Shumei Liang, LAC

Acupuncture ·  Female

Shumei Liang
10851 Ferguson Rd Dallas, TX 75228

Shumei Liang, LAC is an acupuncturist in Dallas, TX. She specializes in acupuncture.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Shumei Liang accepts

Shumei Liang accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Shumei Liang treats your condition or procedure

Shumei Liang's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Shumei Liang

Shumei Liang?
Shumei Liang's Performance
What People Say About Shumei Liang, LAC
Dr. Liang is incredible!!!! I've had epilepsy for 13 years and no medication has been able to control them. After coming to Dr. Liang in 2-3 weeks I saw a HUGE difference!! Less seizures and my neurologist even took me off one of my pills! It's been years since I've only been on 2 medications!! Thank you Dr. Liang!
×Post a ResponseAre you Shumei Liang, LAC?
Hands down the best place to go for acupuncture services. I've been to a few places and none come close to this practice for effective treatments. I recommend Dr. Liang to all my friends and clients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Shumei Liang, LAC?
Doctor Liang is legit! I waited after several appointments to write this review to make sure I can provide an accurate assessment. I was 36 weeks pregnant with bad lower back pain. I was skeptical that Dr. Liang can help me as I had tried other methods like chiropractic services with no success. This was my first time I went to an acupuncturist and after several sessions, I no longer have sciatic back pain. Dr. Liang is very accommodating and does business honestly. I highly reccomend Dr. Liang to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Shumei Liang, LAC?
I have been seeing Dr. Liang for the past few months this year and also several months last year for fertility and pain management. I was able to successfully get pregnant and maintain my pregnancy (have a history of miscarriage). Her approach is caring and conservative. You can tell she really cares about helping your situation and getting to know you. She remembers details about your health situation. I didn't feel like I was just another patient. She is NOT just going through the motions and trying to make money off of your visit but customizes the care to your needs. She is inexpensive and very effective! I highly recommend Dr. Liang as she is very trustworthy and effective!
×Post a ResponseAre you Shumei Liang, LAC?
After suffering with allergies, bronchitis and sinusitis for over 20 years, I tried acupuncture with Dr. Liang. And it was one of the best health decisions of my life! At that time, the ear, nose & throat doctors had me on 5 different medications and I was still miserable. After a couple months of treatments with Dr. Liang, I stopped taking all previously prescribed medications and felt better than I had in years. Since I am such a skeptic, I waited a couple of months to write this review. I am now a true believer in Chinese medicine and acupuncture. I take no allergy medicines and have had no allergy problems, bronchitis or sinus infections since I began seeing Dr. Liang. I am excited to have Dr. Liang as my doctor and happy to recommend her to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Shumei Liang, LAC?
Dr Liang is amazing! I went in for an edema and a swollen lymph node and three treatments later the edema is gone and the node is back to normal! I also went in to see if she could dissolve a fat deposit on my back which turned out to be THREE BLOOD CLOTS! She resolved the blood clots via acupuncture in office and 45 minutes later I leave with more energy that I have EVER had! I am happy and light for some reason! I slept better than I have EVER slept and the blood is flowing again! I highly recommend Dr Liang!
×Post a ResponseAre you Shumei Liang, LAC?
? To fight against overweight issue, I tried all sorts of methods to lose weight including taking diet pills, ketogenic diet, signing up body training course etc. with rather disappointing results. After experiencing Dr. Liang’s acupuncture treatments and listening to her advice on diet adjustment, 5 pounds were gone in the 1st week! With the additional help from Chinese medication and more cautious on my meals, I managed to reduce by 17 pounds after 1 month of regular treatments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Shumei Liang, LAC?
The entire experience was amazing! My lower back has not felt this good in years!
I highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Shumei Liang, LAC?
Dr. Liang is very caring and is very knowledgeable. She has helped me with many issues. When you are new to acupuncture it is hard to trust, but once I saw her knowledge at work I realized I had nothing to worry about.
×Post a ResponseAre you Shumei Liang, LAC?

How was your experience with Shumei Liang?

• Acupuncture