Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM

AcupunctureFemaleAge 54

Dr. Yan

Ivy Acupuncture & Medicine Clinic

1330 Coral Way Ste 308 Miami, FL 33145

Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM is a Acupuncturist in Miami, FL. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Yan to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Yan treats your condition or procedure

• Indigestion
  • Infertility
  • Insomnia
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Neuralgia in the Upper Extremity
  • Pain Disorder
  • Paroxysmal Nocturnal Dyspnea
  • Skin Diseases

Dr. Yan accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Yan has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(786) 897-4836Find providers who accept this insurance

Dr. Yan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Yan

Dr. Yan?
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (73)
  • Explained conditions well (72)
  • Appointment scheduling (71)
    I am please with the treatment received to address my medical conditions : anxiety. I had found release under doctor YAN care, by receiving acupuncture and herbal formula treatment. She is kind and very interested in mi conditions asking questions in every session . I recommended her.
    Noel Cabrera – Apr 23, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
    I suffered all my life of severe a constant migraines headaches; tried everything, but nothing helped; because I was afraid of needles, didn’t considered acupuncture; but my headaches got so bad that I decided to see Dr. Shi Feng; to make the story short; she cured me. I’m seeing her now for knees issue. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. SHI FENG YAN! Dr. Shi Feng Yan is a very knowledgeable, polite, she listen to ones concern; she explains in detail the issue at hand, and treat the issue right away. Her offices are very clean; very peaceful, great atmosphere; she follows the Covid health guidelines.
    Reina – Apr 18, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
    I was recommended by a friend to Dr. ShiFeng Yan. I have been having stomach problems for many many months. I came for few sessions and soon after that I start seeing and feeling the results for the better. Between her treatments and herbs she recommended I am getting better. I am so grateful to her and will definitely recommend her to anyone that is experiencing stomach issues.
    ER – Apr 17, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
    This is my third attempt to do Accupuncture in Florida & Dr. Yan has been my favorite ! The herbs she has are great quality & respond very well to my body and the acupuncture sessions are always very relaxing & effective. She explains Chinese medicine very well and she is very easy to talk to. Building a rapport with your patients & making sure they are comfortable is most important to me & is very hard to find. I am very satisfied with everything she has done for me & will continue to see her for any future issues I have. If it is your first time doing Accupuncture or you are looking for someone with quality herbs and experience I recommend seeing Dr. Yan. Thank you for everything !
    Tenaj Alburg – Apr 14, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
    I would like to share my experience with Dr. Shifeng Yan. I went to see her about my chronic back pain, plantar fasciitis and a constant neck pain. Dr. Yan patiently listened to my complaints and then examined me. She not only treated me with deep tissue massage, cupping and acupuncture, but also gave me solid advice on my posture, healthy eating, proper foot ware and good sleeping position. My neck pain is at a bare minimum and my low back pain is so much better that I can finally do certain activities that I have not been able to for a long time. I am really impressed by her expansive knowledge and her healing touch. My only regret is that I didn’t go to her sooner.
    Excellent Accupuncture doctor – Mar 30, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
    I found Dr. ShiFeng Yan online, read the reviews and decided to make an appointment. I have been suffering with lower back pain and sciatic pain for several years. She has been able to help relieve my lower back pain and reduce some of the sciatic pain. Dr. Yan explained the techniques she was using thoroughly. I am very pleased with my treatment.
    Marla Graves – Jan 04, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
    I had an amazing experience with Dr ShiFang Yan Office is very friendly and polite, great service with an attention to detail every patient is important
    Manuel Vazquez – Dec 22, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
    If I could give more than 5 Stars to Dr. Yan and her husband, Dr. Han, I would. They are excellent as acupuncturists and listen all your issues carefully. Because of their attention to detail, they treat you according to your problems. I have health issues and suffer from joint pain everyday. I also have frozen shoulders (both) and lower back pain for the past 9 months. My Chiropractor and Neurologist have given me pain killers and muscle relaxation pills but they havent done much for me. The only people who were concerned about my problems were Dr. Yan and Dr. Han. Dr. Yan helped my locked shoulders with exercises beside the acupunture sessions. Also, previous to my acupunture sessions, my lower back was tight and uncomfortable. Now, I feel more relaxed and can definitely feel the difference. If you are looking for an acupuncturist, I highly recommend Dr. Yan and Dr. Han's office.
    Mina – Dec 17, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
    Kind, respectful, thorough and knowledgeable of her work, Dr. Yan provides impeccable service in a clean and safe environment.
    GMB – Nov 12, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
    I have been seeing Dr. Yan for 4 months so far about once every 1-2 weeks. I originally came because of neck pain but I have continued to come because overall I feel more balance mentally and physically. Not only is it acupuncture but she has given me great nutrition, behavioral and emotional advice. She is very professional but I have also personally connected with her, sharing some of the medical issues I have been dealing with lately. Since seeing her, my digestion problems have improved, I feel more mental balanced and it has completely changed the inflammation in my body. I used to take Advil all day during my period and she has made the pain manageable. I took 1 Advil the entire time last month. I was amazed that I didn't need to take it all day. I greatly appreciate how she looks at health as all being connected and that she wants to address the root cause and not cover up the symptoms with a "band aid". I will continue to see her and take the recommended herbs as long as I can.
    Jenny – Nov 03, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
    Very informative and caring. Dr. Yan explained the treatment and potential causes in detail, making me feel very comfortable under her care. The office is very clean and they take precautions for patient safety. In addition, I feel that she is very gentle with the interventions and protects my privacy.
    S.S. – Oct 27, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
    I went to see Dr. Yan based on seeing results from a co-worker who was treated by her. I must say my first impression of the facility was 100% approval. Dr. Yan takes the time to ask questions and she truly listens. Before I was first treated by Dr. Yan I needed the aid of an assist device to walk around and I can honestly say I no longer need that assist device anymore. At work everyone see the changes. My pain level have been reduced more than 85%. I have and will always recommend Dr. Yan to everyone. I have visited numerous different places trying to ease my pain and all I can say is that I wish I had know about Dr. Yan a long time ago. Thank you Dr. Yan.
    Pauline Dennis – Oct 13, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
    Amazing acupuncturist!!im so glad I found this place!i was having problem with my face muscles and nerves,and right after the first visit and treatment I felt immediately better and could notice the difference.at every appointment lady would increase the strength and electricity of the acupuncture needles and I could feel my muscles are coming back to normal.i could tell efficiency of the treatment immediately.Lady is super knowledgeable,recognize the problem and know how to treat that!she makes you feel very comfortable too.Place looks super clean,friendly,and you can feel good energy there.i highly recommend it!!
    Shahar Ziv – Oct 12, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
    Dr. Shifeng is truly one of the best acupuncturist I have met (and I have been to many). Together with her husband they make a great team. Dr. Shifeng is very caring and takes her time to listen to your health issues and explains what is going on in your body. She helped me with my digestive issues that I had problems for years. In addition to that any pain, such as back pain, leg pain, stomach pain have been solved often in one visit. She always has great recommendations on herbs and foods and let's you know what works best for your body and what does not. I would highly recommend her to everyone!
    Aug 27, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
    I went to be treated for a pain I had on my shoulder and middle back, and by the second visit my pain had decreased 90%. I had been treated by an Orthopedic physician prior to my visit to Shifen Yan, he administered two injections in a period of two plus months but never took the pain away. Instead, with Shifen Yan's treatment I had a relief on the first day. They are very caring and professional. Highly recommend them.
    Matilde Suarez – Aug 27, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
    I’m thrilled with her care and I feel very comfortable! DrYan and her husband are caring professionals . Everyone is pleasant and takes the time to listen to concerns, etc... Dr . Yan took such wonderful care of me, explaining things carefully to make certain I understood. Great experience and I’m doing a great treatment and very happy! Absolutely love them all!!!!" Carmen Valente Do Couto
    Carmen Valente Do Couto – Aug 09, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
    Shifeng Yan is beyond knowledgeable and makes sure every patient receives the highest level of personal care and attention. At my first appointment I received a form asking me a lot of questions about my overall health and lifestyle habits. I liked the fact she made a complete study of each case and created a unique, effective and personal treatment for each patient. She tailors each treatment to your needs, she is very thorough, takes her time, and you walk out feeling renewed and wonderful. I have had a pelvic pain for about three months and I got much better since I have been seeing Dr Yan. Dr. Yan treated me with acupuncture and suction cups. She gave me herbs to help as well. I’m going to continue with my treatment. She gives great results. The facility is nice and clean. Parking is easy and free of charge. Highly recommend this clinic!
    Aug 04, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
    I highly recommend Dr. Yan as I’ve been seeing her for different reasons for treatment. She is very knowledgeable, helpful, takes the time to hear your concerns and address any questions you may have. Both of her treatment locations are very clean and she is always punctual. She clearly explains the treatment process and what measures to take at home. I’m truly thankful for her making a positive impact with my health.
    Jul 29, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
    Dr. Yang is very professional and kind. I can tell that she really cares about her patient’s wellbeing. On every visit, she takes the time to sit down and talk with you. She makes you feel like she has made it her personal mission to make YOU feel better. Like most of you, I have visited many doctor’s during my life time and I must say that most them should learn from Dr. Yang’s professionalism and bedside manners. I first visited Dr. Yang for neck pains/stiffness and severe tinnitus. After just a few of sessions my neck pains where gone and my tinnitus had dramatically improved. Also, her office is very clean, and she has excellent COVID-19 safety procedures. I’m very pleased with her ministrations and highly recommend her.
    Jorge Rodriguez – Jul 19, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
    Dr. Shi Feng Yan provides excellent service, I've been feeling much better and I can notice a big difference with my physical and emotional health. The office is always very clean and she always has a positive attitude. I highly recommend this place, if I could give more stars I would.
    Maria Rodriguez – Jul 19, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?

How was your experience with Dr. Yan?

Shifeng Yan, DOM, P.A. is nationally board certified in both Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine. She graduated with academic excellence from Acupuncture...Read more

• Acupuncture