Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM

Acupuncture •  Female • Age 53

Dr. Yan

Ivy Acupuncture & Medicine Clinic

9555 N Kendall Dr Ste 101 Miami, FL 33176

Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM is an acupuncturist in Miami, FL. She specializes in acupuncture, chinese herbal medicine, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Yan accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Yan has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(786) 897-4836Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Yan treats your condition or procedure

• Indigestion
  • Infertility
  • Insomnia
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Neuralgia in the Upper Extremity
  • Pain Disorder
  • Paroxysmal Nocturnal Dyspnea
  • Skin Diseases

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM...

Offer weekend visits?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer evening visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Dr. Yan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Yan

Dr. Yan?
Dr. Yan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM
Dr. Shifeng Yan is a great doctor. She initially helped me with a pain I had in my inner thigh, which happened to be originated from a pressure on my lower back. She not only treated me with acupuncture but also with maneuvers and massages. My pain is gone. I am now seeing her on a regular basis to treat digestion problems. Apart from that, the facility is nice and clean. Parking is easy and free of charge. I've already recommended her to friends and co-workers!
Natalia – Mar 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
I've been to numerous Acupuncture Doctors in the USA and overseas. Dr Shifeng treatment were second to none. My Digestive issues were solved within 2 months or less. She has excellent knowledge in this medical field I strongly recommend her.
JYuen – Mar 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
I have respiratory issues for years. Because of a sinus infection I had around last Thanksgiving which caused post nasal drip and leads to chronic cough, I was coughing for over 2 months. I’ve taken antibiotics and prednisone prescribed by my primary and pulmonologist for a period of time and no avail. I was in Miami by chance and a family member referred me to see Dr. ShifengYan. I could only do one visit since I was scheduled to leave the next day. I had acupuncture treatment from Dr. Yan and also given 11 days of Chinese medicine to take with me. She also told me to avoid certain foods that can aggravate my sickness. The acupuncture treatment was not painful when given by her (considering I’m a nervous wreck when it comes to any needle). Both the acupuncture and the Chinese medicine worked wonder, I no longer have the coughing after 11days. Unlike most western medicine that treats symptoms, Chinese medicine and acupuncture get to the root cause and no side effects.
Margaret M – Feb 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
I have been dealing with digestion problems for over a year and have tired every thing out there. I saw Dr. Shi Feng Yan and after only two sessions I am already seeing huge improvements in my digestion and pain levels! I highly recommend seeing her!
Feb 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
She is extremely knowledgeable and takes a lot of time listening and asking questions. I found all her treatments helpful. I highly recommend her services.
Christopher Ricchetti – Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
Dr. Yang is a great heath care professional. She pays full attention to the patient needs, always listening to every detail in order to understand our symptoms and this way get better results while giving us great advises & the best treatment to a healthier life. In every visit she improves our health and help us feeling better. Me and my husband love visiting her since we always feel renewed, healthier and more energetic after our treatment. We truly recommend her.
Sandra Garcia – Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
Doctora Yan jamás me himagine que me ayudaría tanto el trabajo que ella hace wow sin palabras padezco de la columna por muchos años estos últimos meses tenía un dolor que no se quitaba quiropráctico etc pero gracias a Jha y ella me he sentido 100 % mejor. La recomiendo con los ojos cerrados
Edin – Feb 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
Great Doctor!! She is very kind, listens to you and explains everything. I was having a lot of back pain and under my ribcage too, after the first session the pain was gone almost completely. When I went to sleep that night the pain I was feeling for over a year disappeared, I am very impressed, I strongly recommend Dr Yan.
Feb 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
Thru a combination of acupuncture, cupping and herb patches, Dr. Yan was able to help me with the bursitis in my right shoulder. She helped me with the pain and swelling. We are still working to regain my range of motion. She listens to you and is able to effectively treat you. I highly recommend.
Feb 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
I went because I had a very bad Bell Palsy condition, I’m happy to report that my face is back to normal after her treatments, she is very good, she also works with her husband who’s very good as well. If you have bell palsy you have to go ASAP , you won’t regret it.
Noe – Feb 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
Dr. Tan provides such a safe and peaceful space to come to when you are not feeling well. She listens to everything you have to share and provides wonderful feedback. Her acupuncture treatment is clean and reliable as well as cupping. Additionally, I have seen positive results from the herbs that she has been treating me with. Overall, I am pleased with my experiences!
Tori – Jan 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
The best place to be treated by professional Dr Shifeng Yan, i love her approach and treatment process, I noticed results right away, even when I thought that nothing will help me. I am very happy and lucky to find her!!
Diana – Jan 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
Before meeting Dr. Yan, I dealt with crippling Irritable Bowel Syndrome symptoms that left me running to the bathroom as many as 20 times per day, with bloating, cramps, and brain fog. No doctor knew what was wrong with me, let alone how to treat it. Within four months of seeing Dr. Yan, my condition has improved more than any previous doctor -- acupuncturist, or gastroenterologist -- was able to do in my eleven years of suffering this condition. I go to the bathroom once or twice a day now, and all of my other stomach symptoms have improved. I am happier, more alert and energetic. Dr. Yan wasn't just the best doctor to treat my condition; she was the only doctor who was able to help me at all. My condition wasn't cured overnight, but I showed slow and steady progress. While I still deal with some stomach symptoms, I am far healthier than I ever thought I would be, and I genuinely feel that we are on the road to curing my condition. I give Dr. Yan my highest recommendation!
Alex – Dec 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
After a few months coming in to the clinic I can honestly say it works amazing! I was a little skeptical at first but after a short time my food allergies went away, I feel healthier and energized and also it’s super relaxing. My health in general has improved since I started treatment with Dr Yan. Dr Yan is very knowledgeable and every advice she gave me about my diet has really helped. The clinic is super clean and it’s always an amazing experience. LOVE it and highly recommend it!
Nov 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
1. Previously, I was experiencing bad sleep for over a year. I could not sleep for more than 5 hours. Every night, even if I was exhausted, I would not be able to sleep more than around 5 hours. After three weeks of treatment at the clinic, I started sleeping 6 to 7 hours each night. This has been so helpful for my energy levels and mood. 2. Mornings were especially tough as I had thick mucus upon waking. Along with my improved sleep, I’ve noticed that I no longer suffer from the morning mucus. A miracle or from the treatment? I’m not sure, but I’ll keep an eye on it! 3. Dr. Yan was very patient and meticulous in diagnosing my health problems. I felt heard in our visits. She not only addressed my insomnia, but also focused on my whole body health, as per the Chinese medicine approach. She asked me a lot of questions and observed various signs like my tongue health and skin tone before crafting my prescription. My treatment is not complete, but I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience...
Faye – Nov 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
I have been seeing Dr. Shifeng Yan for almost 2 months now. I was suffering from tension headaches, neck pain and restless sleep. She is excellent! She listens to everything that is bothering you and genuinely cares about helping you feel better. Within the first week, with Acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine I was having a normal night’s sleep. My headaches and neck pain have diminished. I would highly recommend her practice to anyone seeking a good Acupunture doctor in Miami.
Maricruz L. – Oct 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
Dr. Yan is a professional, kind doctor with great expertise. Her office is clean and well organized and she is always punctual. She really cares about her patients, and her knowledge helps her to determine exactly what the cause of your symptoms are.She and her husband are a great team. Highly recommended!
Teofana in Miami, FL – Oct 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
Excellent Doctor! She has helped tremendously with digestive issues that were causing sleeping and skin issues. I started drinking celery juice in the morning as it was said to heal adult acne I was having on my nose area for years. After 6 months it was destroying my gut causing diarrhea and ultimately sleeplessness! After a week of seeing Dr. Yan I was sleeping again. After a month my stools were normal again. And now after 2 months the acne issue is gone!! Accupuncture and Chinese herbs are the best most time tested healing modalities that exist! Thank you Dr. Yan for your constant insight, knowledge and stories that help me understand my body’s responses to diet and emotions as I heal holistically!
D. Alvarez – Oct 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
Very Professional, knowledgeable, patient and no waiting time. She has helped me a lot. I am very happy. I give her 5 stars.
Elena – Oct 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
Dr. Yan, Replies promptly, she has 2 offices, and can schedule you at either one to accommodate your schedule. Explains treatments well. Takes her time with her patients, asks questions and listens. The use of chinese herbs helped a lot along with the acupunture.
Oct 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?

How was your experience with Dr. Yan?

Shifeng Yan, DOM, P.A. is nationally board certified in both Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine. She graduated with academic excellence from Acupuncture and Massage College.  After graduating, she worked as a teacher's assistant for 3 years...

• Acupuncture