Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM

AcupunctureFemaleAge 54

Dr. Yan

Ivy Acupuncture & Medicine Clinic

1330 Coral Way Ste 308 Miami, FL 33145

Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM is a Acupuncturist in Miami, FL. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Yan to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Yan treats your condition or procedure

• Low Back Procedure
  • Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Medical Acupuncture
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Moxibustion
  • Paroxysmal Nocturnal Dyspnea
  • Physical Examination
  • Skin Diseases
  • Stress Management

Dr. Yan accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Yan has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(786) 897-4836Find providers who accept this insurance

Dr. Yan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Yan

Dr. Yan

Life seems to stress and cause underlying confusion throughout my body. After a few sessions with Dr. Shifeng I feel more in tune with everything. Immediately after leaving her office I feel really enlightened and ready to tackle everyday hardships. Thanks Doc
Jeffrey Irastorza – Dec 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
Dr. Shifeng Yan is priceless! She is a miracle worker who is extremely knowledgeable, professional, caring, sensible, calm, with an amazing bedside manner. I sought her help for an extreme case of sciatica. After seeking solutions with my family physician, MRI, chiropractors, and a pain management anesthesiologist which included epidurals, Dr. Yan was my last resort before seeking surgery. Let her be your first resort. On our initial meeting, after spending a surprising amount of time carefully listening to my symptoms and asking relevant questions, she immediately correctly predicted my MRI results and then verified them. She preceded to treat me with her overall approach to health which supplemented the acupuncture with herbs, creams, dietary recommendations and daily stretches. On a scale of 1-10, I came to her with my daily pain being at an off the charts 11. I immediately experienced some improvement and within a month my pain was down to a 1, actually a mere discomfort.
Henry Riess – Dec 01, 2021
Jeffrey Irastorza – Nov 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
I have been going to Dr. Yan for 3 weeks and I feel with more energy and calm ant the same time. I went for a pain on my foot due to plantar fasciitis. The pain was gone during the first week, and then I’ve been going for stress related matters and with every session I feel much better. I love my acupuncture sessions.
Mariana – Nov 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
Dr. Yan is caring and provides a peaceful and clean space. I have a shoulder issue that I did not get complete relief from physical therapy. After my first session with Dr. Yan, I was feeling better, less pain! She’s knowledgeable and truly wants her patients to get better. The herbs she provides have also work wonders on my shoulder and a hip pain I have.
Maria L. – Nov 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
Shifeng Yan is amazing. I went to her to help with digestive issues I had been having for over two months. I don’t know if it was really bad food poisoning or what but I was nauseous and unable to keep any food down. I was also losing weight and felt tremors in my hands and body. I had never been sick for this long in my life and I was a little scared. I went looking for an acupunturist and I found Shifeng Yan. I read her reviews and she had several very positive ones, specifically from patients with digestive issues. I booked my appointment and I am so glad I did. She performed acupuncture on me, then gave me herbs to take after meals. She also informed me how to eat to improve my digestion. I immediately felt results after the first session and I felt completely healed by my second appointment. In fact, I felt better than healed. I felt strong. I was so exited I had to contact her before my next appointment to let her know.
Danielle Le Roy – Nov 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
After finding out about Dr. Shifeng Yan online, my life has honestly changed so much for the better. I was having a constant headache for over a year and after sitting down and talking about it, we were able to find the root of the problem. Not only has she helped me with my frequent headaches, she offered amazing lifestyle and health advice that has helped me tremendously. Getting my health back on track in an organic and holistic way is very important to me. 10/10 love Dr. Yan and happy she is helping my family members as well.
Simone S – Nov 12, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
I found Dr. Shifeng by miracle, after having had a couple of epidural injections on my lower back which did nothing for my pain. Now I have had 3 sessions with Dr Shifeng already and the pain has dropped from 8 to 2 and, I really believe that with 3 more sessions the pain will disappear. She’s amazing! I truly recommend!
Harry Arciniega – Sep 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
Im so glad to have found both Dr SheiFeng Yan & Dr. Tieran Han. They both are very caring. Their office complies with Covid rules, super clean and have a peaceful atmosphere. I’ve been treating with Dr. ShiFeng Yan for the past 7 weeks after suffering from “long Covid/long hauler”. I have been through cardiologist, neurologist and no one can’t seem to help with heart palpitations, upset stomach, fainting, weaknesses, dizziness, insomnia. and she has been able to control it all. A slow process but I feel I’m getting better. All my general physician prescribed me was an anxiety pill and that’s why I decided to look into acupuncture. I’m glad to be treating me with her. I would recommend her to anyone! Thank you Dr. ShiFeng Yan!
Midgi Lamboy – Jul 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
Dr.ShiFeng Yan has helped me tremendously. My biggest concerns were vertigo and back pain. After my second treatment my vertigo was gone which was a huge relief.Dr.Yan Is very knowledgeable and knew exactly what I needed.She had great Advice on my diet and eating habits. I also have digestion problems. I’ve learned so much from her. We’re great combination of herbs has calmed my G.I. track down and help me naturally. I highly recommend her for your over all well-being.Brenda V.
Brenda V – Jun 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
I am please with the treatment received to address my medical conditions : anxiety. I had found release under doctor YAN care, by receiving acupuncture and herbal formula treatment. She is kind and very interested in mi conditions asking questions in every session . I recommended her.
Noel Cabrera – Apr 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
I suffered all my life of severe a constant migraines headaches; tried everything, but nothing helped; because I was afraid of needles, didn’t considered acupuncture; but my headaches got so bad that I decided to see Dr. Shi Feng; to make the story short; she cured me. I’m seeing her now for knees issue. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. SHI FENG YAN! Dr. Shi Feng Yan is a very knowledgeable, polite, she listen to ones concern; she explains in detail the issue at hand, and treat the issue right away. Her offices are very clean; very peaceful, great atmosphere; she follows the Covid health guidelines.
Reina – Apr 18, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
I was recommended by a friend to Dr. ShiFeng Yan. I have been having stomach problems for many many months. I came for few sessions and soon after that I start seeing and feeling the results for the better. Between her treatments and herbs she recommended I am getting better. I am so grateful to her and will definitely recommend her to anyone that is experiencing stomach issues.
ER – Apr 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
This is my third attempt to do Accupuncture in Florida & Dr. Yan has been my favorite ! The herbs she has are great quality & respond very well to my body and the acupuncture sessions are always very relaxing & effective. She explains Chinese medicine very well and she is very easy to talk to. Building a rapport with your patients & making sure they are comfortable is most important to me & is very hard to find. I am very satisfied with everything she has done for me & will continue to see her for any future issues I have. If it is your first time doing Accupuncture or you are looking for someone with quality herbs and experience I recommend seeing Dr. Yan. Thank you for everything !
Tenaj Alburg – Apr 14, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
I would like to share my experience with Dr. Shifeng Yan. I went to see her about my chronic back pain, plantar fasciitis and a constant neck pain. Dr. Yan patiently listened to my complaints and then examined me. She not only treated me with deep tissue massage, cupping and acupuncture, but also gave me solid advice on my posture, healthy eating, proper foot ware and good sleeping position. My neck pain is at a bare minimum and my low back pain is so much better that I can finally do certain activities that I have not been able to for a long time. I am really impressed by her expansive knowledge and her healing touch. My only regret is that I didn’t go to her sooner.
Excellent Accupuncture doctor – Mar 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
I found Dr. ShiFeng Yan online, read the reviews and decided to make an appointment. I have been suffering with lower back pain and sciatic pain for several years. She has been able to help relieve my lower back pain and reduce some of the sciatic pain. Dr. Yan explained the techniques she was using thoroughly. I am very pleased with my treatment.
Marla Graves – Jan 04, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
I had an amazing experience with Dr ShiFang Yan Office is very friendly and polite, great service with an attention to detail every patient is important
Manuel Vazquez – Dec 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
If I could give more than 5 Stars to Dr. Yan and her husband, Dr. Han, I would. They are excellent as acupuncturists and listen all your issues carefully. Because of their attention to detail, they treat you according to your problems. I have health issues and suffer from joint pain everyday. I also have frozen shoulders (both) and lower back pain for the past 9 months. My Chiropractor and Neurologist have given me pain killers and muscle relaxation pills but they havent done much for me. The only people who were concerned about my problems were Dr. Yan and Dr. Han. Dr. Yan helped my locked shoulders with exercises beside the acupunture sessions. Also, previous to my acupunture sessions, my lower back was tight and uncomfortable. Now, I feel more relaxed and can definitely feel the difference. If you are looking for an acupuncturist, I highly recommend Dr. Yan and Dr. Han's office.
Mina – Dec 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
Kind, respectful, thorough and knowledgeable of her work, Dr. Yan provides impeccable service in a clean and safe environment.
GMB – Nov 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
I have been seeing Dr. Yan for 4 months so far about once every 1-2 weeks. I originally came because of neck pain but I have continued to come because overall I feel more balance mentally and physically. Not only is it acupuncture but she has given me great nutrition, behavioral and emotional advice. She is very professional but I have also personally connected with her, sharing some of the medical issues I have been dealing with lately. Since seeing her, my digestion problems have improved, I feel more mental balanced and it has completely changed the inflammation in my body. I used to take Advil all day during my period and she has made the pain manageable. I took 1 Advil the entire time last month. I was amazed that I didn't need to take it all day. I greatly appreciate how she looks at health as all being connected and that she wants to address the root cause and not cover up the symptoms with a "band aid". I will continue to see her and take the recommended herbs as long as I can.
Jenny – Nov 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?

How was your experience with Dr. Yan?
Provider explaining information to patient