Dr. Shenghsi Liu, DOM

AcupunctureFemale

Dr. Liu
5222 Andrus Ave Orlando, FL 32810

Dr. Shenghsi Liu, DOM is a Acupuncturist in Orlando, FL. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Liu to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Liu treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Liu accepts

Dr. Liu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Liu

Based on 1 rating

Dr. Liu

My friend recommended I see Dr. Liu because I was having difficulty getting pregnant. My husband and I we trying for almost 3 years & we were getting very frustrated. After about 2 months of receiving acupuncture treatments and taking herbal supplements, I got pregnant! My partner and I are forever grateful for your expertise, Dr. Liu. I highly recommend Dr. Liu if you are my struggling with infertility.
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shenghsi Liu, DOM?

How was your experience with Dr. Liu?

• Acupuncture

Does Dr. Shenghsi Liu, DOM accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Liu accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Shenghsi Liu, DOM's office located?

Dr. Liu's office is located at 5222 Andrus Ave, Orlando, FL 32810. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Shenghsi Liu, DOM offer telehealth services?

Dr. Liu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Shenghsi Liu, DOM?

5222 Andrus Ave Orlando, FL 32810