Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM

Acupuncture ·  Female · Age 52

Dr. Yan

Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM is an acupuncturist in Miami, FL. She graduated from Acupuncture & Massage College and specializes in acupuncture, chinese herbal medicine, and more.

Make an appointment

Dr. Yan accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Yan has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(786) 897-4836Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Yan treats your condition or procedure

• Indigestion
  • Infertility
  • Insomnia
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Neuralgia in the Upper Extremity
  • Pain Disorder
  • Paroxysmal Nocturnal Dyspnea
  • Skin Diseases

"Shifeng Yan, DOM, P.A. is nationally board certified in both Acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine. She graduated with academic excellence from Acupuncture and Massage College. After graduating, she worked as a teacher's assistant for 3 years in ...

• Acupuncture

Dr. Yan?
Dr. Yan's Performance
What People Say About Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM
RecentMost Helpful
I’ve been coming to their Kendall location for over a year now. I always come in with lots of issues from lower back, knee pain to anxiety. I always leave the office as if I was walking on a cloud. Dr. Yan and her husband Dr. Han are incredible professionals. They treat me with respect and care with only my wellbeing in mind. They take their time to treat each patient. I’ve never seen them in a hurry to finish their marvelous therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
There are not enough amazing things that I can say about Dr. Yan and Dr. Han. They have two locations, in kendall and on coral way. Both offices are clean and easy to locate. I came into their office for the first time at 15 weeks pregnant battling severe anxiety, fear, and an uncontrollable urge to cry. I couldn’t eat, could barely keep any small meals down, and was also struggling with diarrhea. Dr. Yan has made me feel welcome and safe from the very first day. At my first visit she talked to me about what I was feeling and what she thought could be causing it. We also talked about the points where I would be able to receive acupuncture while keeping the safety of my baby in mind. After that, Dr. Han came in and gave me a wonderful and very relaxing massage to help release tension. Then Dr. Yan came back in and treated me with some acupuncture. I have been back weekly since my first appt. Today I am 23 weeks pregnant feel 100% better! Thank you Dr Yan & Han! Im so glad i found you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
Dr shi Feng treated me for lower back pain after 2 months of physical therapy which was not a success. Her way of treatment is excellent
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
Doctor Yan Excellent and quality human being. Is a blessed. I am so happy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
I have had a great treatment from Dr. Shifeng Yan. I have been suffering neck pain and couldn’t sleep well for long time, I have used a lot of medicine but it could help at all but after got acupunctured by her it likes miracle to me, I feel so much better no more pain. There is no words to say about it I just want to say thank you Highly recommended for anyone that has the same issues
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
I have had very good results using Dr Shifeng Yan. I developed my right shoulder rotator cuff issue over 3 months ago. I used physical therapy for a month without any improvements. I am feeling better after starting treatments by Dr. Yan. I highly recommend Dr. Yan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
I have been a patient of Dr. Yan for about 4 years and she’s the best acupuncturist in Miami. I have bursitis and back problems and I tried different acupuncture doctors. Dr Yan’s treatments cured my bursitis and my back problems. She’s knowledgeable, nice, caring and will help you with any health issues. I love going to my see her. She alleviates my stress, aches and pains.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
I have been plagued by 2 lower back herniated disks that have sent me to the hospital more than once and left me limping numerous occasions. After trying numerous pain treatments that seemed to last no more than 1 or 2 months, a friend recommended Dr. ShiFeng. Since starting with her, my pain level, even after physical activity has dropped from a 10 to almost nothing. I have begun to regain my strength and go back to my active lifestyle. I am thrilled with her professionalism, time and care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
My son developed a neck twitch in 8th grade. I took him to a neurologist & his diagnose was that it was due to stress and it would go away with time. He is now a rising sophomore in college and still has the neck twitch. He decided to try acupuncture for the first time and he walked out of Dr. Yan office without the neck twitch after his first visit. Yan explains everything she is doing & answers any questions you may have. She's caring & sweet. I recommend her to anyone who needs her services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
The best! I’m glad I got to experience acupuncture for the fist time with someone like Dr. Yan. She really takes her time to explain what she does and what she thinks your body is going through, she’s very professional and caring. Besides the acupuncture, she also offers herbs to complement the treatment and always has a word of advise when it comes to making life changes for a better health. She has great bedside manners and is always on time for the appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
She is not a doctor, she is a super doctor, God bless her magic hands. I walked in with a cane walked out of her office on my own.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
I suffer of a lower back pain due to a herniated disc, I had an operation 20 years ago and I still had periods that i can’t even move, I started going to Dr. Shifeng and I the pain is gone, also I feel my body with more energy and less stress. I really recommend Dr. Shifeng for her great professionalism, dedication and the true results.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
I met Dr. Yan and we spoke about the mix of stress/anxiety/digestive problems that I've been dealing with for as long as I can remember, including neuropathy (which I've taken meds for a few years) and after the first session the numbness and tingling in my feet was gone. After five sessions I'm feeling great. and I've started losing weight.. I'm very glad I met Dr. Yan and highly recommend her services. I haven't felt this well in years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
Since 2013, I have been a patient of Dr. Yan, At that point, I had been in pain for two months due to a flareup of a herniated disc in my neck. Thanks to Dr. Yan I was able to get the pain under control through acupuncture and herbs treatments. I saw a significant improvement after the first visit. I continue to see the Dr. Yan on a regular basis for pain management, and other issues (anxiety, digestion problems, and sinus problems). She has great bedside manners and is very caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
I am a competitive athlete, and have gone through severe lower back pain multiple times. Initially, I went to a chiropractor thinking it would help, but after seeing the chiropractor multiple times, the injury became unbearable and it was clear that I was getting worse so I stopped going. By the time in got to Dr. Yan, the pain was constant and it was all I could think about. After just 2 sessions, I was feeling very little pain, and soon after I was walking normally. She's amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
Dr. Yan is helping me to invigorate my blood flow, improve my absorbency of nutrients, maintain a healthy blood pressure, as well as with kidney and heart tonification actions. Dr. Yan always performs in the best of her abilities and keeps her knowledge up to date.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
Dr. ShiFeng Yan is very professional, knowledgeable, as well as personable. I appreciate having a doctor who takes her time and really cares about her patients. Leaving the office feeling better than when I walked in is alway a plus. I have already recommended Dr. Yan to several of my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?
Having pain from a chronic genetic condition was why I first meet 4 years ago. The great results I have experienced and the professionalism that she delivers is why I continue to see her to this day, and why I must share with you a few of my comments. Dr. Yan is most professional, is pleasant, has great TCM knowledge. After my acupuncture & TCM treatments I leave her office feel leave her office feeling 100% better than when I first arrived. The fees are very affordable, I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. ShiFeng Yan, DOM?

How was your experience with Dr. Yan?

Ivy Acupuncture & Medicine Clinic