Sheryl Goodman, LPC

Sheryl Goodman, LPC

Counseling  ·
Female
Sheryl Goodman, LPC is a counselor in Austin, TX. She specializes in counseling and psychotherapy.

8956 Research Blvd

Austin, TX 78758

Learn about Sheryl Goodman

This content was provided by Sheryl Goodman "I believe that we are good people even though we make mistakes. We care about others even when we don't know how to show it. We try to do the "right" thing. We want to be respected. We seek to love and be loved. We deserve good things. I also believe that we all have challenges. When we get overwhelmed, we sometimes have trouble sorting out the truth. Sometimes we need someone with whom we can honestly discuss our lives. Often this is the catalyst for positive decisions and needed behavior change. It is so fulfilling to witness the healthy life changes that clients so often achieve during our time together. When you come to talk with me, I promise to respect and care for you as I would a cherished family member. I will be honored to learn of your struggles. I will help you look at them from different viewpoints and make any needed decisions. I will aid you in designing your life to be more the way you would like it to be. You will be encouraged to be honest and courageous as you progress. All this we will accomplish together in the safety and comfort of our confidential professional relationship. "

• Counseling
  • Psychotherapy

Sheryl Goodman does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Psychotherapy Services

Education data for Sheryl Goodman is unavailable at this time.

Sheryl Goodman has no awards or honors listed.

Sheryl Goodman has no media or publications listed.

Sheryl Goodman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Sheryl Goodman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Sheryl Goodman's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Sheryl Goodman?

How was your experience with Sheryl Goodman?