Psychiatry  |
Dr. Sherif El-Asyouty, MD
Dr. Sherif El-Asyouty, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Santa Barbara, CA. He is 51 years old.

3 W Carrillo St Ste 217

Santa Barbara, CA 93101

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • CoreSource
  • Magellan Health Services

Learn about Dr. El-Asyouty

Dr. El-Asyouty's Experience

Dr. El-Asyouty's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Psychiatry
  • Board certified in Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
  • Addiction Psychiatry

• Psychiatry
    Accredited by: American Board of Medical Specialties*

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Drug and Alcohol Dependence
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Panic Attack
  • Psychiatric Diseases

• Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. El-Asyouty is unavailable at this time.

Dr. El-Asyouty has no media or publications listed.

• Arabic

Dr. El-Asyouty does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. El-Asyouty and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. El-Asyouty's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. El-Asyouty to family and friends
2.7
Dr. El-Asyouty's Performance
Santa Barbara, CA |
Dr. El-Asyouty is a gifted practitioner. He is very thorough, taking as much time for our appointment as needed - never makes me feel he is in a hurry - and is cautious about prescribing medication. He's intuitive and caring, and yet very straight forward. In the three years I have been seeing him, he has helped to turn my life around. I can't say enough great things about Dr. Asyouty.
in Santa Barbara, CA |
Very disappointed. Arrogant, argumentative, and defensive. From a mental health care provider?
Santa Barbara, CA |
Dr. El-Asyouty does not over medicate, spends lots of time talking with me and has pretty much saved my life. He knows me very well and I trust he knows what's best for me (although I don't always listen). I have a good quality of life now because of this doctor. He is compassionate, empathetic and wise.
in Santa Barbara, CA |
Kept me on the wrong meds over 10 yrs at very high levels the insurance didn't cover. More when it isn't working? So add more things. He ignored all of my resulting serious health issues and fought me to reduce meds, which I did over 3 yrs based on test results that he ignored. I'm no better or worse than before and I'm off the meds he prescribed. 60 lbs lighter, normal blood press., blood sugar, and cholesterol now. A different psychitrist asked if I could still feel anything while on them. No.
in Santa Barbara, CA |
I have been seeing this doctor for 13 years now. Sometimes I have had to wait in his waiting room for long periods of time; but he is worth waiting for. Over the years, we have built a high level of trust in our doctor-patient relationship. I trust his judgement and would continue seeing him if he was going to keep seeing Medicare patients.
in Santa Barbara, CA |
great doctor. very knowledge able and professional. knows his stuff well. After being miss diagnosed so many times, i Finally found a doctor who got it figured out. Very knowledge able about meds. it's hard to find a good psychiatrist in town and i recommend dr. El. Wait time is sometime like 30 min but again all dr.'s run behind ?
in Santa Barbara, CA |
very knowledge able. Knows his stuff well and asks the right questions. he is also very knowledgeable about different meds and side effects. Addiction specialist. i totally recommend him.
in Santa Barbara, CA |
I've never met such a disgustingly rude doctor in my life. I went to this Doctor for help, but instead he basically told me I'm a pointless case, but had no problem continuing to take my money. This doctor is all about his money and could not care less about his clients. He is a sick person that feeds off taking advantage of helpless people. Money is his only motive, not helping his clients. If you want to be spoken down too and told your never going to recover than this is the doctor for you.
Have you seen Dr. Sherif El-Asyouty, MD?
Are you Dr. El-Asyouty?