Shirley Muñoz-McWilliams, LAC

AcupunctureFemaleAge 53

Shirley Muñoz-McWilliams

Shirley McWilliams Acupuncture, L.Ac.

7141 N Cedar Ave Ste 103 Fresno, CA 93720

Shirley Muñoz-McWilliams, LAC is a Acupuncturist in Fresno, CA and has over 22 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Samra University Of Oriental Medicine medical school in 1999. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Shirley Muñoz-McWilliams to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Shirley Muñoz-McWilliams treats your condition or procedure

• Trigger Point Therapy
  • Wellness Examination
  • Wrist Pain

Shirley Muñoz-McWilliams accepts

Shirley Muñoz-McWilliams accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO
Select Plus HMO

Shirley Muñoz-McWilliams' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Shirley Muñoz-McWilliams

Shirley Muñoz-McWilliams

My wife had chronic knee pain for several months. She could hardly walk at one point so we made an appointment with Dr. McWilliams and within a 20 minute treatment, she was literally cured and has had no need for any further treatment. Dr. McWilliams conducts herself with the utmost concern for her patients, listens thoroughly to concerns presented and is exceptionally educated and skilled. We both provide her with our highest recommendations.
David B – Sep 15, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Shirley Muñoz-McWilliams, LAC?
Shirley, Eric and the staff are amazing!!! They listen to your concerns and health issues, and treat the underlying problems, not just 'put a bandaid on it'. I went to the office for severe asthma and allergies. Acupuncture has helped me tremendously. I no longer have to take multiple prescriptions, that have harsh side effects. I'd give more than 5 stars!! I'm a very happy patient!!
TR – May 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Shirley Muñoz-McWilliams, LAC?
I sought treatment for Infertility / Fertility focused acupuncture and so happy I met Dr. Shirley McWilliams. IVF treatment is so stressful and her treatment plan included points to help prep my body for IVF success as well as stress management. She made sure I was comfortable, warm, and relaxed. Her facility is clean, calming and accessible. In treatment providers (for any medical, mental and supplemental care providers) I always look for: (1) the smartest person available (training, experience, & competence) (2) bedside manner (3) professionalism Dr. McWilliams and her staff checked all boxes. Her staff are supportive, kind and professional. I highly recommend Dr. McWilliams acupuncture services.
Infertility / Fertility – May 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Shirley Muñoz-McWilliams, LAC?
Recommend 100%!! I’ve been treated by Shirley on and off over a 5 year period. She has treated me for everything from major back pain to arthritis. I’m always amazed how pain medicine does very little to help relieve any of my issues, yet I can have her treat me and I get relief every time. I don’t know how it works, but it does! She really knows her stuff. Shirley and her office staff are always so professional and pleasant. The thing that makes her stand out over other practitioners is her ability to listen to what I need and her desire to help me.
Gary – Mar 31, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Shirley Muñoz-McWilliams, LAC?
First and foremost, I would like to thank you for taking the time to read the reviews for Shirley McWilliams Acupuncture. I am writing this review not as an employee but as a patient. I recently gave birth to a healthy baby boy. I have to say that Acupuncture was the only thing that helped me get by with all of the difficult pregnancy symptoms I experienced (carpal tunnel swelling/pain, nausea, neck and shoulder pain, low back and hips pain). The greatest one of all was when I experienced hemorrhoids, which is a horrible painful condition that got worse after I gave birth. I was scheduled for surgery but after Acupuncture treatments, I didn't need it. I truly appreciate Shirley and Eric for treating me. They literally got rid of my symptoms and helped me to prevent surgery. I am extremely grateful that Acupuncture was extremely helpful and easy! I can rely on the staff at this office and have two great Acupuncturists that I am grateful for!
  • Long wait times
Stephanie Barriga – Nov 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Shirley Muñoz-McWilliams, LAC?
Shirley is a very patient, compassionate, and knowledgeable professional. She has a positive, friendly, trustworthy and calm demeanor. It is evident that she enjoys what she does, and thrives on helping her patients. All the staff members are very welcoming and polite. The facility is clean and the rooms are set up to foster relaxation and comfort. I have completed six sessions thus far, and look forward to continuing to treat at this facility. Love it here!
Schanila Myles – Nov 15, 2020
Excellent service ??
Jan 10, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Shirley Muñoz-McWilliams, LAC?

How was your experience with Shirley Muñoz-McWilliams?

Our clinic is dedicated to providing excellent healthcare to our patients. We provide a healing and relaxing environment for our patients to recover and...Read more

Shirley Muñoz McWilliams, DACM, L.Ac., is a Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine as well as a California board licensed acupuncturist and...Read more

• Acupuncture