Shirley Gevedon, LPC

Shirley Gevedon, LPC

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Shirley Gevedon, LPC is a counselor in Columbia, TN. She specializes in counseling.

502 N Garden St

Columbia, TN 38401

Learn about Shirley Gevedon

This content was provided by Shirley Gevedon "I believe that everyone has the potential to achieve satisfaction with life. As a mental health professional my goal is to help you recover that potential. Many of us have had negative experiences, such as abuse, in our life that derails us from reaching our goals. Therapy is a major tool in helping people get back on track. I personally have benefited greatly from being a therapy client. Growing up being sexually and emotionally abused I struggled with negative self-esteem and depression. Through therapy I have worked to gain positive self-esteem and accomplished many of the goals for my life. I strive to provide the same caring and positive experience that I received for my clients. I will not promise a magic cure or a quick or easy fix for your problems. What I do promise is support, compassion, and years of experience and training to help you work through the problems to rediscover your potential and get back on track."

• Counseling

Shirley Gevedon does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

• Middle Tennessee State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1995
  • Trevecca Nazarene University
    Other Education | Completed 2001

Shirley Gevedon has no awards or honors listed.

Shirley Gevedon has no media or publications listed.

Shirley Gevedon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Shirley Gevedon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Shirley Gevedon's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Shirley Gevedon?

How was your experience with Shirley Gevedon?