Contact provider for availability

Sherry Johnson, LMFT

Counseling ·  Female · Age 48

Sherry Johnson
1588 Homestead Rd # 11 Santa Clara, CA 95050

Sherry Johnson, LMFT is a counselor in Santa Clara, CA. She specializes in counseling, psychology, and more.

Sherry Johnson accepts

Sherry Johnson accepts the following insurance:

Beacon Health Strategies
Kaiser Permanente
Value Options
Behavioral Health

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Sherry Johnson treats your condition or procedure

Sherry Johnson's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Affective Disorders, Psychotic
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services

Sherry Johnson?
Sherry Johnson's Performance
What People Say About Sherry Johnson, LMFT
RecentMost Helpful
Sherry was extremely helpful in helping us out when my son struggled with some serious life changes (his father’s death, failing grades, etc.) and became depressed. She counseled us as parents and pointed us in the right direction to get more extensive help for him when he expressed he was having suicidal thoughts. Thank you Sherry, our son is doing much better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sherry Johnson, LMFT?
Always helpful in coming up with ways to improve situations and offering suggestions of things to do that will help. Great listener and very encouraging.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sherry Johnson, LMFT?
Sherry is the REAL DEAL! She is very knowledgeable and will help guide you to think of all options in a situation. I work for a high security clearance employer, and Sherry understands this atmosphere as she has worked in maximum security prisons most her life. I didn’t have insurance that Sherry took, but the experience was priceless! She is great at crisis!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sherry Johnson, LMFT?
Sherry has been extremely positive over the last 6 months of couple's/premarital counseling. We weren't there to solve any specific issue, but to learn new tools for success. Her ability to identify each person's own behaviors as well as the unique features of the relationship and to communicate that to her patients has proven extremely useful in making sure each person in the relationship is able to stay true to themselves and therefore to stay happy in the long run. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Sherry Johnson, LMFT?
I loved going to Sherry, she really helped me throughout my transition at college. She gives you personal anecdotes in order to make you feel more comfortable and creates a welcoming atmosphere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sherry Johnson, LMFT?
Very hard for a man to ask for help. I had two male colleagues that saw Sherry when they needed help sorting some things out. They both talked highly of her. I went to see her and she was very down to earth. That helped me talk more. I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sherry Johnson, LMFT?
I found Sherry Johnson to be very intuitive, easy to talk to and readily available within a reasonable amount of time. She is very good at empowering you to take control of your life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sherry Johnson, LMFT?
I would definitely recommend sherry! She helped me with anxiety and marital issues. Additionally she helped with sex addiction counseling and provided resources to help our family. She was always professional and kind and worked hard to help out our family. All sessions were done over the phone which was very helpful for me and my busy schedule.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sherry Johnson, LMFT?
Sherry has helped me, and my family through the toughest times of our lives. Somewhat of a "miracle worker" in my eyes. She is a phenomenal therapist, who is not only professional, but very relatable, makes you feel at ease and is always there for her patients. I have and would highly recommend her to anyone seeking professional therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sherry Johnson, LMFT?
I highly recommend Sherry Johnson as a counselor. She is very approachable and down to earth. She helped our daughter immensely, who was disengaged and lost in school. We were very concerned about her transition to college and her well being. Sherry helped identify my daughter's reasons for disengagement, her organizational and learning barriers and helped her develop strategies to better manage information and life. My daughter is thriving and excelling in college; Straight "As"
×Post a ResponseAre you Sherry Johnson, LMFT?
I have been seeing Sherry for about 2 years and she has helped me tremendously. I have experienced the spectrum of good, bad, and mediocre therapists over the years and Sherry is the best I have ever worked with. Forthright and very good at what she does, she asks the tough questions that get to the heart of a problem, and then once you're there, doesn't let you off the hook. Some patients may not be able to handle that, but it was exactly what I want in a therapist---No BS, knowing and honest
×Post a ResponseAre you Sherry Johnson, LMFT?
As someone who has tried therapy before, I was never quite a believer until I started seeing Sherry. Conversations with her never feel forced or awkward. She is genuine and frank while never overstepping her bounds as a professional. Her dedication to her patients is evident in the results she yields. I highly recommend Sherry to anyone seeking counseling.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sherry Johnson, LMFT?
An electrical current takes the path of least resistance; people have the tendency to do the same thing. One of the most difficult obstacles in both healing ourselves and inevitably our own pursuit of happiness is accepting our own faults. Sherry has demonstrated an enormous amount of patience and compassion during our meetings, but hasn’t shied away from addressing the very things that are sometimes the source of my troubles. Sherry is an incredible therapist, for whom I am truly grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sherry Johnson, LMFT?
I’ve been seeing Sherry off and on for a number of years. She seems to be able to grasp the difference in people’s perception of their reality and this enables her to give a deep understanding to any given situation. I feel blessed to have been able to find her and would recommend absolutely anyone with any type of situation to see her. She’s amazing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sherry Johnson, LMFT?
My entire family came to Sherry to help us understand each other and to communicate better. Her professionalism and willingness to take us on, both as a group and individually, has enabled us to begin to heal and restore the bonds that were damaged many years ago. She has a grounded and direct approach to life and relationships which creates a safe space for people to open up and be heard.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sherry Johnson, LMFT?
Caring and relatable, Sherry makes me feel at ease. She's a great listener and knows when to jump in and ask challenging questions that make you really think carefully about your rationale for thoughts/actions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sherry Johnson, LMFT?
So easy to work with. Authentic caring person that just wants to help. Very helpful in my eyes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sherry Johnson, LMFT?
Sherry is very down to earth. I like her no nonsense approach. Professionally she is organized and challenges me mentally to be better, healthier. She has a unique background that makes her a great match for my family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sherry Johnson, LMFT?
She is direct and honest
×Post a ResponseAre you Sherry Johnson, LMFT?
Sherry was very empathetic, a great listener, and I could tell that she could relate to my problems, and she gently guided me. It was great, and I'd go back in a heart beat.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sherry Johnson, LMFT?

How was your experience with Sherry Johnson?

Compare Providers