Song Godwin

Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling •  Female

Song Godwin
6901 S Yosemite St Ste 106 Centennial, CO 80112

Song Godwin is a Addiction and Substance Abuse Counselor in Centennial, CO. Be sure to call ahead with Song Godwin to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Addiction & Substance Abuse Counselors in your area

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Song Godwin treats your condition or procedure

Song Godwin accepts

Song Godwin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Song Godwin

2.5

Song Godwin?
My experience with Song has been a rewarding one! Although the classes, accountability, and process was a difficult one, Song brought me into acceptance of who I was and who I have become. She provides an atmosphere that is comfortable and encourages honesty and sharing among each woman attending. Song's professionalism and technique reflect her many years of experience as a DV counselor and has taught me that even though we may make mistakes, we can forgive ourselves and others in order to move on. I highly recommend Song's program to turn your life around and turn you around! Thank you, Song!!!
MF – May 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Song Godwin?
Song Godwin has conflict of interests. Her office staff is rude, and overbearing. She is a poor counselor and therapy should not be the description of the services rendered here. It's more like extra judicial powers and regulation and reprimand. She is not concerned with understanding the client, but instead concerns herself with forcing them to obey and conform to her own judgemental views as to model patient and obedient citizen. She is biast and works for the courts behalf and not in the part of her patient to develop well being nor an emotionally safe environment for her patients. She has an overbearing emphasis on conformity and threatens her clients with calling probation for retaliatory actions when questioned. She does not listen to her client much less try to relate torelate or empathize with what they are going through. She is less than ideal and I regret having been involved with her or her organization. If she is your counselor, find another, run and dont look back!
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Muglet – May 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Song Godwin?
I attended this counseling center two seperate times for domestic violence charges. I was taken care of and was given the best possible therapy in assisting me with my own accountability and healing. Song is not a freebee kind of therapist, you have to earn what you receive the program. I saw many others not take their therapy seriously. I am thankful I was able to go through this center to meet my probationary requirements, but more over to get the professional therapy I recevied.
May 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Song Godwin?
I been an alcoholic for a very long time and was in denial, it wasn’t until I began going to therapy that I was able to see and admit that. Song Godwin is a great counselor; she was able to help me find out the reasons and cause that lead me to drinking and drugging. Not only is she a great counselor - she is a great friend that makes herself available to help you in a time of need. I like the fact that she has flexible times to meet on a 1-1 basis, also arranges multiple group sessions which
Alex Z in Denver, co – Nov 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Song Godwin?

How was your experience with Song Godwin?

• Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling