Soon Yo Choi, LAC

AcupunctureMale

Soon Yo Choi

Choi's Acupuncture & Herb Clinic

8565 Sudley Rd Ste B Manassas, VA 20110

Soon Yo Choi, LAC is a Acupuncturist in Manassas, VA. Be sure to call ahead with Soon Yo Choi to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Soon Yo Choi treats your condition or procedure

CareFirst Maryland POS

Soon Yo Choi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Soon Yo Choi

Soon Yo Choi
Dr. Choi came recommended by a friend for my acute TMJ and chronic headaches. I had relief from my TMJ discomfort after the first treatment. I have not had a headache since I started acupuncture with Dr. Choi. The herbal drink is enjoyable twice per day as instructed. I look forward to my appointments with Dr. Choi as I always feel relaxed but energized after my treatment! Dr. Choi's office is a walk in facility which fits my schedule well. I have never had to wait for a treatment room. The facility is clean and the rooms have relaxing music. I will continue to visit Dr. Choi for maintenance and overall wellness.
N.C. – Aug 13, 2021
I went for my sciatic nerve that I had issues with for the last few months. I had gone to my chiropractor and my doctor and it was't getting any better. I was referred to him by my chiropractor and I went to his office that day. he took me right in and I told him about my issue. I also sprained my ankle a couple of weeks before that and he started treating that too. after about a couple of months, several times a week my ankle and sciatic started getting better. I also started drinking his herbal tea that he recommend. after drinking the tea and seeing him my ankle and my nerve pain is gone. i highly recommend seeing him. I am still a patient of his for maintenance.
paulette campbell – Aug 03, 2021
I began seeing Dr. Choi in early 2020 after beginning treatment for anxiety and depression. After an initial consultation, I began seeing him every week and then decreased to 2 weeks after a couple of months. My digestion improved, my energy levels increased and my health has balanced out. He answers questions and makes recommendations about diet, medication, supplements and behaviors that can work with or against treatment. When I developed TMJ during the pandemic, he added a couple of needles to my treatment and that is no longer an issue. I am much healthier and still see him once a month usually as part of my preventive health routine. I feel much more relaxed and positive for days after going in. He doesn't require an appointment and visits are only $40 which is tremendous for the value of treatment. I highly recommend!
Depression and Prevention – Jul 31, 2021
Dr. Choi, his needles, and his delicious :-) herb teas are helping me with my immune system problem. He has also helped another family member with arthritis issues. Dr. Choi is enthusiastic and very engaging -- I always come out of his office feeling better!Peter
Peter F. – Jul 26, 2021
I am a Vietnam veteran with lower back issues. Been having major pain in L4, L4, an S1. This has been going on for 50 years Doctors said it's inoperable. Over time my back got worse, could not walk for any distance or stand for a long period of time without sitting down. Physical therapy helped for a little bit, but then reached a point where it did not improve. Tenis unit did nothing. I could not ride my horses or my motorcycle. The VA sent me to Dr Choi under the VIP program. After three treatments, I felt much better. Pain had diminished to almost nothing very very little discomfort. I can walk farther. Stand longer and ride the horses and motorcycle. My girlfriend is happy now that we can ride together. When I met Dr. Choi the first time. He is a very up beat person, friendly, outgoing. He answered my question, and explained the treatment in plain English. His office is professional, clean and friendly. Easy to change appointment time if needed. I cannot say enough about Dr. Cho
Ed Remmell – Jul 20, 2021
I’m a veteran who served over 21 years in the military. Unfortunately, I’m now prone to migraine, neck, and lower back issues related to my service to America. Fortunate for me is that I found Dr. Choi and have benefited greatly from his service relating to acupuncture. I’ve found my outlook better and my body extremely relaxed. He’s always greeted me with a smile, professional, and friendly service which you don’t get that from most doctors and its refreshing to see. It’s clear to see that he cares about his patients.
Philip Langham – Jul 20, 2021
First time trying acupuncture...wish I hadn't waited so long. I was unsure about the process, but Dr. Choi put me at ease. After suffering with neuropathy for a many years the pain was recently getting worse. Traditional medicine was not working for me. In just a few sessions acupuncture has made my neuropathy symptoms disappear! No more pain in my hands and feet. Highly recommend Dr. Choi's Acupuncture!
J Brabant – Jul 10, 2021
Thank you Dr. Choi! i've really enjoyed the outcome of our sessions. I am in less pain and more mobile.
Thank you! – Jun 21, 2021
This was my first experience with an acupuncturist and I cannot say enough about the benefits I have seen in just a few visits. In late Feb I had a bulging disc a severe sciatica in my left leg. This pain affected my sleep and my daily activity. Through recommendations I began visiting a chiropractor for my back and saw relief but continued to have pain in my leg. I tried a local spine and pain center and they tried different medications to no real relief and little personal attention. After 3 months of exhausting several options I found Choi’s Acupuncture and was able to come right in on the day I called. Within two visits I had noticeable relief. Now after just two weeks of appointments and some recommended tea my leg pain has dropped dramatically. I highly recommend anyone who is struggling for relief to give Choi’s Acupuncture a try. It has been a tremendous help for me in getting my daily life back to normal.
Andy Theissen – Jun 08, 2021
I have suffered from frequent migraines my whole life which have only worsened and become more frequent with age. The kind of migraines that often keep me from leaving my bed or leave me nauseated to the point I must camp out in the bathroom for hours at a time. In an effort to find relief I have spent years seeing doctors, neurologists, chiropractors, massage therapists. I have tried major diet changes, dozens of different medications including traditional migraine treatments, "alternate use" of other medications that were thought to benefit migraine sufferers and even other acupuncture clinics. None of them in five years have given me as much relief as two weeks of treatments from Choi's Acupuncture & Herb Clinic. Dr. Choi is thorough, efficient and has the kind of genuine positive attitude and welcoming manor that is utterly infectious!
J. Ralls – Jun 03, 2021
After only two visits with Dr. Choi, I noticed a drastic improvement in my tennis elbow and shoulder pain! I'm a powerlifter, and I’ve tried many methods to relieve my tennis elbow pain and have been unsuccessful until treatments were done at Choi’s acupuncture! He's always available, and bedside manners are beyond accommodating! I can attest that this really improved my condition with over the counter medications!
Wendell – Jun 01, 2021
I have been receiving acupuncture at Choi Acupuncture to treat TMJ / jaw pain, neck pain and ear pain. The acupuncture and teas have really helped and I am almost pain free. Dr. Choi is also helping me with some of my digestive issues and I am already noticing an improvement there as well. I always feel amazing when my session is complete. The practice is clean and it's easy to be seen on a schedule that works for me.
Maria D. – Apr 16, 2021
I have been coming to Choi Acupuncture for a very long time. I do not deleting prescriptions and OTC drugs as much. Dr. Choi is so kind and patient. I always talk about how O look forward to my monthly visits.
Patricia Claggion – Apr 10, 2021
Dr. Choi has helped me so much! He is very professional, polite and knows what he is doing. He knows exactly how and where to address your pain! He’s amazing! So glad I found him!
Tamela Watts – Feb 17, 2021
I always feel the BEST when I leave after acupuncture!
Dec 19, 2020
Dr. Choi is a great acupuncturist, I have been going to him for about 5 months now for female issues and I have noticed a difference. I used to have severe pms symptoms and I have noticed my symptoms have subsided. I also suffer from arthritis in my left knee and I’ve noticed my pain is much better, even with colder days. I highly recommend Dr. Choi.
IBE – Nov 19, 2020
Dr. Choi has been working on my neck issues after months of physical therapy without much change. Dr. Choi has been able to remove the pain and increase flexibility in the first week of treatment. He has also been assisting with some digestive issues that I had with great outcomes. His practice is organized, clean and offers great appointment flexibility.
Gaby Six – Oct 21, 2020
I went to Dr. Choi's Acupuncture during both my back and neck pain episodes due to Disc herniation. Dr.Choi helped resolve both my issues within couple of weeks and afterwards whenever I have flares up just couple of sessions good enough to take care of it. So far so good!!! Dr.Choi is a great professional Acupuncturist and knows what he is doing. I have recommended him to many of my friends. Also he maintains his place very clean and always welcomes with a smile!
Suresh Nachimuthu – Oct 15, 2020
Woooooooow amazing!!! Thank you Dr. Choi So 3 weeks ago I thought I tore a ligament in my right leg. Went to the emergency room, Xrays, checked... but nothing but numbness and swelling in my lower leg. Next day went to a physical therapist... he said, not my leg but lower back and the sciatic nerve. By now I could not walk without a cane and even then very painful. Next day I got an appt. with a spine doctor... he wrote a rX's for muscle relaxer, and narcotic pain med, and an MRI. The MRI was not available for 10 days, and I do not take drugs. So we found Dr. Choi and went asap, acupuncture helped me in the past with my arm. Day 1 was the worst because I waited so long..but after that steady improvement each week. The acupuncture and herbal medicine, gradually healed my injury. Today I can walk with NO cane, swelling is gone, 10-15% of numbness is still there but gradually leaving ;). I got my normal life back. Oh and the MRI, I did go; but cancelled because pain then holding still.
Mar 20, 2020
I was suffering from so much pain a couple weeks ago and Dr Choi came highly recommended (i never had acupuncture before) but i did not know what to expect .I was greeted professionally by Dr Choi the office was super clean and the the atmosphere was calming . after a thorough consultation i learned that i had some digestive issues and he could help me!! It has now been 3 weeks and a few sessions of acupuncture and i feel great (no more pain) thank you. I must add ,the herbal drink Dr Choi has given me is great because after my meals i do not feel bloated and uncomfortable i do have more energy . I am doing this review because i believe so many people can receive the help that i got . Thank you Dr Choi I am grateful.
Theresa mosely – Feb 19, 2020

How was your experience with Soon Yo Choi?

• Acupuncture