Sonya Kontorovich, LCPC

Counseling •  Female

Sonya Kontorovich
111 Lions Dr Ste 201 Barrington, IL 60010

Sonya Kontorovich, LCPC is a Counselor in Barrington, IL. Be sure to call ahead with Sonya Kontorovich to book an appointment.

Compare with other Counselors

Compare Sonya Kontorovich with our nearby Counselors at Northwestern Medicine McHenry Hospital.

Make an appointment at Northwestern Medicine McHenry Hospital today at (815) 310-3420.

provider hospital

These providers are on the medical staff of Northwestern Medicine McHenry Hospital.

Sonya Kontorovich's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sonya Kontorovich

4.5

Sonya Kontorovich?
I'm very happy I found her for my 14 year old daughter who struggles with depression and anxiety. I'm very pleased with her approach to therapy; especially the accountability she expects from the patient. I like that she is very honest and doesn't sugar coat issues. She gets down to the heart of the issues right away and asks a lot of questions instead of talking at the patient. She obviously loves what she does and it shows.
Karen S in Barrington, IL – Feb 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sonya Kontorovich, LCPC?
I've been going to Sonya for years. I have followed to a few places and happily drive from Waukegan to see her every week. She has changed my life in so many ways. I don't know what I would have done if i hadn't found her. She is caring and professional and creates a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere to be in. 100% would reccomend!
Waukegan, IL – Jan 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sonya Kontorovich, LCPC?
I've had the fortune of meeting Sonya this year through a recommendation from a friend, and it's been one of the best decisions I've made in finding the right mental health professional. It's never easy opening up to a stranger about personal stresses in life, but Sonya has such a comforting and understanding personality which made communicating very seamless. Highly recommend.
none – Oct 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sonya Kontorovich, LCPC?
I recommend Sonya to anyone who is looking for an empathetic, skilled, and welcoming therapist. Going to weekly therapy with Sonya has been a blessing in my life! I am comfortable sharing anything with her, because she listens to me with empathy. She is relatable and resourceful, and she has helped me create strategies to better understand myself so I can improve my mental health, relationships, schooling and professional life, independence, and overall self-worth.
Arlington Heights – Oct 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sonya Kontorovich, LCPC?
Choosing Sonya as my counselor was one of the best decisions I've ever made. She helped me more than anyone else that I've seen in the past. She is kind, understanding, professional, and really good at what she does. I would absolutely recommend Sonya to my family and friends.
Buffalo Grove, IL – Oct 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sonya Kontorovich, LCPC?
Sonya was great to talk to and always took the time to really hear me out. I think she did a great job balancing just listening to me with offering pragmatic solutions to some more tangible problems. I would highly recommend finding a way onto Sonya’s schedule if you can!
Schaumburg , IL – Oct 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sonya Kontorovich, LCPC?
I was recommended Sonya from a trusted friend who told me that Sonya helped her immensely with some of her issues. Being my first time considering therapy, I was hesitant. However, I took a chance and started seeing Sonya on a regular basis. I can state unequivocally that she has changed my life for the better. She is patient, attentive, empathetic, professional, and extremely skilled. I am moving forward with my life in ways I didn't think possible. I highly recommend Sonya for therapy.
none – Sep 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sonya Kontorovich, LCPC?
The absolute worst and most vile type of counselor. Arrogant, pushy, selfish and full of lies. Whatever you do DO NOT TRUST THIS WOMAN as a counselor. Find someone else. You'll be way better off. Zero stars.
Jul 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sonya Kontorovich, LCPC?

How was your experience with Sonya Kontorovich?

• Counseling

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Sonya Kontorovich communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Sonya Kontorovich communicates via email

• Does Sonya Kontorovich offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Sonya Kontorovich offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Sonya Kontorovich offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Sonya Kontorovich offers an online patient portal

• Does Sonya Kontorovich have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Sonya Kontorovich has free onsite parking

• Does Sonya Kontorovich offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Sonya Kontorovich offers weekend visits

• Does Sonya Kontorovich offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Sonya Kontorovich offers evening visits