as when I started. I concluded that for me, and maybe others? Acupuncture does not work. The only thing that helps with my constant pain is hot showers & the best solution is to keep rotating the neck around in both directions. I tried all kinds of herbs WITHOUT any results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Soon Yo Choi, LAC?
I usually don't write reviews but I have to share this one. I have been having issues with my back for a long time and it became very bad last 10 months, so I started actively trying everything I could to make it better. I went to Dr. Choi and only after few treatments felt much better. Been going for a month now, pain didn't go away completely yet but I certainly see and feel big progress and relief. Also I had issue with my blood circulation in my feet and Dr. Choi gave me this herbal tea medicine that I have been taking and even though it wasn't my primarily concern I have to admit my feet feels warm now and my husband is happy we can have lower AC temperature in the house without me complaining that it's cold :). I plan to continue going to Dr Choi and take herbal medicine he prescribes because it certainly makes a world difference...nap during treatment is a good bonus too :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Soon Yo Choi, LAC?
I have been coming to Dr. Choi for Acupuncture for my neck and shoulder and now Sciatica in my lower left side. Dr.Choi and the Acupuncture has help my upper back pain a lot. I love the idea of no appointment needed He’ll still provide you with treatment. Very convenient for Busy people. And if your insurance doesn’t cover the Acupuncture Dr. Choi will work with you with the price you can afford so you can get treatment. He’s very Professional and very good of what he does. The Acupuncture has help with my pain in my back, neck, and shoulders. So if you have aches and pain and want an Acupuncture treatment, Dr Choi in Manassas Va is must see Acupuncturist. The best in Manassas VA. Evelyn
×Post a ResponseAre you Soon Yo Choi, LAC?
I had back pain for years. And Dr. Choi helped to reduce it. I tried all kinds of medication, and I believe this helped me the most.
×Post a ResponseAre you Soon Yo Choi, LAC?
4 months ago my right shoulder and upper arm began to ache. 3 months (May, 2019) ago the ache turned into pain so I saw an orthopaedic surgeon. I received a cortisone shot and physical therapy for two weeks with negative results. My right shoulder and upper arm hurt even more as time went on. Then I was scheduled a MRI. I went see the orthopaedic surgeon a couple of days later and was informed I required surgery. I said no. A friend told me how much Dr. Choi helped him and even got rid of his pain. Last Wednesday (8/7/19) was my first visit to Dr. Choi. I didn't notice a change in my condition until the next day. On Friday, I had my second session, and most of my pain was gone. On Sunday, I didn't feel any pain at all. I continued my sessions this week and am ecstatic with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Choi to each and every person who has not received satisfaction through traditional western medicine. I am a believer! Rich
×Post a ResponseAre you Soon Yo Choi, LAC?
My wife and I have been going to Dr. Choi for about 7 years for various maladies. We are extremely pleased with his treatments. He has helped with my bronchitis with his acupuncture and tea mixtures and really cured my back spasms. He has really done wonders for my wife's sciatica. She had been in an automobile accident as a young girl and has been bothered by pretty severe sciatica ever since. Dr. Choi has brought the aggravation level down to minimal, where it rarely bothers here and once a month maintenance treatments keep under control. He has improved our lives significantly, especially in controlling my wife's sciatica without the use of drugs or chemicals! We highly recommend Dr. Choi without any reservations.
×Post a ResponseAre you Soon Yo Choi, LAC?
I had been suffering with sciatica on my right leg that lasted for 8 months and after countless sessions with physical therapy, a friend of mine recommended acupuncture. She provided me the contact information for Dr. Soon Yo Choi, who also was recommended for his success by other friends of mine that were also patients of his. I began treatments and after two weeks, I was pain-free. It’s been a year since those treatments and I am still feeling great. Unfortunately, about 3 weeks ago, I had an accident and hurt my neck, back, and tail bone. The pain was excruciating. I went back to Dr. Choi and 5 treatments later the pain has completely subsided. If you are ever considering acupuncture, I highly recommend visiting Dr. Choi. Thank you again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Soon Yo Choi, LAC?
I have been going to Dr. Choi for about 5 years and during that time he has helped me greatly with back pain, a neck pull, UTIs, and just feel so much more balanced and restored. He is professional, has an advanced degree (harder to find on the East Coast), and the private acupuncture room is clean and nice. I don't normally do reviews but feel like if he helped me this much, he can help others too.
×Post a ResponseAre you Soon Yo Choi, LAC?
I have used acupuncture for over forty years and I have been going to Dr. Choi for about ten years. Dr Choi has helped me with migraines, allergies, acid reflux, stomach issues, knee and back pain. No matter where I hurt Dr Choi is able to make the pain go away. I am currently going for tendinitis and arthritis in my left knee.
×Post a ResponseAre you Soon Yo Choi, LAC?
I've had lower back pain for years. I had gone to my regular doctor and was given a MRI which turned out that I had a couple of bulging and ruptured disks. I was tired of the pain and missing work so I went to Choi's acupuncture and herb clinic seeking some relief. After the first treatment my pain was reduced to half. After going for a month or so, I wake up in the morning with minimal pain. He also treats me for my bones spurs in my foot. which has reduced the pain of walking.
×Post a ResponseAre you Soon Yo Choi, LAC?

How was your experience with Soon Yo Choi?

• Acupuncture