Silvina Duchini, LCSW

Silvina Duchini, LCSW

Life Coaching  ·
Female
Silvina Duchini, LCSW is a life coach in Knoxville, TN. She specializes in life coaching, psychology, and more.Read her story

6923 Pennell Ln

Knoxville, TN 37931

Learn about Silvina Duchini

Silvina Duchini's bio

This content was provided by Silvina Duchini "My journey of self-discovery began in 2007, after experiencing several life-long traumas that impacted my core and realizing that I hold the key to my own happiness. In 2008 I discovered breathwork and passionately fell in love! I first discovered Yoga in 2004 but began practicing more seriously in 2008 along with meditation, Transformational Breathwork, and self-hypnosis all while attending Social Work school and working full-time!! I began to realize that all the things I was looking for in others, were actually things I held inside of me, that were lost somewhere. This is where I began to learn that through the practice of daily Yoga, breathwork, meditation, and self-hypnosis I could solve my own riddles. I began to notice dramatic changes in how I felt about life, my outlook/ perspective, as well as small but sweet manifestations that would happen automatically without me having to try too hard to manifest them to life. This was/ is by no means an easy process, and at times, it was painful but very healing to realize that I was the main barrier to all my goals. So far, I have been able to manifest every dream that I've put my energy towards. After learning about the power or breathwork I was eager to share my knowledge and gift with others. After years on this journey, I am passionately thrilled to share with you such a powerful tool that we all have, and help you manifest your desires and dreams."

This content was provided by Silvina Duchini "Breath & Life Coaching is different than Mental Health Counseling, where the main focus is on the person's diagnosis; this old approach is based on the medical model, which focuses predominantly on the problem and diagnoses it with a Mental Health Disorder. People that would qualify for a mental health disorder are usually having trouble functioning in their daily lives, and psychotherapy helps those folks to dive into more deeply rooted work about their past. Breath & Life Coaching focuses on present goals where we can discuss how to live a more fulfilling, balanced, and joyous life via breathing and thinking patterns. Techniques discussed are tailored to each person's individual needs and may vary.  The main point to always remember is that regardless of your struggles and desires, you are a unique, amazing individual, with talents that you have yet to uncover! Together we can help get you on a road to self discovery and a more fulfilling life journey."

• Life Coaching
  • Clinical Social Work
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Psychology
  • Social Work

Silvina Duchini does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Texas Southern University
  • Mirmont Treatment Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2011
  • University Of Pennsylvania
    Other Education | Completed 2011

Silvina Duchini has no awards or honors listed.

Silvina Duchini has no media or publications listed.

Silvina Duchini does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Silvina Duchini and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Silvina Duchini's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Silvina Duchini?

How was your experience with Silvina Duchini?