Dr. Shir Shanun, PSY.D

Dr. Shir Shanun, PSY.D

Clinical Psychology  ·
Female
Dr. Shir Shanun, PSY.D is a clinical psychologist in Monrovia, CA. She specializes in clinical psychology.

211 S Primrose Ave

Monrovia, CA 91016

Learn about Dr. Shanun

This content was provided by Dr. Shanun "I provide individual, couples and family therapy to create satisfaction and connections with ourselves and others. Using our voice to be heard and hear others correctly. I see intimacy and sexuality, meaning and freedom as important components of relationships and fulfillment in life.I believe therapy is a journey we take to discover our meaning in life and relationships. Together we work to understand what is underlying our conflicts and what is keeping us repeating the things we are struggling to change.Therapy is a path to transform suffering into growth and transcend the trauma of the past in a safe and accepting space. I specialize in trauma, mental illness and addiction. I welcome diversity of culture, ethnicity, spirituality and acculturation as well as sexuality, LGBTQ, Open relationships, polyamory and BDSM. "

• Clinical Psychology

Dr. Shanun does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Shanun is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Shanun has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Shanun has no media or publications listed.

• Hebrew

Dr. Shanun does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Shanun and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Shanun's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Dr. Shanun?

How was your experience with Dr. Shanun?