Dr. Shreya Soni, ND

Naturopathy •  Female

Dr. Soni

Naturopathic Family Health

1688 Willow St Ste C San Jose, CA 95125

Dr. Shreya Soni, ND is a Naturopath in San Jose, CA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Soni to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Naturopaths in your area

See similar Naturopaths in San Jose

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Soni accepts

Dr. Soni accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Soni treats your condition or procedure

• Skin Allergy
  • Stage 4 Endometriosis
  • Stress Management
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Wellness Examination

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Shreya Soni, ND...

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Communicate via email?

Offer an online patient portal?

Dr. Soni's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Soni

Dr. Soni?
Dr. Shreya Soni set me up with a detailed, easy to do plan with which I saw drastic results within two months using a combination of lifestyle changes, supplements, and diet changes. I had extreme drowsiness and overall daytime fatigue despite living a healthy lifestyle and getting enough sleep. Dr. Soni was able to find the specific problems and solution where my primary care physician couldn’t.
Emily Amaya – May 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shreya Soni, ND?
I have been having GI issues for almost the past year with daily pain and have been to many doctors whose medications were not able to treat everything. After seeing Dr. Soni now though with her holistic approach we have realized the root cause issues of this pain and I had instant relief within a few days. She is incredibly responsive if I needed to speak to her in between appointments and incredibly caring. Thanks so much!
May 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shreya Soni, ND?
I feel heard, I feel listened to, and I feel like someone is my advocate and digging for answers. It isn't easy to find someone who doesn't attribute how you feel to "just a tired mom" or "normal for your age". She understands women's health issues and can help devise an easy and comprehensive plan to get life back on track. Not only is she good with women's health, she is fabulous with kids and can communicate clearly and concisely in a language that they can understand. She involves my son in his care and gives him the tools to be in charge of his own health. Overall she is just fabulous.
Amanda L. – May 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shreya Soni, ND?
Dr Soni has worked diligently with me (with grace, patience and supreme knowledge) to create a protective blanket around my body and mind. I feel more in control of my Endometriosis related chronic pain / dirty genes / mental fear based anxiety than ever before. And with our new world realties of Covid19 fear, having her looking out for me, empowering me, is EVERYTHING. When counting my blessings, Dr Soni is one of them, way up there at the top of the list.
Keva M Dine – Apr 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shreya Soni, ND?
Dr Shreya Soni ND is thorough and diligent in her treatment plans. She orders all testing necessary & goes above & beyond to help patients achieve their health goals. She answers all questions in a timely manner and coordinates your care with any other specialists you may see. It is highly worth your time to have her on your team! I highly recommend her.
Feb 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shreya Soni, ND?
I highly recommend Dr. Shreya Soni. She religiously puts her patients at the forefront, utilizing the latest research to provide them the most cutting edge and effective treatments. After seeing a number of doctors with no resolution, it was Dr. Soni who arrived at the right diagnosis, helping me to resolve chronic abdominal pain that I had been suffering from for years. Her treatment plan was designed to be as minimally invasive and as natural as possible, which is a practice philosophy that I truly appreciate.
Jan 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shreya Soni, ND?
Look no further! If you are looking to add naturopathic medicine into your life, you will be in great hands with Dr. Soni, ND. I saw Dr. Soni earlier in 2018 to assist with root cause medicine for hormonal imbalance, HPA-axis dysfunction, and ongoing diagnosis of endometriosis. After my first appointment with her, I felt listened to and cared for the first time in my long history of being dismissed by other health care practitioners. She is very knowledgeable and passionate in the treatment for women's health. I walked out of my initial appointment with a customized treatment protocol and health plan for optimal health along with peace of mind. She is a great asset to the natural medicine community.
Jan 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shreya Soni, ND?
Dortor Soni is a truly kind human being who cares about you. She not only pay attention to your concerns, she goes beyond. She connects all the dots about you. She studies your case as an individual in a unique way. She helped me with my hormonal imbalance, viruses, depression, sinuses and cervical problems. I totally recomend Doctor Soni as physician.
Zulay – Dec 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shreya Soni, ND?
Dr. Soni is the most thorough and diligent doctor I've ever worked with. Whenever I go to her for any medical issues , she listens closely to my problems ,she is able to diagnose the problem and come to a solution. She truly took an interest in my health She is very professional . She is very loving and caring.
Sep 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shreya Soni, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Soni?

I am in awe of the intelligence of the human body. With careful assessment and correct diagnosis of your health concerns, I am confident that we can set you on the path to living pain-free, feeling energetic and being well.

• Naturopathy

Robert Schad Naturopathic Clinic
Canadian College Of Naturopathic Medicine

• Hindi

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Soni communicate via email?

1 user said yes. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Soni offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

1 user said yes. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Soni offer an online patient portal?

1 user said yes. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Soni have free onsite parking?

1 user said yes. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Soni offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Soni offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (408) 356-1364