Sheralyn Winn, ACU

Sheralyn Winn, ACU

Acupuncture  ·
Female  ·
Sheralyn Winn, ACU is an acupuncturist in Villa Park, CA. She specializes in acupuncture, chiropractic, and more.

1421 N Wanda Rd Ste 180

Villa Park, CA 92867

Learn about Sheralyn Winn

This content was provided by Sheralyn Winn ""The spine, muscles, tendons, ligaments and free flow of energy are all interrelated, my knowledge of acupuncture, gentle chiropractic adjustments, massage therapy and Traditional Chinese Medicine give me a unique perspective in assessing what is needed to balance the body. Since I am able to combine Eastern and Western treatment modalities, I have the flexibility to create customized treatment plans that best address the needs of my patients." - Sheralyn"

• Acupuncture
  • Chiropractic
  • Massage Therapy

Sheralyn Winn does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

• Southern California University Of Health Sciences
    Other Education | Completed 2003

Sheralyn Winn has no awards or honors listed.

Sheralyn Winn has no media or publications listed.

Sheralyn Winn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Sheralyn Winn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Sheralyn Winn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Sheralyn Winn to family and friends

Sheralyn Winn's Performance

She was able to relieve a lot of my pain from many years of hip pain and knee pain. I had gone to other Chiropractors and they were not able to help me! I'm glad I listened to my friend and went to see Dr Winn. I recommend her to everyone I talk to that is in pain I just can't say enough about...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Winn was instrumental in my recovery after a car accident in which I was rear-ended and side-swiped by 2 drunk drivers, all while in a taxi cab, while approaching heavy traffic on a freeway. What separates Dr. Winn is not only her ability to really find the root of the pain, but also the way in...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0