Dr. Sivaprasad Parnam, DPT

Orthopedic Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 43

Dr. Parnam

alotta therapy

3741 Rome Dr # A Lafayette, IN 47905

Dr. Sivaprasad Parnam, DPT is an orthopedic physical therapist in Lafayette, IN and has been practicing for 6 years. He graduated from Dominican College Of Blauvelt in 2013 and specializes in orthopedic physical therapy, physical therapy, and more.

Dr. Parnam accepts

Dr. Parnam accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Blue Cross
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP
Sagamore Health Network
Tricare
TriCare for Life

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check if Dr. Parnam treats your condition or procedure

• Stroke Rehabilitation
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal
  • Wear and Tear Arthritis

Dr.Sivaprasad Parnam, DPT,Dip.Osteopractic,Cert.SMT,Cert.DN,CCI,CSRS,Cert.MSKUS. Dr.Sivaprasad Parnam is a owner and founder of alotta Therapy,LLC Dr.Parnam has received his undergraduate degree in Physiotherapy from Rajiv Gandhi University in India ...

• Orthopedic Physical Therapy

Dr. Parnam?
Dr. Parnam's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sivaprasad Parnam, DPT
RecentMost Helpful
What physical therapy was meant to be! Dr. Parnam has unmatched diagnostic and therapeutic skills that when combined with his zest for knowledge and caring nature yields amazing results in even the most complex cases. He adeptly utilizes an array of traditional and emerging manual techniques that when linked with a personalized training regimen accelerates healing and forges a path to well-being. Overall, aLOTTa physical therapy is a truly unique resource for the community and beyond
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivaprasad Parnam, DPT?
Life changing. After spinal fusion surgery four years ago my pain and symptoms returned. I also developed a neck problem. After six treatments and therapy with Dr. Parnam I'm pain free. The surgeon said he couldn't help and said it was arthritis.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivaprasad Parnam, DPT?
If you need a Physical Therapist, try as hard as you can to be seen by Dr. Siva Parnam! I was diagnosed with spinal stenosis and two bulging lumbar discs. The spasmodic pain was excruciating. In 21 visits over seven weeks he has taken me from being unable to walk to dismissing me with no pain and normal activity. Dr. Parnam has an unusual ability to instill confidence, hope and trust in his treatments. He is extremely knowledgeable, innovative and kind. He encouraged physical activity, he
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivaprasad Parnam, DPT?
Dr. Parnam treated me for my Back pain for 2 weeks . I am pain free now and able to do my job with out any difficulty . I had done Therapy at different places for my back pain in last 4 years ,no one could help me . I give him A+ and he is the best Therapist we have in our community .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivaprasad Parnam, DPT?
In 2017 I had PT- it didn't work so I had a discectomy. In Jan. 2018 when the symptoms returned.I decided to try Dr. Parnam instead of going back to the surgeon because of the successes I had heard.I'm hear to say I'm a successful patient now!I had numbness/tingling down my right leg into my foot.There were several types of treatment, dry needling, electro therapy, and stretches.I stopped seeing him after 5 weeks! He's a miracle worker! I ran/walked my 1st mini marathon in Apr. 2018.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivaprasad Parnam, DPT?
Dr Parman was able to reduce my back and leg pain to zero. I had been taking pain meds for several years. I would highly recommend Siva he’s the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivaprasad Parnam, DPT?
Dr. Parnam is the best! I have been suffering from back/hip/leg pain for 15 years from an old injury after a horse riding accident, as well as a car wreck. My leg/foot would go numb, sitting for 1 hour. My back ached so bad that I had a hard time sitting/standing/laying flat. I was exhausted & at the end of my rope with pain. I didn't want pain meds or surgery either. Dr. Parnam fixed my pain completely! With NO meds or surgery after several sessions & doing at home exercise. So happy now!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivaprasad Parnam, DPT?
For years I had tail bone pain I have been to neurologist ,pain Management , Physical therapist , I had Cortisone shorts nothing has helped . I thought of have surgery and sent all my information to the specialist ,during that time I was recommended to see Dr.Parnam .I always was leaning forward because I could not stand straight due to pain ,I always had pain in the morning when I first get up . . Now I am pain fee and able to do all my work with no pain .Dr.Parnam helped me a lot!!.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivaprasad Parnam, DPT?
Nov 2016 woke to terrible pain in lower back/buttocks area. Thought it would go away-it didn't. Dec 2016 multiple visits to chiro, dr, meds, MRI, Xrays, surgery recommended. Jan 2017 first apt w/Dr. Siva. He asked lots of questions and diagnosed me with piriformis syndrome & sacroiliac joint (si) dysfunction. He educated me that our bodies take TIME to heal and surgery is not always the best option. I could go on about all that he did but as of today I am pain free and owe it all to Dr. Siva!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivaprasad Parnam, DPT?
First, I have to thank everyone who took the time to write all those favorable reviews for Dr. Parnum at Alotta Therapy in Lafayette, In. I had a knee replacement five weeks ago. It was extremely important to find a really good, qualified therapist. I found that at Alotta Therapy. You will get all the care and personal attention that you will need. After surgery, I was depressed, thinking that I will never be able to play Racquetball again. I have been on the Racquetball Court twice (carefully).
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivaprasad Parnam, DPT?
I came to Dr. Parnum due to his rating on Healthgrades. I was not disappointed. I had been suffering with constant nagging pain in my back and neck. He was able to assess the problem and perform the manipulation on muscle tissue to help me on my way to a more productive lifestyle. The exercises he has prescribed to keep me mobile are helping tremendously. I highly recommend Dr. Parnum at Alotta Therapy in Lafayette, Indiana.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivaprasad Parnam, DPT?
Dr. Parnam succeeded where all my other Doctors failed. I had significant pain in my lower back and down my left leg for well over a year. I went to my family Dr., an orthopedist, a neurologist and three different chiropractors. None were able to provide any lasting relief. Then I found Dr. Parnam. When i saw him the first time, it hurt for him to even touch the skin close to my area of pain. Today, 7 weeks later, I'm on my way to being completely pain free. I'm thrilled!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivaprasad Parnam, DPT?
I had Back pain for many years ,I came to know about Dr.Parnam through my friend .He is very Knowledgeable and able to help me very quickly . His treatment approach was very different and highly effective .I am pain free in 5 visits and able to do all my activities without any pain ! “I told him he has Miracle in his hands”
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivaprasad Parnam, DPT?
I Had pain on my Right buttocks for last 4 years and was taking up to 5 oxycodone tablets per day . I had seen 9 specialist that includes Orthopedic surgeons ,Neurosurgeons, pain management Doctors . I also received 11 cortisone shots and some surgeons want to do surgery on me but i declined . unfortunately nothing help me , I was very depressed and as god sent one of my friend told me about Dr.parnam . He is very knowledgeable ,Kind and took time to listened to me . I traveled 1 hr to see him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivaprasad Parnam, DPT?
I could not believe how quickly he helped my leg and shoulder heal. The treatments he gave me really worked. He also was very friendly and explained my condition so i could understand what was causing the pain, and what he was doing to fix it. I will recommend him to anyone that is having pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivaprasad Parnam, DPT?
I had knee pain for a year, and a surgeon told me it was coming from my hip, so I had a hip replacement, which did not relieve my knee pain , and Dr. Siva Parnam said it was the Bursa and treated me with laser treatments and later other treatments and my knee pain is totally gone, thanks to him and his amazing treatments!! I am recommending him to my friends that are having a lot of pain!! I will continue seeing him for treatments when I find out what is causing my back pain with an x-ray!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sivaprasad Parnam, DPT?

How was your experience with Dr. Parnam?

Compare Providers