Dr. Shreya Soni, ND

NaturopathyFemale

Dr. Soni

Pediatric Cardiology Associates

1688 Willow St Ste C San Jose, CA 95125

Dr. Shreya Soni, ND is a Naturopath in San Jose, CA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Soni to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Naturopaths in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Soni treats your condition or procedure

• Skin Allergy
  • Stage 4 Endometriosis
  • Stress Management
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Wellness Examination

Dr. Soni accepts

Dr. Soni accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Dr. Soni's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Soni

Dr. Soni
Dr. Soni was recommended to me by another naturopathic doctor. She mentioned that Dr. Soni was the best of the best for Endometriosis care. She was right. After many years of agonizing pain due to undiagnosed endometriosis, that was later confirmed via laparoscopic surgery, western doctor's gave me 3 options; birth control, IUD or the depo shot. I chose none. Enter, Dr. Soni & my quality of life has been life changing. My Endometriosis is under control. The treatment plans that she provides are personalized per the individual & are adjusted accordingly. It's never a one plan fits all (she definitely understands that everyBODY is different). I have never felt so heard, seen & validated before. Dr. Soni takes the time to truly listen (and very patiently, may I add) to every single word you have to say. No interruptions. No page unturned. She digs deep to get to the root cause of any health issue you are faced with. If there is ever an issue she feels a different specialist can address
Liz Z. – Apr 22, 2021
Amazing! Dr.Soni has been a miracle worker. After working with her for the last couple of months, I am almost pain-free from my stage IV endometriosis pain. I never thought it would be possible but I am so glad I found this practice and her. Dr.Soni really takes a patient-centered approach, accepts feedback, and is very thoughtful about testing and prices. I am very grateful for finding this practice and Dr.Soni!
Elvira C.L. – Feb 27, 2021
I've dealt with and given credence to seasonal allergies and sinusitis for years until I met Dr Shreya Soni. She helped me understand the root cause of it and mended and healed me with supplements and lifestyle changes. I highly recommend her for your seasonal allergies. Along with her knowledge and attention to details, she really cares for her patients.
Karan R – Feb 17, 2021
Dr. Shreya Soni set me up with a detailed, easy to do plan with which I saw drastic results within two months using a combination of lifestyle changes, supplements, and diet changes. I had extreme drowsiness and overall daytime fatigue despite living a healthy lifestyle and getting enough sleep. Dr. Soni was able to find the specific problems and solution where my primary care physician couldn’t.
Emily Amaya – May 20, 2020
I have been having GI issues for almost the past year with daily pain and have been to many doctors whose medications were not able to treat everything. After seeing Dr. Soni now though with her holistic approach we have realized the root cause issues of this pain and I had instant relief within a few days. She is incredibly responsive if I needed to speak to her in between appointments and incredibly caring. Thanks so much!
May 15, 2020
I feel heard, I feel listened to, and I feel like someone is my advocate and digging for answers. It isn't easy to find someone who doesn't attribute how you feel to "just a tired mom" or "normal for your age". She understands women's health issues and can help devise an easy and comprehensive plan to get life back on track. Not only is she good with women's health, she is fabulous with kids and can communicate clearly and concisely in a language that they can understand. She involves my son in his care and gives him the tools to be in charge of his own health. Overall she is just fabulous.
Amanda L. – May 15, 2020
Dr Soni has worked diligently with me (with grace, patience and supreme knowledge) to create a protective blanket around my body and mind. I feel more in control of my Endometriosis related chronic pain / dirty genes / mental fear based anxiety than ever before. And with our new world realties of Covid19 fear, having her looking out for me, empowering me, is EVERYTHING. When counting my blessings, Dr Soni is one of them, way up there at the top of the list.
Keva M Dine – Apr 08, 2020
Dr Shreya Soni ND is thorough and diligent in her treatment plans. She orders all testing necessary & goes above & beyond to help patients achieve their health goals. She answers all questions in a timely manner and coordinates your care with any other specialists you may see. It is highly worth your time to have her on your team! I highly recommend her.
Feb 14, 2020
I highly recommend Dr. Shreya Soni. She religiously puts her patients at the forefront, utilizing the latest research to provide them the most cutting edge and effective treatments. After seeing a number of doctors with no resolution, it was Dr. Soni who arrived at the right diagnosis, helping me to resolve chronic abdominal pain that I had been suffering from for years. Her treatment plan was designed to be as minimally invasive and as natural as possible, which is a practice philosophy that I truly appreciate.
Jan 18, 2020
Look no further! If you are looking to add naturopathic medicine into your life, you will be in great hands with Dr. Soni, ND. I saw Dr. Soni earlier in 2018 to assist with root cause medicine for hormonal imbalance, HPA-axis dysfunction, and ongoing diagnosis of endometriosis. After my first appointment with her, I felt listened to and cared for the first time in my long history of being dismissed by other health care practitioners. She is very knowledgeable and passionate in the treatment for women's health. I walked out of my initial appointment with a customized treatment protocol and health plan for optimal health along with peace of mind. She is a great asset to the natural medicine community.
Jan 10, 2020
Dortor Soni is a truly kind human being who cares about you. She not only pay attention to your concerns, she goes beyond. She connects all the dots about you. She studies your case as an individual in a unique way. She helped me with my hormonal imbalance, viruses, depression, sinuses and cervical problems. I totally recomend Doctor Soni as physician.
Zulay – Dec 21, 2019
Dr. Soni is the most thorough and diligent doctor I've ever worked with. Whenever I go to her for any medical issues , she listens closely to my problems ,she is able to diagnose the problem and come to a solution. She truly took an interest in my health She is very professional . She is very loving and caring.
Sep 20, 2019

How was your experience with Dr. Soni?

I am in awe of the intelligence of the human body. With careful assessment and correct diagnosis of your health concerns, I am confident that we can set...Read more

Dr. Shreya Soni knows how to investigate complex health issues with a major emphasis on women's health, chronic pelvic pain and endometriosis. She utilizes...Read more

• Naturopathy