Shirly Gilad, MS

HypnosisFemaleAge 57

Shirly Gilad

Integrative Hypnotherapy

400 Paloma Ave Boca Raton, FL 33486

Shirly Gilad, MS is a Hypnosis Specialist in Boca Raton, FL. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Shirly Gilad to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Hypnosis Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Shirly Gilad treats your condition or procedure

Shirly Gilad accepts

Shirly Gilad's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Shirly Gilad

Shirly Gilad?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (16)
  • Explained conditions well (16)
  • Listened & answered questions (16)
    Highly recommend! Shirly was amazing during the sessions. She really cared about me and my goal to quite smoke, and support me during the process and after!! If you want quite smoking- this is the place!! Thank you Shirly!!
    Shira – Jul 21, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Shirly Gilad, MS?
    I went to Shirly because of debilitating anxiety, depression, and a general feeling of discontent or being “stuck”. From the first time I met her, I saw immediate improvement. Shirly really changed my life, and quickly. I am more able to overcome my anxiety, my depression is gone, and I have become motivated to take action in my life for the first time in years. I have an overall feeling of peacefulness that I have never felt before. Shirly has truly changed my life. I highly recommend her!!!
    Boynton Beach – Nov 27, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Shirly Gilad, MS?
    I am a big fan of Integrative Hypnotherapy and Shirly Gilad. From the moment I walked into the center for the first time I understood that my experience would be meaningful and a great use of my time. Shirly’s holistic approach to mindfulness is unique. Her focus is holistic utilizing her background in alternative and traditional medicine. Shirly uses a variety of modalities including nutrition, homeopathy, hypnotherapy to tackle the challenges that everyone wrestles with.
    Orlando, FL – Nov 20, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Shirly Gilad, MS?
    Shirly is truly amazing. She is a healer and she has changed my life. I've struggled with anxiety for the last 10 years and nothing I've tried has ever helped me, until now. This is the first time in my life I've felt in control. I'm so thankful for her and all of her hard work and dedication that she's put in to helping me.
    Erin in Boca Raton, FL – Nov 08, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Shirly Gilad, MS?
    Shirly is an amazing healer, and Holistic Practitioner! After trying every kind of treatment and seeing numerous specialist, my 15 year old daughter's chronic migraines which started occurring years ago and became chronic around 9 months ago have become non existent after only seeing Shirley a few times. She first helped me with the anxiety and emotional stress I was feeling about my daughter's condition. I would recommend seeing Shirly Gilad to anyone wanting or needing to feel better!
    Nichol Gonzon in Boca Raton, FL – Aug 31, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Shirly Gilad, MS?
    Imagine your brain as a restless, messy, unorganized ball of interconnected wires. What Shirly managed to do is help me organize, rewire, recharge and restart the system while using tools such as hypnosis, behavior therapy and homeopathy. Where there was confusion, she managed to activate clarity, visualization and goal achievement. She's an amazing listener and would be able to get to the core of the issue right away as if she had known me since forever. She's empathic and genuinely cares!
    Mihaela Coprean in Hollywood, FL – Jul 03, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Shirly Gilad, MS?
    I was having difficulties dealing with the recent passing of both my elderly parents; and, I had just been diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder. Shirly helped me to focus on the reasons I was feeling the way I was feeling and she taught me the use of relaxation techniques through hypnotherapy. She prepared custom hypnotherapy recordings that I use daily. These recordings have been immensely effective. I now feel much better and my health issue has dramatically improved.
    Barbara in Boynton Beach, FL – Mar 08, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Shirly Gilad, MS?
    Shirly is a holistic practitioner who uses hypnosis and other tools such as behavior therapy, homeopathy and nutrition. She has a background in alternative/ traditional medicine. She helps with issues such as: weight loss, fears and phobias, menopause, cancer, self-esteem, autoimmune disorders, chronic pain, anxiety, depression and more.The treatment is short term usually 3-5 sessions with quick results. She is amazing and if you feel like you need help with any of the above, check her out!
    Alex Capecci- Moore in Boca Raton, FL – Feb 14, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Shirly Gilad, MS?
    Shirly helped me deal with anxiety I was having with work and also issues I was having that stemmed from being my mom's primary caregiver (she passed away from ALS). When I first contacted her she listened and completely understood where I was coming from. She could sense the urgency I was having and arranged her schedule to help me quickly. Seeing Shirly was the best thing I could have done, I now feel like my old self.
    Amanda in Boca Raton, FL – Oct 15, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Shirly Gilad, MS?
    Shirley was my "go to" emotional support to help me navigate through the grieving process when I lost the love of my life to ovarian cancer earlier this year. She provided me caring and insightful advise and supported me with guided meditation tapes so that I could do the work I needed to do own my own. I am in a stronger, more stable place today because of Shirly. I give my highest recommendations.
    John L in Boca Raton, FL – Sep 04, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Shirly Gilad, MS?
    Shirly should be able to get a 10 stars rate. This women is incredible and helped me to reconnect with the woman I became. She is extremely intelligent and has very good knowledges of human's emotions and mind. She is a very good listener and is Genuine in her pratice. I recommend her, this super women will change your life for good! :)
    Boca Raton, FL – Apr 26, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Shirly Gilad, MS?

How was your experience with Shirly Gilad?

My unique approach creates individualized plans for my clients. No two people are alike regardless of what ails them. You are special. My naturalized approach...Read more

Do you suffer from emotional or physical pain? Would you like to feel better? I can help. I practice Integrative Hypnotherapy. I use an integrated approach...Read more

• Hypnosis