Sheryll Waring, LADC

Sheryll Waring
Telehealth services available

Hopewell Health Solutions

33 Pratt St Glastonbury, CT 06033

Sheryll Waring, LADC is a Counselor in Glastonbury, CT. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Sheryll Waring to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

"I am a strong believer in connecting with my patients. Providing a non judgmental caring connection in which we can laugh and cry together yet work hard on making changes."

- Sheryll Waring, LADC

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Sheryll Waring treats your condition or procedure

Sheryll Waring's conditions and procedures:

• Affective Disorders, Psychotic

Sheryll Waring accepts

Sheryll Waring accepts the following insurance:

Select

Sheryll Waring's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sheryll Waring

3.0

Sheryll Waring

My time with Sheryll was excellent! She was excellent with helping me through so really difficult times. I am so happy that I met her.
Dec 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheryll Waring, LADC?
Sheryll greeted my husband and I by saying "are you here for marriage counseling, I guess not because you are standing near each other." We were there for support with anxiety for our 7 year old. Her office was a mess, absolutely disgusting. The one session in which she actually saw my child, she checked her cell phone 7 times because it continually beeped, was interrupted by a nurse on site and engaged in the conversation and at the end of the session she said she would call regarding her observations, suggestions and whether or not to continue service.. that was nearly three months ago. I have not heard from Sheryll once until today when she sent me a bill. And she sent the bill to our old address, which is evidence that she didnt even look at the intake sheet that my husband and I completed, which included our new address. . In addition, Sheryll billed me $170/per session and her site says her fees are $30-120. I would not recommend Sheryll , we found her to be unprofessional.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Not recommended – Aug 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheryll Waring, LADC?
Was referred to Sheryll through a friend and left a message through her answering service and sent an email...got a cold email response saying that she would call me later that day or tomorrow morning. It has now been 5 days and no call. Pretty sad given the state of mental health issues today....these are the therapists that are supposed to be helping....
Jan 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheryll Waring, LADC?

How was your experience with Sheryll Waring?
Provider explaining information to patient

• Counseling
  • Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling
  • ADHD Parent Coaching
  • Adolescent Psychology
  • Adult Development & Aging Psychology
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Psychology
Less...

Does Sheryll Waring, LADC offer telehealth services?

Sheryll Waring has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Sheryll Waring, LADC accepting new patients?

Sheryll Waring, LADC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Sheryll Waring's profile to make an appointment.

Does Sheryll Waring, LADC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Sheryll Waring accepts your insurance.

What are Sheryll Waring, LADC's top areas of care?

Sheryll Waring frequently treats Affective Disorders, Psychotic. See all procedures and conditions Sheryll Waring treats.

Where is Sheryll Waring, LADC's office located?

Sheryll Waring's office is located at 33 Pratt St, Glastonbury, CT 06033. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

How can I make an appointment with Sheryll Waring, LADC?

Hopewell Health Solutions