Dr. Shenghsi Liu, DOM

AcupunctureFemale

Acupuncture

Dr. Shenghsi Liu, DOM is an Acupuncturist in Miami, FL.

Dr. Shenghsi Liu, DOM

Coral Gables Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine

2645 SW 37th Ave Ste 501 Miami, FL 33133

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Liu treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Liu accepts

Dr. Liu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Liu

Based on 1 rating

My friend recommended I see Dr. Liu because I was having difficulty getting pregnant. My husband and I we trying for almost 3 years & we were getting very frustrated. After about 2 months of receiving acupuncture treatments and taking herbal supplements, I got pregnant! My partner and I are forever grateful for your expertise, Dr. Liu. I highly recommend Dr. Liu if you are my struggling with infertility.
May 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Shenghsi Liu, DOM?

How was your experience with Dr. Liu?