Solmaz Bulut

Counseling •  Female

Solmaz Bulut
2325 S Harvard Ave Tulsa, OK 74114

Solmaz Bulut is a counselor in Tulsa, OK. She specializes in counseling.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Solmaz Bulut accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Oklahoma

Check if Solmaz Bulut treats your condition or procedure

Solmaz Bulut's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Solmaz Bulut

Solmaz Bulut?
Solmaz Bulut's Performance
What People Say About Solmaz Bulut
Solmaz is one of the best therapists you will ever find. She is extremely intelligent, humble, compassionate, empathetic, and empowering when dealing with her clients. She helps guide you along the way to find the answers that are best for you with questions & listening intently and deeply for what's NOT being said by your words but by your body language, facial expressions and tone of voice. She sees each client as a multi-faceted, complex human being who is just dealing with this current diagnosis or ongoing diagnosis of mental illness or any other life challenge. Her goal is to always help you see the brighter, better and reality-based side of whatever you're going through, & she provides you with the tools necessary to take the next positive steps to heal, grow, transform and master whatever may be challenging you. She really cares & that shines through in her work, personality & professionalism. I can't say enough good things the lasting impact of her work in my life! Go see her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Solmaz Bulut?
She’s so caring, and the best therapist ever. I’m so glad I got assigned to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Solmaz Bulut?
I begin seeing Salmaz in May of this year. I was going through a very uncommon mental illness and was baffled at my condition. I was extremely confused and felt very alone since it is an illness no one really knows about, but Salmaz has help me to realize that I am going to be OK and there is a light at the end of my tunnel. She is an amazing therapist and talking with her is very easy to do. She is also very funny, and they say laughter is the best medicine, so she definitely has helped me in that area. Talking with her has made me understand my illness and her reassurance and affirmations have meant the world to me. I would recommend Salmaz to anyone looking for a one of a kind therapist that is relatable to everyone, very easy to open up to, and provides the help that you’re looking for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Solmaz Bulut?
Solmaz Bulut is such an unbelievably amazing therapist I have come across in a very long time. When you have your first session with her you instantly click and she makes you feel comfortable and safe and welcome. In the time I have been seeing her she has helped tremendously! I have been beyond blessed with her being my therapist. In a heartbeat if I was asked for recommendations for a therapist that has truly helped me, I would tell them to go to Solmaz Bulut. Thank you for everything Solmaz!
×Post a ResponseAre you Solmaz Bulut?
She's so wonderful and fantastic. She's very "down to earth" and flexible. She works with however you're feeling that day, and understands when you're having a terrible day and just you just want to vent about anything and everything. She's helping me to overcome some of my anxiety and locate my triggers and what to do when I am feeling triggered. She's taught me to relax and is continuing to teach me the tools needed to live my best life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Solmaz Bulut?
She is a great listener and gives great advice and a different insight on different topics. Depending on what the topic you are sharing and talking to her about.
×Post a ResponseAre you Solmaz Bulut?
I have been to counselors my whole life and none of them have ever cared enough to help. Solmaz tells it to me straight but in a kind way. I have grown so much over the past 8 months from talking to her and using the tools she gives me. I would highly recommend her. In fact I have recommended her to others. She truly cares deeply about her patients and you can tell it upsets her when they have been dealt a crappy hand.
×Post a ResponseAre you Solmaz Bulut?
She is a fantastic woman and a great leader I’m so happy that I can come to my appointments and see her... she makes me smile and she makes me feel better when I come see her... your awesome person Solmaz... Love Maggi Martin
×Post a ResponseAre you Solmaz Bulut?
Solmaz has always been kind, warm, punctual, considerate & nonjudgmental. Receiving such comprehensive care in our counseling sessions has been paramount to my growth and continued progress!
×Post a ResponseAre you Solmaz Bulut?
Ms. Solmaz Bulut is a stand out individual in her own right. She radiates a genuine concern for an individuals well being. Her most appealing aspect is that she knows how to be herself. Ms. Bulut maintains a style and grace that cannot be refused or ignored. Her personality so inviting, one cannot help but open up to her. She can relate on many levels and no matter what a person may be feeling at the time of entering her office a smile will be on their face when they leave.
×Post a ResponseAre you Solmaz Bulut?

How was your experience with Solmaz Bulut?

Solmaz Bulut is a counselor in Tulsa, OK. She specializes in counseling.

• Counseling