Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  |
Female
Sonia Nikolova, ARNP
Sonia Nikolova, ARNP is a psychiatric nursing (nurse practitioner) provider who practices in Seattle, WA.

2106 2nd Ave Ste 100

Seattle, WA 98121

• First Choice Health
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Sonia Nikolova

• Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Sonia Nikolova does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD Comorbidity
  • Generalized Anxiety Disorder
  • Infertility
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Panic Disorder
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Education data for Sonia Nikolova is unavailable at this time.

Sonia Nikolova has no awards or honors listed.

Sonia Nikolova has no media or publications listed.

Sonia Nikolova does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Sonia Nikolova and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Sonia Nikolova's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Sonia Nikolova to family and friends
Sonia Nikolova's Performance
I had therapy sessions with Sonia for about half a year, and it was overall a very helpful and positive experience. Sonia cares about her patients a lot, and it really shows - you can tell that she's there to help you solve your problems and learn to enjoy what life has to offer. Even when my circumstances felt overwhelming and hard to handle, my appointments with her were always a safe and comforting haven amidst it all, that gave me usable skills for improving mental health in the day to day.
in Seattle, WA |
I have seen a number of counselors through the year. Some better than others. Sonia Nikolova has been the best. She is very compassionate, supportive and listens. She truly cares about her patients. I needed medication and Sonia has current knowledge about these medications. Sonia diagnosed what I needed when no other counselor had. I am currently on this prescribed medication and am stable and functioning well in my life. I highly recommend Sonia.
Seattle, WA |
Sonia responded to my initial request for an appointment courteously and promptly. She is friendly and kind which helped me to quickly become comfortable sharing with her. We have worked together for 2 years now and I am regularly amazed with our progress. Her willingness to collaborate on treatment options helped to accelerate recovery and build lasting trust. Sonia's expert skill in utilizing contemporary CBT techniques, combined with her ability to listen make her an extraordinary healer.
in Eugene, OR |
"I was Sonia's very first client when she started practicing for the Downtown Emergency Service Center in Seattle a few years back. She was then and still is today the most genuine, caring, compassionate professional I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Someone who really cared about what was going on with me and about what direction my future was headed. I do not believe I would have become who I am today had I not been handled with such skill and grace. She is truly heaven sent!!
in Seattle, WA |
Sonia is the best therapist I've ever had. As a medical doctor she was very thorough in prescribing the right amount and doses of medicines. She also asked me to have genetic testing done, which was a great idea that revealed a lot of things about the way my brain works that I didn't know before. As a psychologist she is warm, kind, and patient. Her techniques have really helped so far, and her homework assignments are challenging, but so helpful. Thank you, Sonia! You're a wonderful therapist.
Have you seen Sonia Nikolova, ARNP?
Are you Sonia Nikolova?