Contact provider for availability

Sheri Miller, LPC

Counseling ·  Female

Sheri Miller
1117 Bedford Rd Ste C Bedford, TX 76022

Sheri Miller, LPC is a counselor in Bedford, TX. She specializes in counseling.

Sheri Miller accepts

Sheri Miller accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Advantage HMO

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Sheri Miller treats your condition or procedure

Sheri Miller, LPC is a counselor in Bedford, TX. She specializes in counseling.

• Counseling

Sheri Miller's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Sheri Miller

Sheri Miller?
Sheri Miller's Performance
What People Say About Sheri Miller, LPC
RecentMost Helpful
I cannot say enough about Sheri. I was referred to her by my company's EAP department and to be honest, I had low expectations of how much I could accomplish in 3 sessions. I had experienced a traumatic event and in the first session, Sheri was compassionate and focused - she listened and gave me some coping strategies I was able to implement and see immediate improvement. I found Sheri trustworthy, kind, and wise. Thank you Sheri for walking me through a difficult time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheri Miller, LPC?
Sherri is wonderful therapist and very profesional. She is very patient, does not judge and truly does this to help people.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheri Miller, LPC?
Sheri genuinely cares about the well being of her clients. She listens to what you have to say, and provides you with sound advice/guidance. I have the utmost confidence in her guidance. She assigns homework to help you work through the issues you are dealing with. She is very trust worthy, and I highly recommend Sheri.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheri Miller, LPC?
Sheri Miller is a compassionate, caring woman. Sheri is soft spoken yet not afraid to tell you what you need to hear. Sheri works with me individually and with me & family members together. She listens fairly to each of us and gives feedback fairly to each of us separately and collectively.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheri Miller, LPC?
If I could give 6 stars out of 5, I would! After years with other therapists, I finally found someone who showed empathy but was not about to let me slide. She'll kick me in the backside when I needed to hear that, too. She has a way of explaining things that I can visualize, so they stick with me after I leave her office. She gives me concrete examples and helps me make plans to improve.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheri Miller, LPC?
I trust Sheri with my life. My whole life. That is saying a lot. Sheri is well disciplined in psychology health. She has an extensive background in psychology/clinical counseling as well. She has helped me so much in various areas. She is easy to talk to. Offers sound advice. Sometimes will give homework. She validates me as a person when other counselors see me as a bipolar crazy person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Sheri Miller, LPC?

How was your experience with Sheri Miller?