Shreya Mandal, LCSW

Social WorkFemaleAge 46

Social Work

Shreya Mandal, LCSW is a Social Worker in Rego Park, NY. Her office accepts new patients.

Shreya Mandal, LCSW

Queens Consultant Center

9520 63rd Rd Ste J Rego Park, NY 11374 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Social Workers in your area

"CARE PHILOSOPHY & VISION

I currently provide treatment services that most people will not be able to afford outside of insurance. While my colleagues have encouraged me to run a "cash only" therapy ..."

- Shreya Mandal, LCSW

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Shreya Mandal treats your condition or procedure

Shreya Mandal accepts

Shreya Mandal accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Personal Choice PPO

Shreya Mandal's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Shreya Mandal

4.1

Shreya Mandal

Shreya is an AMAZING therapist! She listens to me, is super engaging, and questions my reasoning for a lot of my decision making to try to get to the root of my concerns. She’s helped me open up more and express a lot of my pain and trauma that I’ve held back and have kept pent up inside for years of my life. She has guided me through my emotions and has helped me find and form better habits to address the things that bother me that way I don’t continue this habitual cycle and allow it to foster in my family and our coming generations. Shreya is working with me to find a healthy emotional mindset and lifestyle that allows me to stay productive but not overwork myself to where I begin to feel overwhelmed and anxious. She understands why I am the way I am and how I got here but she also understands that there is always room to grow and evolve. Her spirit is uplifting and her positivity is contagious! You’ll be grateful to have connected with a therapist and friend like her. ??????
Taina Aller – Jan 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Shreya Mandal, LCSW?
My experience with Shreya has been amazing. She is very gentle, and yet very thorough. Together we have worked through the bulk of my issues and she continues to guide me into solving problems for myself with great compassion and care. I can not sing her praises enough.
Jan 15, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Shreya Mandal, LCSW?
Shreya is absolutely amazing! I have huge issues opening up and it was very difficult for me to find someone who took the time to help successfully . I found with her I had many break throughs. She takes the time and puts in the work with different approaches. I find that I can finally break patterns and focus on my day to day life . I would def recommend and put my full trust in her !
Digna Lopez – Jan 05, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Shreya Mandal, LCSW?
I am happy to write a review of Shreya who has been helpful in treating my anxiety. She has also been supportive of my pursuit to graduate school. Very encouraging and brings positive energy when I’m struggling or feeling down.
DS – Dec 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Shreya Mandal, LCSW?
Finding Shreya is one of the things I am most thankful for this year. I put in a lot of research in finding her and was happy when she agreed to take me on as her patient three months in advance of our first session. She even took the time to consult with my previous therapist to get a good sense of the previous work I did before in therapy. These steps, I think, made it feel like a solid match between us from the beginning. She is empathetic, supportive, and a great listener. What I appreciate about her is that she allows me to talk and explain details before she gives me a thoughtful response. Shreya also has a fresh perspective on things, which gives me new insight to think about.
Donna – Dec 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Shreya Mandal, LCSW?
I met Shreya when I made every excuse not to be in therapy. It is 2 years later and I am definitely glad that I stuck with the process. She has guided me through a lot of growth.
M. B. – Dec 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Shreya Mandal, LCSW?
Shreya doesn’t engage and sits there as if she’s daydreaming or bored with my issues. I feel like a burden to her
Dec 29, 2021
Hello. Thank you for expressing how you feel. I...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Shreya Mandal, LCSW?
I prayed for a therapist like Shreya. Her perception and insights are unique and spot on. I feel very fortunate to have her in my corner during the middle of a pandemic!
SW – Dec 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Shreya Mandal, LCSW?
Kind, compassionate and very thorough in the way that she listens and analyzes me/the situation. Shreya was there for me during the pandemic in a way that most therapists would not have been (from my previous experience of therapists). She went out of her way to text me to make sure I was okay during a period of crisis and made sure that I was safe (not just once). 10/10 recommend.
Sep 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Shreya Mandal, LCSW?
My experience with Shreya was very wonderful. She was extremely helpful and always tried to put all of her effort to understand my anxiety. She helped me to appreciate myself more and build my self esteem. Will be always thankful to her.
Aug 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Shreya Mandal, LCSW?
Shreya is a terrific therapist. Her insights and wisdom are priceless. She has helped me through times when no one else in my family understood.
Y.S. – Jun 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Shreya Mandal, LCSW?
Shreya Mandal was like an angel when I lost my family member to COVID-19. She was the only one I felt I could cry with when no one else really understood. Shreya was compassionate during a crisis period in my life. She’s a real blessing. May the Lord always be with her and she receive the grace and strength she needs to continue her very difficult work.
Barbara L. – Jun 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Shreya Mandal, LCSW?
Im so confused at the good reviews. I was very disappointed when I spoke to her as she would barely give feedback or offer any support during sessions... I felt like I was just talking to myself. I received such a weird vibe and bad experience compared to the good reviews which makes me upset
Jun 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Shreya Mandal, LCSW?
barely paid attention during sessions or gave good feedback
N/a – Jun 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Shreya Mandal, LCSW?
Shreya has been working with me for a little over a year now. To my benefit it has made a major impact on my life and my relationships. I’m very thankful to have been referred to her.
RJ – Apr 26, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Shreya Mandal, LCSW?
Dr. Mandal has been one of the most professional and very supportive doctors to work with in my medical psychotherapy needs. She was very detailed and on the point with any medical documentation required by my employer and disability insurance provider. Her attentiveness to my medical needs has been very helpful in my overall health and well-being. Thank you
Ed A – Apr 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Shreya Mandal, LCSW?
Shreya is a great therapist. She was recommended to me by a friend, and I am forever grateful to this individual for encouraging me to go. Shreya's guidance and insight helped me process and come to terms with my mother's death. Through cognitive behavior therapy, meditation techniques, and overall support, Shreya helped me address the underlying issues that had caused me to suffer from anxiety and panic attacks. I say this a lot now, but the woman I am today, I owe a lot to Shreya.
S. Barat – Apr 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Shreya Mandal, LCSW?
I've been working with Shreya for over a year now. I came to her in a true time of crisis and she opened such a safe space for me. Without her, I never would have gotten my diagnosis and wouldn't have been able to put certain things together. I am certainly not the person I was a year ago (in the best way possible). While I am still on my healing journey and still have a lot to work on, I look forward to the work we'll continue to accomplish together.
Apr 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Shreya Mandal, LCSW?
Shreya has been providing therapy to my teenage son for almost a year and I can say without hesitation that her work with him has been a godsend. He has improved tremendously since starting therapy, which was started at one of the lowest periods of his life. He has sought her out between sessions because in times of need he is helped by talking to her. I wholeheartedly and enthusiastically recommend Shreya as a therapist!
Gina A. – Apr 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Shreya Mandal, LCSW?
She just listens and doesn’t engage at all
  • Appointment was rushed
Apr 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Shreya Mandal, LCSW?

How was your experience with Shreya Mandal?