Acupuncture  |
Sheralyn Winn, ACU
Sheralyn Winn, ACU is an acupuncture provider who practices in Villa Park, CA. She is 48 years old.

Winn Wellness

1421 N Wanda Rd Ste 180

Villa Park, CA 92867

Learn about Sheralyn Winn

"The spine, muscles, tendons, ligaments and free flow of energy are all interrelated, my knowledge of acupuncture, gentle chiropractic adjustments, massage therapy and Traditional Chinese Medicine give me a unique perspective in assessing what is needed to balance the body. Since I am able to combine Eastern and Western treatment modalities, I have the flexibility to create customized treatment plans that best address the needs of my patients." - Sheralyn

• Acupuncture
  • Chiropractic
  • Massage Therapy

Sheralyn Winn does not have any board certifications listed.

• Head and Neck Conditions
  • Lower Back Injuries
  • Sports Injuries
  • Whiplash

• Acupuncture
  • Low Back Procedure
  • Neck Pain Procedure

No malpractice history found for California.

• Southern California University Of Health Sciences
    Other Education | Completed 2003

Sheralyn Winn has no awards or honors listed.

Sheralyn Winn has no media or publications listed.

Sheralyn Winn does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Sheralyn Winn and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Sheralyn Winn's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Sheralyn Winn to family and friends
Sheralyn Winn's Performance
in Yorba Linda, CA |
She was able to relieve a lot of my pain from many years of hip pain and knee pain. I had gone to other Chiropractors and they were not able to help me! I'm glad I listened to my friend and went to see Dr Winn. I recommend her to everyone I talk to that is in pain I just can't say enough about how great she is and how well she explains things to help you understand your pain and how to manage it.
in Villa Park, CA |
Dr. Winn was instrumental in my recovery after a car accident in which I was rear-ended and side-swiped by 2 drunk drivers, all while in a taxi cab, while approaching heavy traffic on a freeway. What separates Dr. Winn is not only her ability to really find the root of the pain, but also the way in which she approached the actual healing. She's not a 'crack & rack' chiropractor and she's an extremely talented acupuncturist as well who studied under all the right people. Can't thank her enough A+
Have you seen Sheralyn Winn, ACU?
Are you Sheralyn Winn?