Dr. Simone Lundquist, PHD

Counseling •  Female • Age 57

Dr. Lundquist

Beyond Limits Elite Consulting Corporation

1570 The Alameda Ste 312 San Jose, CA 95126

Dr. Simone Lundquist, PHD is a Counselor in San Jose, CA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Lundquist to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

See similar Counselors in San Jose

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Lundquist accepts

Dr. Lundquist accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Lundquist treats your condition or procedure

• Stress Management

Dr. Lundquist's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lundquist

Dr. Lundquist?
Dr. Simone changed my life! I was in a marriage that didn’t make me happy, I had given up on all my dreams and passions, and I felt powerless and helpless. Dr. Simone helped me reclaim my life. She gave me new energy to battle the problems I had and every session was filled with profound moments where she helped me see my life from different perspectives. I became excited about life again! Dr. Simone is the wisest and kindest person I have ever met. She genuinely cares about people and I consider myself lucky to have her as my ally! I now have dreams and passions back in my life. I thank you from the bottom of my heart, Dr.Simone!
  • Long wait times
Ellen F. in San Jose, CA – Oct 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simone Lundquist, PHD?
If you want to see the best version of yourself, I strongly recommend you go and see Dr Simone
Tina in San Jose, CA – Aug 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simone Lundquist, PHD?
Thank you so very much! Your words are wonderful but most of all, it was your actions that guided me to a most joyful journey that I Am experiencing RIGHT NOW! All of my love thankfulness and gratitude to you as well as the utmost respect to you today and always. Thank you for your thoughtfulness and kindness and for always being there for me. And always is putting it lightly. Thank you for always believing in me and for believing in me twice as much when I didn't believe in myself.
Irene in San Jose, Ca – Aug 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Simone Lundquist, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lundquist?

"Mastermind your Dream Life and Celebrate your Victory over Unhappiness"

-Dr. Simone

Being the CEO at Beyond Limits with Dr. Simone, I currently serve individuals, couples, and groups at my office located at Campbell, California, as a Personal Improvement and Relationship Specialist. I also provide consultation groups for professionals.

I am also currently a lecturer at San Jose State University.

I have a Ph.D. and an M.S. in Clinical Psychology, and another Master's degree and a Bachelors of arts in English literature. I have been successfully helping hundreds of individuals from different walks of life, improve the quality of their life and relationships, overcome the problems and obstacles that were holding them back, achieve their goals in different areas and happily live their Dream Lives for about 20 years.

I am outcome oriented and don't waste time with "chat therapy." As a researcher, I have developed a valid and reliable outcome measure (PAQ: Personal Agency Questionnaire) which has recently been published: "Impact of Gender, perception of being overweight and fat acceptance on Personal Agency: Establishing additional validity and reliability for the Personal Agency Questionnaire (PAQ) (Lundquist, 2015).

In addition to collaborating with my consultees in my private practice, serving both US citizens and international and culturally diverse clientele, at non-profit community mental health agencies, I have graduated out of the mental health system, 56 clients with severe problematic thought and mood disorders who are currently leading happy lives, in last ten years.

My new book will soon be published. The title is: It is Possible and You can do it!

I have been a successful public speaker, presenter and have provided numerous trainings and workshops and led panels on mental health at NAMI, CASRA, numerous Mental Health agencies in Bay area such as Momentum for mental health, Asian Americans for community involvement (AACI), California School of Professional Psychology and San Jose State University.

Utilizing Unrivaled, Unique Technology with Proven Results, I can help you: Find and resolve what is holding you back Become the person you always wanted to be Achieve your goals and dreams in record time Resolve problems in your current relationships Discover the secrets to happy relationships Attract into your life whomever and whatever you desire free yourself from unhappy relationships

So you will be able to: Feel passionate and enthusiastic about life. Boldly find your voice: establish your values and intentions for life and effectively communicate them which will enable you to live a life consistent with your values. Manifest your visions.  See your options and possibilities to make life a creative response to your surroundings.  Feel satisfaction, fulfilment and pride because you have achieved what you have wanted and desired.  Eradicate or diminish the negative impact(s) of the problems and traumatic events (self-imposed and other-imposed) in your life.  Cherish the commonalities and respect the differences between you and others. Become balanced and harmoniously integrated so you can attract success, joy and happiness.  Get yourself unstuck from unhappy relationships or relationships that are going nowhere.  Get yourself unglued from fear (of being rejected, ridiculed, laughed at, not liked, judged negatively,…): one of the main barriers between you and your Dream Life. Choose the right friends, associates and romantic partners for you rather than intending to shape others into what you want them to be which almost never works.

For the Business Owners or Corporate Executives

If you are a business owner or corporate executive and are dissatisfied with the quality of your life, relationships and/or the growth of your enterprise and want to achieve your potential, if you want to reduce stress in your life, if you are looking for an experienced confidant with mental acuity and keen interest in you to help you isolate the true source of the problems in your life and resolve the current barriers; personal or otherwise, Dr. Simone might be the right choice for you … As a result, you can experience a happier and more balanced, enjoyable and fulfilling life, as so many others have...
Less...