Sheri Miller, LPC

CounselingFemaleAge 62

Counseling

Sheri Miller, LPC is a Counselor in Bedford, TX.

Sheri Miller, LPC

Sheri Miller Pllc

1117 Bedford Rd Ste C Bedford, TX 76022

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Sheri Miller treats your condition or procedure

Sheri Miller accepts

Sheri Miller accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO

Sheri Miller's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sheri Miller

Amazing Therapist
Sheri has helped me immensely with my anxiety. She is kind, caring, and holds me accountable when I need to be held accountable. She has taught me a lot about my brain and also the way the brains of people different from myself work as well. I would recommend Sheri to anyone who has anxiety issues - she is the only therapist who has really done a great job of helping me get to, and understand, the roots of my anxiety.
Andy L. – May 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheri Miller, LPC?
Sherri is a compassionate, listening, caring therapist. She listens carefully, asks the right questions, and helps you get to the root issues. Then she guides you working through them. If you are interested in getting better, Sherri is your therapist. I highly recommend Sherri for anyone truly seeking ways to improve his/her life. I always leave a session feeling so much better, with a game plan on actions to take between sessions! Can't recommend her highly enough!
BC – Aug 02, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheri Miller, LPC?
My experience with Sheri Miller is nothing but spectacular.I was in need of someone who would listen and guide me with compassion. She far exceeded that and more. She makes you feel important with your feeling and validates those crazy in your head and puts in you in a place that hears you and uplifts you like no other human being I have ever met in my whole life! I was blessed enough to have my GP suggest her into my world and ever since that moment I have been changed forever! I was fragile, lost, but mostly lost myself. I can tell you that after 1 year of her blessed spirit I am stronger and more confident in myself than I ever imagined possible! For all her compassion and being a totally knowledgeable woman this is the woman that you need to choose to turn your life around. I am truly blessed that Sheri Miller is part of my life. Thanks Sheri
Kathleen – Mar 05, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheri Miller, LPC?
Sheri Miller has been one of the best things to happen to me this year, I can't explain how cared about she made me feel, Sheri went above and beyond with me as her patient, she not only recommended books to me but she also let me hold on to one in between sessions just so I could do self help work when she wasn't around, she look into new things while she wasn't on the clock but what's most important is that she looked up new things so that she could educate herself in order to be a better Dr. for me. I really felt that our therapy sessions came from her heart and I never got the idea that she had her own wallet in mind which is so amazing because these days everyone wants something in return and all sheri wanted in return from me was a hug at the end.
DR. – Aug 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheri Miller, LPC?
I cannot say enough about Sheri. I was referred to her by my company's EAP department and to be honest, I had low expectations of how much I could accomplish in 3 sessions. I had experienced a traumatic event and in the first session, Sheri was compassionate and focused - she listened and gave me some coping strategies I was able to implement and see immediate improvement. I found Sheri trustworthy, kind, and wise. Thank you Sheri for walking me through a difficult time.
MarciLynn in Ft Worth – Feb 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheri Miller, LPC?
Sherri is wonderful therapist and very profesional. She is very patient, does not judge and truly does this to help people.
PAM in Euless, TX – Oct 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheri Miller, LPC?
Sheri genuinely cares about the well being of her clients. She listens to what you have to say, and provides you with sound advice/guidance. I have the utmost confidence in her guidance. She assigns homework to help you work through the issues you are dealing with. She is very trust worthy, and I highly recommend Sheri.
KL in Fort Worth, TX – Aug 10, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheri Miller, LPC?
Sheri Miller is a compassionate, caring woman. Sheri is soft spoken yet not afraid to tell you what you need to hear. Sheri works with me individually and with me & family members together. She listens fairly to each of us and gives feedback fairly to each of us separately and collectively.
Kathy C in Bedford, TX – Jun 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheri Miller, LPC?
If I could give 6 stars out of 5, I would! After years with other therapists, I finally found someone who showed empathy but was not about to let me slide. She'll kick me in the backside when I needed to hear that, too. She has a way of explaining things that I can visualize, so they stick with me after I leave her office. She gives me concrete examples and helps me make plans to improve.
Irving, TX – Jun 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheri Miller, LPC?
I trust Sheri with my life. My whole life. That is saying a lot. Sheri is well disciplined in psychology health. She has an extensive background in psychology/clinical counseling as well. She has helped me so much in various areas. She is easy to talk to. Offers sound advice. Sometimes will give homework. She validates me as a person when other counselors see me as a bipolar crazy person.
T.S. in Ft Worth, TX – Apr 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheri Miller, LPC?

How was your experience with Sheri Miller?