Sonza Curtis, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA) ·  Female · Age 55

Sonza Curtis

Three D Wellness LLC

555 Sun Valley Dr Ste C1 Roswell, GA 30076

Sonza Curtis, PA-C is a physician assistant in Roswell, GA and has been practicing for 9 years. She graduated from Clayton Collee Of Natural Health in 2010 and specializes in physician assistant (pa), naturopathy, and more.

Sonza Curtis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sonza Curtis

Sonza Curtis?
Sonza Curtis' Performance
What People Say About Sonza Curtis, PA-C
RecentMost Helpful
Dr Curtis is down to Earth yet incredibly insightful. If you want to get to the root cause of your health issues, she is the one to see!! It does not feel like going to a stuffy medical office, it feels like visiting a dear friend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sonza Curtis, PA-C?
I first saw Dr. Curtis in June 2017. I was an emotional wreak. I had the Mirena iud and ever since it was removed I had bad hormonal issues. Dr. Curtis listened and prayed with me and my family. Dr. Curtis is a very smart lady and she knows how to treat her patients. She uses a natural approach with supplements and food. Food is your medicine! I prayed for a doctor and l'm glad God sent her my way. I truly recommend Dr. Curtis's services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sonza Curtis, PA-C?
We sought help from my toddlers pediatrician and 2 different specialists for his autoimmune disease. After being told there's nothing else to try until he's older I decided to try a different approach. Dr. Curtis was so knowledgeable and gave us more info than the specialists. She listened and answered all questions. We came up with a plan I am very excited about and feel comfortable with. She is EXCELLENT with kids. We even drive 4 hours to visit her clinic. I am very happy to have found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sonza Curtis, PA-C?
I am so happy to have found Dr. Sonza! I love her warmth as a person and her desire to do whatever is necessary to get me feeling better while working toward long-term health and prevention of further problems. I came in with a painful autoimmune condition but she had both short term and long term solutions that have me very comfortable and feeling awfully close to normal again! She is easily accessible by phone, and office visits are unhurried and very "family" feeling--I couldn't ask for more.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sonza Curtis, PA-C?
I came to Dr. Curtis very unwell. I was not functioning on a day to day basis very well. I had many test ran by conventional doctors who had tried to help, but was not getting anywhere. I was having severe digestive issues with lots of pressure and pain. At my first visit Dr. Curtis listened to me and all of my symptoms. She was very attentive to what I was saying. She then made a plan and together she and I executed it. I has been 6 months since we first meet and I am doing great.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sonza Curtis, PA-C?
After years of minor symptoms and nothing wrong enough for traditional doctors to diagnose- I finally sought out a holistic practitioner; Loads of research led me to Dr.Curtis. My appointments with her are the exact opposite of every medical appointment I have ever been to- I do not wait past my appointment time, I feel listened to and understood, and have finally been placed into the care of someone nurturing & educated! I'm so grateful to have found her, already my health has made a 180!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sonza Curtis, PA-C?
Dr. Curtis is knowledgeable and patient. I appreciate her willingness to explain test results and how medications and/or supplements can help to improve my overall health. The staff expansions are awesome to include Rayann, Reiki Master. I actually look forward to my doctor's appointments!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sonza Curtis, PA-C?
Dr. Curtis took the time to really understand what was the root cause of my issue. We worked on a natural plan that worked specifically for me. If I had any issues or concerns, she addressed them right away and changed course immediately!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sonza Curtis, PA-C?
Dr. Curtis is very knowledgeable and compassionate. I was feeling really unhealthy as a result of the treatment provided by my PCP. Dr. Curtis took the time to explain what is keeping me from becoming healthy and what was required to get my health and life back on track. I followed her instructions and am feeling like a new person!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sonza Curtis, PA-C?

How was your experience with Sonza Curtis?

I am trained to get to the root cause of the problem not treating the symptoms, but treating the entire person, mind, body and spirit.  I partner with my patients and together we come up with a personalized lifestyle plan to optimal health.

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Functional Medicine

2014
2010
1994

Sonza Curtis accepts

Sonza Curtis accepts the following insurance:

Samaritan Health Plans

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Sonza Curtis treats your condition or procedure

Sonza Curtis' conditions and procedures:

• Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy