Shirly Gilad, MS

Shirly Gilad, MS

Hypnosis  |
Shirly Gilad, MS is a hypnosis provider who practices in Boca Raton, FL. She is 54 years old. Read her story

400 Paloma Ave

Boca Raton, FL 33486

Learn about Shirly Gilad

Shirly Gilad's bio

This content was provided by Shirly Gilad "Do you suffer from emotional or physical pain? Would you like to feel better? I can help. I practice Integrative Hypnotherapy. I use an integrated approach and a customized treatment plan that is uniquely tailored to you. My unique set of skills is available to you. I am a certified behavior analyst. I have a masters degree in Nutrition, I have a masters in family nursing and a certification in clinical hypnosis. I have extensive knowledge and years of clinical experience.Call me for a free phone or in office 30 minute consultation."

This content was provided by Shirly Gilad "My unique approach creates individualized plans for my clients. No two people are alike regardless of what ails them. You are special. My naturalized approach and deep understanding of behavior, physiology, and the environment helps you attain better health mentally, emotionally and physically quickly and efficiently."

• Hypnosis
  • Behavior Analysis
  • Homeopathy
  • Life Coaching
  • Nutrition Consulting

Shirly Gilad does not have any board certifications listed.

• Addiction

• Pace University School Of Nursing
  • Pennsylvania State University Department Of Education
  • The Brittish Institute Of Homeopathy
    Other Education | Completed

Shirly Gilad has no awards or honors listed.

Shirly Gilad has no media or publications listed.

• Hebrew

Shirly Gilad does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Shirly Gilad and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Shirly Gilad's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Shirly Gilad to family and friends
Shirly Gilad Says:

Thank you for your feedback.

Shirly Gilad's Performance
Boynton Beach |
I went to Shirly because of debilitating anxiety, depression, and a general feeling of discontent or being “stuck”. From the first time I met her, I saw immediate improvement. Shirly really changed my life, and quickly. I am more able to overcome my anxiety, my depression is gone, and I have become motivated to take action in my life for the first time in years. I have an overall feeling of peacefulness that I have never felt before. Shirly has truly changed my life. I highly recommend her!!!
Orlando, FL |
I am a big fan of Integrative Hypnotherapy and Shirly Gilad. From the moment I walked into the center for the first time I understood that my experience would be meaningful and a great use of my time. Shirly’s holistic approach to mindfulness is unique. Her focus is holistic utilizing her background in alternative and traditional medicine. Shirly uses a variety of modalities including nutrition, homeopathy, hypnotherapy to tackle the challenges that everyone wrestles with.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Shirly is truly amazing. She is a healer and she has changed my life. I've struggled with anxiety for the last 10 years and nothing I've tried has ever helped me, until now. This is the first time in my life I've felt in control. I'm so thankful for her and all of her hard work and dedication that she's put in to helping me.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Shirly is an amazing healer, and Holistic Practitioner! After trying every kind of treatment and seeing numerous specialist, my 15 year old daughter's chronic migraines which started occurring years ago and became chronic around 9 months ago have become non existent after only seeing Shirley a few times. She first helped me with the anxiety and emotional stress I was feeling about my daughter's condition. I would recommend seeing Shirly Gilad to anyone wanting or needing to feel better!
in Hollywood, FL |
Imagine your brain as a restless, messy, unorganized ball of interconnected wires. What Shirly managed to do is help me organize, rewire, recharge and restart the system while using tools such as hypnosis, behavior therapy and homeopathy. Where there was confusion, she managed to activate clarity, visualization and goal achievement. She's an amazing listener and would be able to get to the core of the issue right away as if she had known me since forever. She's empathic and genuinely cares!
in Boynton Beach, FL |
I was having difficulties dealing with the recent passing of both my elderly parents; and, I had just been diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder. Shirly helped me to focus on the reasons I was feeling the way I was feeling and she taught me the use of relaxation techniques through hypnotherapy. She prepared custom hypnotherapy recordings that I use daily. These recordings have been immensely effective. I now feel much better and my health issue has dramatically improved.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Shirly is a holistic practitioner who uses hypnosis and other tools such as behavior therapy, homeopathy and nutrition. She has a background in alternative/ traditional medicine. She helps with issues such as: weight loss, fears and phobias, menopause, cancer, self-esteem, autoimmune disorders, chronic pain, anxiety, depression and more.The treatment is short term usually 3-5 sessions with quick results. She is amazing and if you feel like you need help with any of the above, check her out!
in Boca Raton, FL |
Shirly helped me deal with anxiety I was having with work and also issues I was having that stemmed from being my mom's primary caregiver (she passed away from ALS). When I first contacted her she listened and completely understood where I was coming from. She could sense the urgency I was having and arranged her schedule to help me quickly. Seeing Shirly was the best thing I could have done, I now feel like my old self.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Shirley was my "go to" emotional support to help me navigate through the grieving process when I lost the love of my life to ovarian cancer earlier this year. She provided me caring and insightful advise and supported me with guided meditation tapes so that I could do the work I needed to do own my own. I am in a stronger, more stable place today because of Shirly. I give my highest recommendations.
Boca Raton, FL |
Shirly should be able to get a 10 stars rate. This women is incredible and helped me to reconnect with the woman I became. She is extremely intelligent and has very good knowledges of human's emotions and mind. She is a very good listener and is Genuine in her pratice. I recommend her, this super women will change your life for good! :)
Have you seen Shirly Gilad, MS?
Are you Shirly Gilad?