Dr. Shifeng Yan, DOM

AcupunctureFemaleAge 56

Acupuncture

Dr. Shifeng Yan, DOM is an Acupuncturist in Miami, FL. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Shifeng Yan, DOM

1330 Coral Way Ste 308 Miami, FL 33145

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Yan treats your condition or procedure

• Infertility
  • Insomnia
  • Medical Acupuncture
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Moxibustion
  • Neuralgia in the Upper Extremity
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Pain Disorder
  • Paroxysmal Nocturnal Dyspnea
  • Skin Diseases
  • Skin Disorders
  • Stress Management

Dr. Yan accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Yan has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(786) 897-4836Find providers who accept this insurance

Dr. Yan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Yan

Outstanding awesome Acupunture doctor in Míami, FL
Dr. Shifeng Yan has been treating me for the past 6 weeks. I feel very comfortable with seeing her as she has demonstrated ample experience and professionalism. I have been suffering with chronic back pain, bloating, inflammation and anxiety. During my first visit, I felt so relieved and relaxed. She listens to my main concerns and ensures the treatment plan is achieved. Her magical herbs and patches she prepares are god send. I highly recommend Dr. Yan and will continue to attend her practice as I enjoy every acupuncture session. l am forever grateful ??!!!
Ivette Giner – Jan 30, 2023
Great
Excellent service. Dr Yan relieved me of my leg pain in just a few sessions.
Jan 27, 2023
Truly Excellent
I came to Miami feeling desperate after having an antibiotic-resistant abscess in ear, having been treated with multiple courses of strong antibiotics for seven weeks: fatigue, low grade temp, brain fog, tendon pain among other things. After the first session, I was able to walk up the stairs with strength, sleep and fatigue was better. After the second session the low grade fever and brain fog was gone, too. The ear abscess is improving. Dr. Yan is efficient, yet personable and the facility is very clean. I came here on a visit to Miami- I wish I could continue to work with her long-term. I highly recommend her!
Kristen Carmichael-Bowers – Jan 17, 2023
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shifeng Yan, DOM?
Great place to relax and relief my back pain.
This place is amazing. They take care both of my mind and body. They have helped me a lot to control my anxiety and back pain. I always relax and fall asleep there. Surely recommend this place!
Pedro Sanches Gutierrez – Nov 12, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shifeng Yan, DOM?
I have been going to Dr. Yan for several weeks now for multiple symptoms post covid (palpitations, shortness of breath, anxiety). With the help of accupuncture, herbal supplements, and dietary changes recommended by Dr. Yan, i’ve noticed some improvement. She is great at what she does and takes the time to listen and genuinely addresses your concerns. The office is quiet and peaceful and I have always been seen at my appointment time. Highly recommend!
Cynthia B – Oct 20, 2022
Very happy with Dr.Yan!
Dr.Yan is amazing! Very knowledgeable and caring. I've been looking for an acupuncture clinic for a while, visited few offices in the area but didn’t feel comfortable with any of them. After just one visit with Dr.Yan I felt such a relief and knew this is the place I was looking for. She keeps helping me to release some conditions that have been with me for many years and thanks to her I'm experiencing how it feels to be healthy and balanced again. I highly recommend her practice, it truly is a life changer!
Aniko – Oct 13, 2022
Love Dr.Yan!
Love Dr. Yan!! I had been struggling to deal with right hip pain almost for a year. After a few treatments, my symptoms were drastically changing and getting better! Thanks to Dr.Yan, your skill and professionalism are much appreciated! I’ve never had to wait more than 5 mins when I arrive on time for an appointment. Highly recommend Dr. Yan.
Nobie – Sep 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shifeng Yan, DOM?
Dr Yan Shifeng has been treating me since the summer, I feel very comfortable as she has demonstrated ample experience and professionalism. Always ensuring my well-being and assessing my condition before sessions. Would highly recommend and will continue to attend her practice .
Dorelys Gordillo – Sep 23, 2022
Best acupuncture in Miami
Dr. Shifeng has helped me tremendously with my stress, anxiety and especially my stomach bloating that I have been battling for years. She is attentive, sweet, caring and wants to help. I highly recommend to anyone who wants to benefit their health.
Kassandra Diaz – Sep 21, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shifeng Yan, DOM?
Dr. ShifengYan is awesome!
She treat my shoulder acute pain in few acupuncture sessions. Also she improved my sleeping. I can’t wait to see her again for menopause symptoms treatment!
Andriana Voicu – Sep 19, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shifeng Yan, DOM?
Best acupuncture and very professional
Best acupuncture and very professional, went in with pain in my hands and after only two treatments I am feeling so much better. Very professional Takes its time explaining everything to me and making sure I get the best care at ever consultation.
Georgina Ceballos – Sep 14, 2022
Miracle Worker
My son had been dealing with bad anxiety and depression. We visited many doctors, tried many treatments and medicine but nothing worked! After over 5 months of this, we were really hopeless and before trying a more invasive treatment, we decided to see Dr. Yan and I could not believe the results. His improvement was noticeable immediately. He is another person, way more in balance with himself and getting better everyday. Dr. Yan listens to you, focuses on what you need and gives you results. This is why she is a miracle in our lives and we are truly grateful for her.
Grateful mother – Sep 02, 2022
Highly reccomend!
I highly recommend Dr. Yan, she is an excellent acupuncturist and a true professional!
Jul 28, 2022
Highly Recommended!
Dr. Yan is amazing! For the context, I have been suffering from Achilles tendinitis for a year - two rehabs per week at the best rehab facility in the city, checked up by two of the best doctors in Miami. Nothing worked. The injury went from acute to chronic. For a mid-30 active woman, it was very difficult - I could barely walk 1 mile per day. Things have noticeably improved since I started seeing Dr. Yan and her husband. The treatment focuses not just on the injury itself, but also the health of my body from inside out. Upon every visit, I know I am in good hands. They listen - always with a smile - and genuinely care. At every appointment, I was given a thorough consultation with useful advice, and a calm healing experience. Thanks to Dr. Yan, I was able to walk 20,000+ steps per day on a trip two months after. That was one of the key recovery milestone! Thank you Dr. Yan! I’m 100% blessed and feeling grateful for everything you do.
Winnie O. – Jun 27, 2022
Wonderful acupuncturist
I’ve had hundreds of acupuncture treatments from American drs over many years. Dr Yan cured the pain in my hip and thigh that my physical therapist and others said would need a hip replacement. Could be I may need one in future, but for now Dr. Yan has made it “all better”! She also gave me more physical energy and mental clarity! A plus grade and extremely grateful.
Feb 28, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shifeng Yan, DOM?
Life seems to stress and cause underlying confusion throughout my body. After a few sessions with Dr. Shifeng I feel more in tune with everything. Immediately after leaving her office I feel really enlightened and ready to tackle everyday hardships. Thanks Doc
Jeffrey Irastorza – Dec 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shifeng Yan, DOM?
Dr. Shifeng Yan is priceless! She is a miracle worker who is extremely knowledgeable, professional, caring, sensible, calm, with an amazing bedside manner. I sought her help for an extreme case of sciatica. After seeking solutions with my family physician, MRI, chiropractors, and a pain management anesthesiologist which included epidurals, Dr. Yan was my last resort before seeking surgery. Let her be your first resort. On our initial meeting, after spending a surprising amount of time carefully listening to my symptoms and asking relevant questions, she immediately correctly predicted my MRI results and then verified them. She preceded to treat me with her overall approach to health which supplemented the acupuncture with herbs, creams, dietary recommendations and daily stretches. On a scale of 1-10, I came to her with my daily pain being at an off the charts 11. I immediately experienced some improvement and within a month my pain was down to a 1, actually a mere discomfort.
Henry Riess – Dec 01, 2021
Jeffrey Irastorza – Nov 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shifeng Yan, DOM?
I have been going to Dr. Yan for 3 weeks and I feel with more energy and calm ant the same time. I went for a pain on my foot due to plantar fasciitis. The pain was gone during the first week, and then I’ve been going for stress related matters and with every session I feel much better. I love my acupuncture sessions.
Mariana – Nov 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shifeng Yan, DOM?
Dr. Yan is caring and provides a peaceful and clean space. I have a shoulder issue that I did not get complete relief from physical therapy. After my first session with Dr. Yan, I was feeling better, less pain! She’s knowledgeable and truly wants her patients to get better. The herbs she provides have also work wonders on my shoulder and a hip pain I have.
Maria L. – Nov 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shifeng Yan, DOM?

How was your experience with Dr. Yan?