Sheri Rose-McCashin, LMFT

Marriage & Family TherapyFemale

Marriage & Family Therapy

Sheri Rose-McCashin, LMFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Los Angeles, CA. Her office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Sheri Rose-McCashin, LMFT

Sheri Rose Mccashin, M.S. LMFT, West Los Angeles, CA

12381 Wilshire Blvd Ste 200 Los Angeles, CA 90025
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Sheri Rose-McCashin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sheri Rose-McCashin

Sheri is the best therapy experience I've had in my adult life. I started my sessions at a very difficult time in my life and she was the best support to get me through it all. I still see progress in myself from things I learned during my visits with Sheri. She's knowledgable, polite, understanding and open minded. I was intimidated and ignorant about the ability of therapy working for me but after a couple of months, I realized how much my time with Sheri helped me progress in my personal attempt to understand myself better. My work with her still has positive side effects in my life and I hope to continue woking with Sheri in the future. Sheri helped me more than I can express in words. I am thankful for Sheri and the time I spent working with her.
Cristina M. – Mar 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheri Rose-McCashin, LMFT?
Sheri helped me enormously when I was struggling with family issues. Over a short period of time, I learned more about myself, where I get caught and how to move out of it then I had working with other therapists. She is a great listener and a wise therapist. I highly recommend her.
Mar 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheri Rose-McCashin, LMFT?
Sheri has been a godsend in my life. I came to her in a time of crisis, after I experienced a devastating loss. I was thoroughly knocked off my axis. Through our work together I was able to begin coping with experience, while also learning how to better to listen to myself, understand my wants and needs, and feel confident seeking for them to be met. She helped me get back on the road of my personal life journey, and begin new personal growth toward the healthiest and happiest life I can possibly lead.
Adam – Feb 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheri Rose-McCashin, LMFT?
I met with Sheri for a year on a weekly basis and highly recommend her to others. She made me feel very comfortable and at ease. I liked that our sessions were more like a conversation and she was there guiding me along my personal journey.
Jan 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheri Rose-McCashin, LMFT?

How was your experience with Sheri Rose-McCashin?

I provide a safe place for you to share and supportive place for you grow.

Your input is important, necessary and welcomed.

Change...

After completing my undergraduate and post-graduate studies I am very fortunate to gain clinical experience in a variety of settings over the past 27 years. ...Read more

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Couples Counseling
  • Individual Counseling
  • Psychotherapy
  • Relationship Counseling
  • Women's Counseling

UC DAVIS, Infant Mental Health | 2019
Loma Linda University, La Sierra Campus | 1981

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Sheri Rose-McCashin, LMFT?

What other Marriage & Family Therapists practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Marriage & Family Therapists.

Does Sheri Rose-McCashin, LMFT accept any insurance plans?

What conditions does Sheri Rose-McCashin, LMFT treat?

Sheri Rose-McCashin frequently treats the following conditions: Adjustment Disorder , Anxiety, and Anxiety Attack. See more on Healthgrades.

What is Sheri Rose-McCashin, LMFT's office address?

Sheri Rose-McCashin's office is located at 12381 Wilshire Blvd Ste 200, Los Angeles, CA 90025. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Is Sheri Rose-McCashin, LMFT able to provide telehealth services?

Sheri Rose-McCashin provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.

Does Sheri Rose-McCashin, LMFT receive good ratings from patients?

There is a star rating of 5/5 for Sheri Rose-McCashin, LMFT. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Healthgrades.

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Sheri Rose-McCashin treats your condition or procedure

• Marital Counseling
  • Marital Therapy
  • Marriage Break-Up
  • Panic Attack
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Sheri Rose-McCashin accepts

Sheri Rose Mccashin, M.S. LMFT, West Los Angeles, CA

Sheri Rose Mccashin, M.S. LMFT, West Los Angeles, CA12381 Wilshire Blvd Ste 200 Los Angeles, CA 90025